Skip to content

Hello from Cheesehead-land!

The Browns Board
34 15 4.3k
  • Well, doggone it.

    CM3 dinged his hammy again. Looks like he'll be out for a couple of weeks.

    http://www.packers.com/media-center/videos...88-69d9adf1ea07

    The good news is that he will be okay, it seems.

    I can't wait for the game. I don't care if it is *just* preseason!

    We're thinking BBQ chicken thighs on the grill, potato salad, baked beans, garden tomatoes stuffed with blue cheese (grill), and brownies.

    Oh. And beer. Lots of beer.

    Here's to no injuries to either of our teams!

    πŸ™‚

  • Here's to no injuries to either of our teams!

    now that's what i'm talking about! 😎

  • Welcome & thanks for a classy thread.

    Cleveland & Green Bay are great football "towns" with great fans.

    CM3 has fantastic bloodlines & many of us were hoping we might luck into getting him, but you folks landed a great one.

    BTW, if you ever decide to motor this way to the Pro Football Hall of Fame, give a holler & we'll treat you to some Canton, Ohio food, drink, & fun. The Hall of Fame is a great place & there ARE a "few" ol' Packers in the Hall y'know, including one of my all time favorites, Bart Starr.

    Good luck to the Pack, EXCEPT when they play our Browns!

    Mike

  • I know I have only been posting here for about five years but I do believe that this is my favorite thread EVER! Football talk, helping a fellow football fan out, nobody being a jerk. I wish all the threads were like this one. Thank you to packfanperson and everyone else who has posted on this thread.

    And Cantonmike let me know if that happens and I will try to get back to the hometown to help out and hang out with you guys.

  • BTW, if you ever decide to motor this way to the Pro Football Hall of Fame, give a holler & we'll treat you to some Canton, Ohio food, drink, & fun. The Hall of Fame is a great place & there ARE a "few" ol' Packers in the Hall y'know, including one of my all time favorites, Bart Starr.

    You have no idea how much I would enjoy that! I have an uncle in Cleveland, so the possibility is much more than remote that we could visit one day....and if we do, I will definitely give a holler!

    Thank you to packfanperson and everyone else who has posted on this thread.

    I thank all of you for such an incredibly kind welcome. I'll probably stick around after our game, if it's alright with all of you. I've read so much about your team in my time here that I feel emotionally invested in how you do this year! πŸ™‚

    Okay, here's our dope sheet on the game. Of course it's written more for Pack fans, but on the right side of page 3 is an interesting section titled "NOTABLE CONNECTIONS" (between our two teams) that I enjoyed!

    http://www.packers.com/assets/docs/dopeshe...10dopesheet.pdf

    πŸ™‚

  • BTW, if you ever decide to motor this way to the Pro Football Hall of Fame, give a holler & we'll treat you to some Canton, Ohio food, drink, & fun. The Hall of Fame is a great place & there ARE a "few" ol' Packers in the Hall y'know, including one of my all time favorites, Bart Starr.

    You have no idea how much I would enjoy that! I have an uncle in Cleveland, so the possibility is much more than remote that we could visit one day....and if we do, I will definitely give a holler!

    Thank you to packfanperson and everyone else who has posted on this thread.

    I thank all of you for such an incredibly kind welcome. I'll probably stick around after our game, if it's alright with all of you. I've read so much about your team in my time here that I feel emotionally invested in how you do this year! πŸ™‚

    Okay, here's our dope sheet on the game. Of course it's written more for Pack fans, but on the right side of page 3 is an interesting section titled "NOTABLE CONNECTIONS" (between our two teams) that I enjoyed!

    http://www.packers.com/assets/docs/dopeshe...10dopesheet.pdf

    πŸ™‚

    @packfanperson said:

    You have no idea how much I would enjoy that! I have an uncle in Cleveland, so the possibility is much more than remote that we could visit one day....and if we do, I will definitely give a holler!

    Bump.

    Dude, not a nice game or congrats or screw you or anything?

    Best wishes to the Packers (the first notch on our 2010 belt). Tell your uncle to look us up for a tailgate.

  • @packfanperson said:

    You have no idea how much I would enjoy that! I have an uncle in Cleveland, so the possibility is much more than remote that we could visit one day....and if we do, I will definitely give a holler!

    Bump.

    Dude, not a nice game or congrats or screw you or anything?

    Best wishes to the Packers (the first notch on our 2010 belt). Tell your uncle to look us up for a tailgate.

    @roach said:

    Bump.

    Dude, not a nice game or congrats or screw you or anything?

    Best wishes to the Packers (the first notch on our 2010 belt). Tell your uncle to look us up for a tailgate.

    Good call Ed. WTF? What did Packer Fan think of the game? Don't leave us hanging man!

  • @roach said:

    Bump.

    Dude, not a nice game or congrats or screw you or anything?

    Best wishes to the Packers (the first notch on our 2010 belt). Tell your uncle to look us up for a tailgate.

    Good call Ed. WTF? What did Packer Fan think of the game? Don't leave us hanging man!

    @atenears said:

    Good call Ed. WTF? What did Packer Fan think of the game? Don't leave us hanging man!

    he made a comment after the game in this thread.

    http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php...20&start=20

  • @atenears said:

    Good call Ed. WTF? What did Packer Fan think of the game? Don't leave us hanging man!

    he made a comment after the game in this thread.

    http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php...20&start=20

    @sj_browns said:

    he made a comment after the game in this thread.

    http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php...20&start=20

    Oops. Sorry about that packer fan, and thanks sj. The sun is getting to me down here in Panama City Beach. Plus listening to Stan brag about the President following us here is driving me nuts.

  • @sj_browns said:

    he made a comment after the game in this thread.

    http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php...20&start=20

    Oops. Sorry about that packer fan, and thanks sj. The sun is getting to me down here in Panama City Beach. Plus listening to Stan brag about the President following us here is driving me nuts.

    @roach said:

    Oops. Sorry about that packer fan, and thanks sj.

    no prob, man! 😎