Skip to content

Browns are top ten in at least 1 catagory according to someone

The Browns Board
4 4 889
  • Here

    just happened to come across this, its nice to see someone thinks are defense is capable, I realize its just fantasy football, but #8 is pretty darn good

  • Here

    just happened to come across this, its nice to see someone thinks are defense is capable, I realize its just fantasy football, but #8 is pretty darn good

    @maddogg7888 said:

    Here

    just happened to come across this, its nice to see someone thinks are defense is capable, I realize its just fantasy football, but #8 is pretty darn good

    OK, but, How TF did they end up putting Phil Dawson as the worst at #32? I suspect it has more to do with his opportunities rather than his capabilities. Plus,maybe concern over possible injuries.

  • @maddogg7888 said:

    Here

    just happened to come across this, its nice to see someone thinks are defense is capable, I realize its just fantasy football, but #8 is pretty darn good

    OK, but, How TF did they end up putting Phil Dawson as the worst at #32? I suspect it has more to do with his opportunities rather than his capabilities. Plus,maybe concern over possible injuries.

    @the-gipper said:

    OK, but, How TF did they end up putting Phil Dawson as the worst at #32? I suspect it has more to do with his opportunities rather than his capabilities. Plus,maybe concern over possible injuries.

    We dont kick field goals, we score touchdowns 🙂

  • @the-gipper said:

    OK, but, How TF did they end up putting Phil Dawson as the worst at #32? I suspect it has more to do with his opportunities rather than his capabilities. Plus,maybe concern over possible injuries.

    We dont kick field goals, we score touchdowns 🙂

    nmills said:

    We dont kick field goals, we score touchdowns 🙂

    This is news to me...

    btw, they have him last because statistically he was since he was injured most of last season.