Browns are top ten in at least 1 catagory according to someone
-
just happened to come across this, its nice to see someone thinks are defense is capable, I realize its just fantasy football, but #8 is pretty darn good
-
just happened to come across this, its nice to see someone thinks are defense is capable, I realize its just fantasy football, but #8 is pretty darn good
Here
just happened to come across this, its nice to see someone thinks are defense is capable, I realize its just fantasy football, but #8 is pretty darn good
OK, but, How TF did they end up putting Phil Dawson as the worst at #32? I suspect it has more to do with his opportunities rather than his capabilities. Plus,maybe concern over possible injuries.
-
Here
just happened to come across this, its nice to see someone thinks are defense is capable, I realize its just fantasy football, but #8 is pretty darn good
OK, but, How TF did they end up putting Phil Dawson as the worst at #32? I suspect it has more to do with his opportunities rather than his capabilities. Plus,maybe concern over possible injuries.
OK, but, How TF did they end up putting Phil Dawson as the worst at #32? I suspect it has more to do with his opportunities rather than his capabilities. Plus,maybe concern over possible injuries.
We dont kick field goals, we score touchdowns

-
OK, but, How TF did they end up putting Phil Dawson as the worst at #32? I suspect it has more to do with his opportunities rather than his capabilities. Plus,maybe concern over possible injuries.
We dont kick field goals, we score touchdowns

nmills said:
We dont kick field goals, we score touchdowns
This is news to me...
btw, they have him last because statistically he was since he was injured most of last season.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login