Tiffin Browns Backers Club
-
Alright, I went onto the browns website to find my local Browns Backers to join.
I live in Tiffin so i found the TBB,.
Tried going to their website and it wasn't working, I tried emailing the owner of it, no response, wtf. haha
Im half tempted to start up my own here in town. but what im getting at is.
does anyone know anyone in the Tiffin Browns Backers or a way for me to find out?
thanks
-
I have no idea, though it isn't uncommon for backer groups to almost fold in the offseason and the resurrect in Aug/Sept.
Find out who is listed as Prez and then try to call him/her by looking them up in the phone book.
-
Alright, I went onto the browns website to find my local Browns Backers to join.
I live in Tiffin so i found the TBB,.
Tried going to their website and it wasn't working, I tried emailing the owner of it, no response, wtf. haha
Im half tempted to start up my own here in town. but what im getting at is.
does anyone know anyone in the Tiffin Browns Backers or a way for me to find out?
thanks
Alright, I went onto the browns website to find my local Browns Backers to join.
I live in Tiffin so i found the TBB,.
Tried going to their website and it wasn't working, I tried emailing the owner of it, no response, wtf. haha
Im half tempted to start up my own here in town. but what im getting at is.
does anyone know anyone in the Tiffin Browns Backers or a way for me to find out?
thanks
My gf's aunt and uncle are from Tiffin. Ever hear of the Gershutz family? (Spelling) Debbie and Tom and they have a son and daughter Corrine and Troy. Corrine is I believe 30 and troy is something like 34.
-
Alright, I went onto the browns website to find my local Browns Backers to join.
I live in Tiffin so i found the TBB,.
Tried going to their website and it wasn't working, I tried emailing the owner of it, no response, wtf. haha
Im half tempted to start up my own here in town. but what im getting at is.
does anyone know anyone in the Tiffin Browns Backers or a way for me to find out?
thanks
My gf's aunt and uncle are from Tiffin. Ever hear of the Gershutz family? (Spelling) Debbie and Tom and they have a son and daughter Corrine and Troy. Corrine is I believe 30 and troy is something like 34.
Rorbotron said:
My gf's aunt and uncle are from Tiffin. Ever hear of the Gershutz family? (Spelling) Debbie and Tom and they have a son and daughter Corrine and Troy. Corrine is I believe 30 and troy is something like 34.Actually, I have heard of them. Mrs. (Debbie) Gerschutz was my 6th grade teacher about 14 years ago now. Can't believer her kids are that old now!
-
Rorbotron said:
My gf's aunt and uncle are from Tiffin. Ever hear of the Gershutz family? (Spelling) Debbie and Tom and they have a son and daughter Corrine and Troy. Corrine is I believe 30 and troy is something like 34.Actually, I have heard of them. Mrs. (Debbie) Gerschutz was my 6th grade teacher about 14 years ago now. Can't believer her kids are that old now!
Actually, I have heard of them. Mrs. (Debbie) Gerschutz was my 6th grade teacher about 14 years ago now. Can't believer her kids are that old now!
Yep, that would definitely be her and yes they are that old now. Both married, both with one kid. Troy's daughter I believe is almost two and Corrine's daughter is approaching one. I believe she is a guidance counselor now and her husband Tom retired. I figured Tiffin is pretty small so there was a chance someone here knew her or of them because of their involvement with the schools. She's my gf's Aunt.
-
Alright, I went onto the browns website to find my local Browns Backers to join.
I live in Tiffin so i found the TBB,.
Tried going to their website and it wasn't working, I tried emailing the owner of it, no response, wtf. haha
Im half tempted to start up my own here in town. but what im getting at is.
does anyone know anyone in the Tiffin Browns Backers or a way for me to find out?
thanks
My gf's aunt and uncle are from Tiffin. Ever hear of the Gershutz family? (Spelling) Debbie and Tom and they have a son and daughter Corrine and Troy. Corrine is I believe 30 and troy is something like 34.
Rorbotron said:
My gf's aunt and uncle are from Tiffin. Ever hear of the Gershutz family? (Spelling) Debbie and Tom and they have a son and daughter Corrine and Troy. Corrine is I believe 30 and troy is something like 34.No, im only 20.. they got about 10 years on me. not that, that really matters or anything but not sure who they are..
Zombo said:
I think I speak for all of us when I say that the amazing thing in all of this is that you have a girlfriend.Zombo
lol.
*****----- UPDATE -----******
The owner emailed me back
thanks everyone!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login