The Mural
-

May need to blow this one up a bit.
-
-

I think that this one would be appropriate as well.
-
-
-

Typical Browns fans!
-
-
-

When people talk about the browns and the history of football in Cleveland, everyone remembers Jimmy.
He never sold the fans out in Cleveland.
-

If the Cavs would've placed a lzay river along side of the BB court Lebron may of stayed, he has told the world that he does not have what it takes to be a True MVP. He should be stripped of the title.
What a shame, the man has so much to offer if only he could get over his lazy streak he would be as great as MJ.
-
But....maybe we will leave Oscar Gamble off the Mural:

But....maybe we will leave Oscar Gamble off the Mural:

Speaking of Lebron, I think they should take off the status you have that says "Hangs around with Lebron". That is an insult!
-

When people talk about the browns and the history of football in Cleveland, everyone remembers Jimmy.
He never sold the fans out in Cleveland.
-
-
BTW, I just read in today's paper, that the Cavs are receiving two first round picks and two second round picks
from the Heat for Leloser.
How does that work? Leboob was a free agent....?
-
BTW, I just read in today's paper, that the Cavs are receiving two first round picks and two second round picks
from the Heat for Leloser.
How does that work? Leboob was a free agent....?
BTW, I just read in today's paper, that the Cavs are receiving two first round picks and two second round picks
from the Heat for Leloser.
How does that work? Leboob was a free agent....?
the cavs also got a 14.5 mil trade exception. if i remember correctly, the cavs get the 2 first rd picks in 2013 and 15. the cavs get the second rd picks in 2011 and 12.
-
BTW, I just read in today's paper, that the Cavs are receiving two first round picks and two second round picks
from the Heat for Leloser.
How does that work? Leboob was a free agent....?
BTW, I just read in today's paper, that the Cavs are receiving two first round picks and two second round picks
from the Heat for Leloser.
How does that work? Leboob was a free agent....?
He was. The Heat came to us as asked if we would do it that way....frees up some cap space for the heat.
While doing this James gets a bit more cash, we at least end up with something.
Might as well. While the Heat are likely to have picks near the end of the draft, you never know who you might get.
Boozer was a 2nd round draft choice.....maybe we end up plucking a guy like that, or use the picks in a trade.
-
I have been looking for two photos of Ozzie Newsome and can't find them. Both were live action shots. One was when he made a TD catch at the old stadium and came up all covered in mud.
The other is where he made a move and gave a stiff arm to a guy, and the photo was the spitting image of the Heisman trophy pose, except of course it wasn't posed at all.
Help a pal out and see if you can come up with one or both of those photos.
-
I would like to see the Mural replaced with the logos from all 3 of our teams. All though the Josh Cribbs one as seen would be pretty damn cool as well!
-
I read an article that said Nike was taking the mural down so im assuming it was Nikes to begin with. Chances are we wont see anything else up there execpt a bunch of bricks lol.
-
I read an article that said Nike was taking the mural down so im assuming it was Nikes to begin with. Chances are we wont see anything else up there execpt a bunch of bricks lol.
I read an article that said Nike was taking the mural down so im assuming it was Nikes to begin with. Chances are we wont see anything else up there execpt a bunch of bricks lol.
By that, I am assuming that Nike paid for the "billboard" to be up there. Maybe there will be a "this place for rent" sign up there for a while.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login