Skip to content

Last Chance

The Browns Board
47 33 4.6k
  • well, consider yourself a trader in my book already. if you such a 42-year die hard browns fan. you would keep adding the years. not caring if the browns are looking better nor worse. and let me be the first to call you a squeeler.. Hope you have fun in the shittiest town in the US, and also, watch your back, ben might be coming for your wife 😛.

    PEACE, get outta our forums!

    @brownsfan_althaus said:

    well, consider yourself a trader in my book already. if you such a 42-year die hard browns fan. you would keep adding the years. not caring if the browns are looking better nor worse. and let me be the first to call you a squeeler.. Hope you have fun in the shittiest town in the US, and also, watch your back, ben might be coming for your wife 😛.

    PEACE, get outta our forums!

    Traitor

    At least you can spell.

  • thanks HOMO-tron

  • Your either in or your out. Sounds like your out. We don't need fans like you. Good luck with the terrible towel.......your gonna need it.

  • First of all let me say I've been a Brown's fan my entire 42 years of life. I've stuck by this team through all of the let downs, embarrassment and ridicule that come with being a browns fan. This time of year is alway exciting but as you know being a Brown's fan the excitement usually ends quickly. Every year my enthusiasm become less and less knowing what is to come once this season gets rolling.

    With that being said. If the Brown's do not have some success or show some potential by the end of the season. I'M DONE! (Steelers here I come) I hope I'm wrong because I really like Holmgren, heck his football roots can be traced back to the great Paul Brown. I'm sure I'll hear give them another year to get the system in place but that's just it. It's alway "wait till next year" with this team.

    I just felt like putting this in writing instead of just telling my friends and family again.

    @1-more-season said:

    First of all let me say I've been a Brown's fan my entire 42 years of life. I've stuck by this team through all of the let downs, embarrassment and ridicule that come with being a browns fan. This time of year is alway exciting but as you know being a Brown's fan the excitement usually ends quickly. Every year my enthusiasm become less and less knowing what is to come once this season gets rolling.

    With that being said. If the Brown's do not have some success or show some potential by the end of the season. I'M DONE! (Steelers here I come) I hope I'm wrong because I really like Holmgren, heck his football roots can be traced back to the great Paul Brown. I'm sure I'll hear give them another year to get the system in place but that's just it. It's alway "wait till next year" with this team.

    I just felt like putting this in writing instead of just telling my friends and family again.

    Why root for the Steelers though? They suck. You should just take your talents to South Beach.

  • First of all let me say I've been a Brown's fan my entire 42 years of life. I've stuck by this team through all of the let downs, embarrassment and ridicule that come with being a browns fan. This time of year is alway exciting but as you know being a Brown's fan the excitement usually ends quickly. Every year my enthusiasm become less and less knowing what is to come once this season gets rolling.

    With that being said. If the Brown's do not have some success or show some potential by the end of the season. I'M DONE! (Steelers here I come) I hope I'm wrong because I really like Holmgren, heck his football roots can be traced back to the great Paul Brown. I'm sure I'll hear give them another year to get the system in place but that's just it. It's alway "wait till next year" with this team.

    I just felt like putting this in writing instead of just telling my friends and family again.

    @1-more-season said:

    First of all let me say I've been a Brown's fan my entire 42 years of life. I've stuck by this team through all of the let downs, embarrassment and ridicule that come with being a browns fan. This time of year is alway exciting but as you know being a Brown's fan the excitement usually ends quickly. Every year my enthusiasm become less and less knowing what is to come once this season gets rolling.

    With that being said. If the Brown's do not have some success or show some potential by the end of the season. I'M DONE! (Steelers here I come) I hope I'm wrong because I really like Holmgren, heck his football roots can be traced back to the great Paul Brown. I'm sure I'll hear give them another year to get the system in place but that's just it. It's alway "wait till next year" with this team.

    I just felt like putting this in writing instead of just telling my friends and family again.

    Well, there's some of us here that have been waiting for "next year" since 1964. Ain't a Cubs fan alive that remembers them winning the Pennant- by your standards, the Cubs should have been sold and relocated to some foreign country due to lack of fan support.

    Really, what you're thinking of is classic frontrunner\bandwaggon fandom. As others have suggested, go dump the Cavs and root for the Heat, or the Lakers while you're at it, since the Cavaliers have won zero titles in their 40 years of existence. Follow the lead of LeQuit- when the going gets tough, the wimps find a winner to root for. And be smart enough to find another team other than the Squealers to support- they're overdue for a nosedive to the AFC North basement. Tell you what- go root for the Bengals instead (or maybe the Cowboys)-you'd fit right in. The fairweather fans in Cincitucky about already have the Super Bowl tickets printed. I'm sorely tempted to take this maroon I work with up on that $100 bet the Bengals will win their first 10 games.

