Delhomme on the Cover of SI.com
-
My new favorite mainstream sports site, now that I loath the whorehouse that is ESPN.
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writ...lumn/index.html
-
Good article. And I agree with Delhomme on the Browns not giving up after being 1-11. By winning the last 4 it showed a "no quit" attitude that justified keeping Mangini. I see some hope this year.
-
I can't really explain it... and maybe it's just mental illness... but I'm getting pretty optimistic, too. I think we're going to do a lot of things well enough to be in every game.
-
Outstanding article! A refreshing change to read some nice words about us
-
Good article.
I am looking forward to seeing a browns team that we seen at the end of last year season.
-
I can't really explain it... and maybe it's just mental illness... but I'm getting pretty optimistic, too. I think we're going to do a lot of things well enough to be in every game.
I can't really explain it... and maybe it's just mental illness... but I'm getting pretty optimistic, too. I think we're going to do a lot of things well enough to be in every game.
When you get right down to it, we are all probably a little mentally ill for following Cleveland sports.
If we didn't start out that way, the years surely have had to take a toll.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login