Skip to content

Movie Fans

Westside Steve's Movie Reviews
7 6 1.3k
  • Hi guys.

    Hey if you would, let me know some of your favorite and least favorite of the more recent flicks.

    For the North Coast Voice.

    Keep it short.

    I'll just use your screen names.

    Thanks!!!!!

    WSS

  • Far and away, Toy Story III was the best movie of the summer.

    The story line never gets old as it touches everybody's heart in classic Disney fashion. The kids get a good clean movie with enough humor that goes over their head's straight to the grown-ups funny bone.

    It's a classic like the Wizard of Oz. A movie that can be watched over and over again, and one that I suspect will be for generations to come.

  • Get Him to the Greek was a solid comedy. Very Rotten with plenty of drug use but Russel Brand and Jonah Hill are just too funny.

  • Inception and Toy Story 3 were both amazing. I was a bit disappointed with Get Him to the Greek however it was still very funny.

  • I usually watch the comedies when they come out on video, so I don't know about things like Take Him to the Greek. But here is my Top 5+1 of the Summer so far:

    1. Toy Story 3

    2. Inception

    3. The Sorcerer's Apprentice

    4. Robin Hood (May release)

    5. The Last Airbender

    6. Predators

  • Grown Ups was pretty funny, Hot Tub Time Machine was funnier than i thought.. Shutter Island was a surprise(read book), I actually liked the movie better.

  • Thanks guys

    Check the upcoming issue of The North Coast Voice!!!

    WSS