  • Why don't you jump now ? We have enough cry babies around here already

    @neweradawg said:

    Why don't you jump now ? We have enough cry babies around here already

    I agree.

    Sounds like a nine year old saying "If I can't play QB, I am taking my ball and going home".

  • @1-more-season said:

    First of all let me say I've been a Brown's fan my entire 42 years of life. I've stuck by this team through all of the let downs, embarrassment and ridicule that come with being a browns fan. This time of year is alway exciting but as you know being a Brown's fan the excitement usually ends quickly. Every year my enthusiasm become less and less knowing what is to come once this season gets rolling.

    With that being said. If the Brown's do not have some success or show some potential by the end of the season. I'M DONE! (Steelers here I come) I hope I'm wrong because I really like Holmgren, heck his football roots can be traced back to the great Paul Brown. I'm sure I'll hear give them another year to get the system in place but that's just it. It's alway "wait till next year" with this team.

    I just felt like putting this in writing instead of just telling my friends and family again.

    Why root for the Steelers though? They suck. You should just take your talents to South Beach.

    Raven said:

    Why root for the Steelers though? They suck. You should just take your talents to South Beach.

    Where the hottest spot on the beach is called what?.....The Clevelander

  • Wow, If you want to be on a winning team, Shouldn't you be a Patriots fan, Just guessing. Your pretty pathetic to be quite honest. I mean, Look at It this way the Browns were better then 7 teams last year, I as a Bucs fan don't care how they do because I am a true loyal Bucs fan, I looked at last season, We beat the Saints & had a okay season. So for you to say you want to go to a winning team, But got beat by the Browns Is really funny, Go be a Steelers fan and watch the Browns beat them again. I really don't care, Not a Browns nor Steelers fan. But I just laugh at your post on how pathetic this post & you are.

  • If you had left a long time ago you could have enjoyed being a fan of the steelers when they were at the top. If you switch now I think will regret it. The Browns seem to be the team with upwards momentum now, better coaching and personnel people than before. If you become a steelers fan now you might find yourself watching Browns fans celebrate a superbowl.

  • @1-more-season said:

    First of all let me say I've been a Brown's fan my entire 42 years of life. I've stuck by this team through all of the let downs, embarrassment and ridicule that come with being a browns fan. This time of year is alway exciting but as you know being a Brown's fan the excitement usually ends quickly. Every year my enthusiasm become less and less knowing what is to come once this season gets rolling.

    With that being said. If the Brown's do not have some success or show some potential by the end of the season. I'M DONE! (Steelers here I come) I hope I'm wrong because I really like Holmgren, heck his football roots can be traced back to the great Paul Brown. I'm sure I'll hear give them another year to get the system in place but that's just it. It's alway "wait till next year" with this team.

    I just felt like putting this in writing instead of just telling my friends and family again.

    Move to Miami

    @feartheroo said:

    Move to Miami

    yeah! and f*%k you, GO ROOT FOR BUFFALO!!

  • Sounds like a perfect candidate to be a Squeeler fan. In a few years he'll jump ship to another team because he's a pussy. And a bandwagon fan.

  • First of all let me say I've been a Brown's fan my entire 42 years of life. I've stuck by this team through all of the let downs, embarrassment and ridicule that come with being a browns fan. This time of year is alway exciting but as you know being a Brown's fan the excitement usually ends quickly. Every year my enthusiasm become less and less knowing what is to come once this season gets rolling.

    With that being said. If the Brown's do not have some success or show some potential by the end of the season. I'M DONE! (Steelers here I come) I hope I'm wrong because I really like Holmgren, heck his football roots can be traced back to the great Paul Brown. I'm sure I'll hear give them another year to get the system in place but that's just it. It's alway "wait till next year" with this team.

    I just felt like putting this in writing instead of just telling my friends and family again.

    @1-more-season said:

    First of all let me say I've been a Brown's fan my entire 42 years of life. I've stuck by this team through all of the let downs, embarrassment and ridicule that come with being a browns fan. This time of year is alway exciting but as you know being a Brown's fan the excitement usually ends quickly. Every year my enthusiasm become less and less knowing what is to come once this season gets rolling.

    With that being said. If the Brown's do not have some success or show some potential by the end of the season. I'M DONE! (Steelers here I come) I hope I'm wrong because I really like Holmgren, heck his football roots can be traced back to the great Paul Brown. I'm sure I'll hear give them another year to get the system in place but that's just it. It's alway "wait till next year" with this team.

    I just felt like putting this in writing instead of just telling my friends and family again.

    let me guess, your second and third favorite teams are indy and the pats..... what a fag

  • @1-more-season said:

    First of all let me say I've been a Brown's fan my entire 42 years of life. I've stuck by this team through all of the let downs, embarrassment and ridicule that come with being a browns fan. This time of year is alway exciting but as you know being a Brown's fan the excitement usually ends quickly. Every year my enthusiasm become less and less knowing what is to come once this season gets rolling.

