Larry Asante signs.
-
Is it?
Lets do the math.
$300.00 divided by 17 weeks = $17.65 every Sunday.
Will you spend more than $18.00 at the bar? Probably.
i usually don't spend that much at the bar and i even drink heady brews. some of the games are on in my viewing area as well, so i probably go to the bar 6x a season. i'll be in the stands for 3 games this year, too

i usually don't spend that much at the bar and i even drink heady brews. some of the games are on in my viewing area as well, so i probably go to the bar 6x a season. i'll be in the stands for 3 games this year, too

If you live in market, then I think NFL Sunday Package is a waste.
I donโt drink that much, but you also have to eat. The bar I would go to, I can easily spend $12 without thinking. And thatโs with the $5 mini-pitchers and half-priced apps (8 wings is a full meal for $4.50). Plus tax and tip? If I stay at the bar for 2 games (which we often do) then thatโs at least one more mini-pitcher and one more appetizer. Thatโs easily $20.
You may be the exception to the rule, as most people who go to the bar to watch a game spend at least $20 to $30, not including gas.
$17.65 a game is a fairly reasonable price actually.
-
$300 is ridiculous
i'll just go the local backers bar, get drunk, and high-five strangers.
i'll just go the local backers bar, get drunk, and high-five strangers.
sounds good on paper, but 16/300=$18.75 per game.
if you can get drunk and still keep your bar bill below that you must be about 50 lbs...(and a super shitty tipper lol)
$300 is ridiculous
huh. i could've sworn i paid $350.00 the year before last using the 5 payment flex-pay option. $300 doesn't seem high to me actually.
EDIT: i see your follow-up post now. bar cost is the dilemma i had, cuz i drop at least $50 by myself. this year my fan uniform will probably consist of brownie underwear, socks, and a beer coolie as i fart freely and avoid drinking and driving from the comforts of my own couch...considering a DUI generally costs about 4X the price of season tickets (4K +) i can definitely see the value @ $300.
-
$300 is ridiculous
i'll just go the local backers bar, get drunk, and high-five strangers.
Is it?
Lets do the math.
$300.00 divided by 17 weeks = $17.65 every Sunday.
Will you spend more than $18.00 at the bar? Probably.
Is it?
Lets do the math.
$300.00 divided by 17 weeks = $17.65 every Sunday.
Will you spend more than $18.00 at the bar? Probably.
There's a old bar about 1/2 mile from my house that has 1$ bottles for browns games. So if you add the ticket, a 12 pack of beer, and a pizza to stay at home ita cost about 40$. I can get 10 wings and 10 beers at the bar for 15
-
wow! you got it goin on nmills. i wish i could touch that.

-
wow! you got it goin on nmills. i wish i could touch that.

wow! you got it goin on nmills. i wish i could touch that.

The name of the bar is called "The Lucky" ....just saying. ha
-
duly noted. maybe some new faces will roll in now that they've been plugged.

-
$300 is ridiculous
i'll just go the local backers bar, get drunk, and high-five strangers.
Is it?
Lets do the math.
$300.00 divided by 17 weeks = $17.65 every Sunday.
Will you spend more than $18.00 at the bar? Probably.
Is it?
Lets do the math.
$300.00 divided by 17 weeks = $17.65 every Sunday.
Will you spend more than $18.00 at the bar? Probably.
I have had the ticket since 2000. And yes it used to cost $169. And now it is nearly double that but the math is right on the money. You spend a lot at the bar. And people forget that you get to watch any game not just the crappy one that they are showing on your local stations. And with picture in picture you can split the screen and watch two at once. I absolutely love the ticket!
-
Is it?
Lets do the math.
$300.00 divided by 17 weeks = $17.65 every Sunday.
Will you spend more than $18.00 at the bar? Probably.
There's a old bar about 1/2 mile from my house that has 1$ bottles for browns games. So if you add the ticket, a 12 pack of beer, and a pizza to stay at home ita cost about 40$. I can get 10 wings and 10 beers at the bar for 15
nmills said:
There's a old bar about 1/2 mile from my house that has 1$ bottles for browns games. So if you add the ticket, a 12 pack of beer, and a pizza to stay at home ita cost about 40$. I can get 10 wings and 10 beers at the bar for 15What kind of beer is that? Natural light cans or Bud family bottles? Or the Beast on tap in a dixie cup? Just curious.
-
nmills said:
There's a old bar about 1/2 mile from my house that has 1$ bottles for browns games. So if you add the ticket, a 12 pack of beer, and a pizza to stay at home ita cost about 40$. I can get 10 wings and 10 beers at the bar for 15What kind of beer is that? Natural light cans or Bud family bottles? Or the Beast on tap in a dixie cup? Just curious.
-
nmills said:
There's a old bar about 1/2 mile from my house that has 1$ bottles for browns games. So if you add the ticket, a 12 pack of beer, and a pizza to stay at home ita cost about 40$. I can get 10 wings and 10 beers at the bar for 15What kind of beer is that? Natural light cans or Bud family bottles? Or the Beast on tap in a dixie cup? Just curious.
-
Larry will be good, thi year most likely will be on special teams, Lets get this show on the road, cant wait till preseason. Just to give you guys a heads up for NFL Sunday ticket this year, Last year I payed 275 and this year its over 300 for the same crap. I dont know why it went up but it did, I will pay it like always but this is getting really expensive.
You my's well get season tickets
nmills said:
You my's well get season ticketsIf I lived in Cleveland I would try and get season tickets, now I have to pay the 300. Honestly, after all these years paying a arm and a legs, whats 30 more. I cant live without the Browns during football season, I will eat bread and drink water to save money, to be able to watch them.
-
The Browns signed fifth-round draft pick Larry Asante, the team announced Friday evening.
The Cleveland Browns today signed defensive back Larry Asante to a multi-year contract, the team announced. Asante was the teamโs fifth round choice (160th overall) of the 2010 draft.
A three-year letterman at the University of Nebraska (2007-09), Asante started 36 of 39 games, registering 224 tackles, three interceptions, three forced fumbles and one sack during his collegiate career. Born on March 7, 1988, the 6-0, 210 pound Asante is a native of Alexandria, Va., where he attended Annadale High School.
Another picked signed. That's good to hear.
-
Thanks, but Im pretty sure that was posted on here before.
-
Well it is good news and better than squeeler rants .

-
Larry will be good, thi year most likely will be on special teams, Lets get this show on the road, cant wait till preseason. Just to give you guys a heads up for NFL Sunday ticket this year, Last year I payed 275 and this year its over 300 for the same crap. I dont know why it went up but it did, I will pay it like always but this is getting really expensive.
Larry will be good, thi year most likely will be on special teams, Lets get this show on the road, cant wait till preseason. Just to give you guys a heads up for NFL Sunday ticket this year, Last year I payed 275 and this year its over 300 for the same crap. I dont know why it went up but it did, I will pay it like always but this is getting really expensive.
Never pay full price for Sunday Ticket. Just call DirecTV and tell them you think it is way too expensive, and you'd rather just cancel unless they have some deals going on. They'll offer you $20 off per month. I've done this three years in a row now. There is a thread about it at OBR where a bunch of people have done the same.
I asked if they still had online viewing like last year (one game on my TV, and I keep an eye on my fantasy players on my pc), and they told me online and mobile viewing was another $10 per month, but they would throw it in for free because I'm "a valued customer."
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login