Skip to content

Red Zone

The Browns Board
8 4 966
  • Don't know how many of you watch . Just a heads up

  • thanks for the headsup. i'll be tuning in.

  • bump.gif
  • Jim Donovan: "I didn't think Haden looked slow or lost at mini-camp."

    Tony Grossi: "I didn't see Mike Lombardi there either."

  • I got a kick out of that and a few other things as well . Dieken got kidded for dating some dudes gym teacher . Donovan cracked me up needeling him over it .

    Good show with little to no news value . But I am a fan .

  • Jim Donovan: "I didn't think Haden looked slow or lost at mini-camp."

    Tony Grossi: "I didn't see Mike Lombardi there either."

    @paxton said:

    Jim Donovan: "I didn't think Haden looked slow or lost at mini-camp."

    Tony Grossi: "I didn't see Mike Lombardi there either."

    😆

    i'm so glad they commented on that.

  • Yeah, it was a nice response to those here & elsewhere who are determined to see Joe Haden fail.

    Imagine if someone started trashing your son or daughter, saying that they never would amount to anything or that they weren't as talented as everyone else thought. You'd probably punch that person in the face, yet Lombardi and his ilk trash kids without repercussions.

    And that's a shame, given that Lombardi has a very punchable face.

  • Yeah, it was a nice response to those here & elsewhere who are determined to see Joe Haden fail.

    Imagine if someone started trashing your son or daughter, saying that they never would amount to anything or that they weren't as talented as everyone else thought. You'd probably punch that person in the face, yet Lombardi and his ilk trash kids without repercussions.

    And that's a shame, given that Lombardi has a very punchable face.

    @paxton said:

    Yeah, it was a nice response to those here & elsewhere who are determined to see Joe Haden fail.

    Imagine if someone started trashing your son or daughter, saying that they never would amount to anything or that they weren't as talented as everyone else thought. You'd probably punch that person in the face, yet Lombardi and his ilk trash kids without repercussions.

    And that's a shame, given that Lombardi has a very punchable face.

    yeah, hacks like lombardi get free reign to spew their hidden agenda laden, bull crap filled articles.