    With that being said. If the Brown's do not have some success or show some potential by the end of the season. I'M DONE! (Steelers here I come) I hope I'm wrong because I really like Holmgren, heck his football roots can be traced back to the great Paul Brown. I'm sure I'll hear give them another year to get the system in place but that's just it. It's alway "wait till next year" with this team.

    I just felt like putting this in writing instead of just telling my friends and family again.

    let me guess, your second and third favorite teams are indy and the pats..... what a fag

    @chrisp_chicken said:

    let me guess, your second and third favorite teams are indy and the pats..... what a fag

    if this is a browns fan for real (and not a troll playing kiddie games), i can't believe he would be this dumb to actually make a post like this.

  • @chrisp_chicken said:

    let me guess, your second and third favorite teams are indy and the pats..... what a fag

    if this is a browns fan for real (and not a troll playing kiddie games), i can't believe he would be this dumb to actually make a post like this.

    @sj_browns said:

    if this is a browns fan for real (and not a troll playing kiddie games), i can't believe he would be this dumb to actually make a post like this.

    wonder how much he got ripped apart when he started a thread letting everybody know he came out of the closet

  • "One more season, and if the Browns don't go to the superbowl, I am going to sit in my big neon pink easy chair,

    wearing my pink Steeler slippers, and become a fan of whatever team that DOES win the superbowl, so I can be popular and maybe get my first date"

    Surely this troll goes to each and every forum and says the same thing about THAT team.

    "One more season, and if the -----put in a different team each time-------- don't go to the superbowl...."

    blech.

  • @junkyard-dawg said:

    I see another rich4eagle is born.

    😆

  • You guys are truly hilarious.

    Should have known this would just turn into a name calling thread. Too many incorrect assumptions to even reply to.

  • You guys are truly hilarious.

    Should have known this would just turn into a name calling thread. Too many incorrect assumptions to even reply to.

    @1-more-season said:

    You guys are truly hilarious.

    Should have known this would just turn into a name calling thread. Too many incorrect assumptions to even reply to.

    Most of them, apparently, on your part I am afraid.

  • First of all let me say I've been a Brown's fan my entire 42 years of life. I've stuck by this team through all of the let downs, embarrassment and ridicule that come with being a browns fan. This time of year is alway exciting but as you know being a Brown's fan the excitement usually ends quickly. Every year my enthusiasm become less and less knowing what is to come once this season gets rolling.

    With that being said. If the Brown's do not have some success or show some potential by the end of the season. I'M DONE! (Steelers here I come) I hope I'm wrong because I really like Holmgren, heck his football roots can be traced back to the great Paul Brown. I'm sure I'll hear give them another year to get the system in place but that's just it. It's alway "wait till next year" with this team.

    I just felt like putting this in writing instead of just telling my friends and family again.

    @1-more-season said:

    First of all let me say I've been a Brown's fan my entire 42 years of life. I've stuck by this team through all of the let downs, embarrassment and ridicule that come with being a browns fan. This time of year is alway exciting but as you know being a Brown's fan the excitement usually ends quickly. Every year my enthusiasm become less and less knowing what is to come once this season gets rolling.

    With that being said. If the Brown's do not have some success or show some potential by the end of the season. I'M DONE! (Steelers here I come) I hope I'm wrong because I really like Holmgren, heck his football roots can be traced back to the great Paul Brown. I'm sure I'll hear give them another year to get the system in place but that's just it. It's alway "wait till next year" with this team.

    I just felt like putting this in writing instead of just telling my friends and family again.

    Because what is the point of being a fan unless your team is good!

    congratsdouchebag.jpg

  • @1-more-season said:

    First of all let me say I've been a Brown's fan my entire 42 years of life. I've stuck by this team through all of the let downs, embarrassment and ridicule that come with being a browns fan. This time of year is alway exciting but as you know being a Brown's fan the excitement usually ends quickly. Every year my enthusiasm become less and less knowing what is to come once this season gets rolling.

    With that being said. If the Brown's do not have some success or show some potential by the end of the season. I'M DONE! (Steelers here I come) I hope I'm wrong because I really like Holmgren, heck his football roots can be traced back to the great Paul Brown. I'm sure I'll hear give them another year to get the system in place but that's just it. It's alway "wait till next year" with this team.

    I just felt like putting this in writing instead of just telling my friends and family again.

    Because what is the point of being a fan unless your team is good!

    congratsdouchebag.jpg

    @bonedawg said:

    Because what is the point of being a fan unless your team is good!

    congratsdouchebag.jpg

    Eff ewe! Dick.

    I almost felt let letting loose with a KingofSh_t meltdown. Anyone from the old "Browns list" should know what I;m talking about.