Skip to content

What kind of job would this be

The Browns Board
10 6 1.3k
  • A few weeks back I was asked to work security for the Steelers home games. I don't know about you people but I can't stand being around 1 Steeler fan let alone 60,000. I told them I would let them know.

  • A few weeks back I was asked to work security for the Steelers home games. I don't know about you people but I can't stand being around 1 Steeler fan let alone 60,000. I told them I would let them know.

    @medicineman said:

    A few weeks back I was asked to work security for the Steelers home games. I don't know about you people but I can't stand being around 1 Steeler fan let alone 60,000. I told them I would let them know.

    Unless you're somehow going to drape yourself in Browns gear I don't think you'll have a problem or notice one. Steeler fans when it all boils down are basically the same as fans in Cleveland.

  • @medicineman said:

    A few weeks back I was asked to work security for the Steelers home games. I don't know about you people but I can't stand being around 1 Steeler fan let alone 60,000. I told them I would let them know.

    Unless you're somehow going to drape yourself in Browns gear I don't think you'll have a problem or notice one. Steeler fans when it all boils down are basically the same as fans in Cleveland.

    Homotron said:

    Unless you're somehow going to drape yourself in Browns gear I don't think you'll have a problem or notice one. Steeler fans when it all boils down are basically the same as fans in Cleveland.

    No it would be a bright yellow shirt that they provide.

  • Homotron said:

    Unless you're somehow going to drape yourself in Browns gear I don't think you'll have a problem or notice one. Steeler fans when it all boils down are basically the same as fans in Cleveland.

    No it would be a bright yellow shirt that they provide.

    @medicineman said:

    No it would be a bright yellow shirt that they provide.

    Meh typical security colors. I doubt it has a Steeler logo and in this economy if it pays well I'd be taking that job, assuming you need a job of course and this isn't just extra money. I can tell you that if I were in that line of work and I lived in Cleveland I wouldn't turn it down because I'd be working for the Browns. There is just something about being around a NFL game no matter the team. The excitement is intoxicating. I imagine you'll be able to catch the occasional series of plays on occasion. Whether you hate the Steelers or not it's still NFL football and NFL football is where it's at!

    Take the job if you need it. You may actually enjoy yourself lol.

  • @medicineman said:

    No it would be a bright yellow shirt that they provide.

    Meh typical security colors. I doubt it has a Steeler logo and in this economy if it pays well I'd be taking that job, assuming you need a job of course and this isn't just extra money. I can tell you that if I were in that line of work and I lived in Cleveland I wouldn't turn it down because I'd be working for the Browns. There is just something about being around a NFL game no matter the team. The excitement is intoxicating. I imagine you'll be able to catch the occasional series of plays on occasion. Whether you hate the Steelers or not it's still NFL football and NFL football is where it's at!

    Take the job if you need it. You may actually enjoy yourself lol.

    Homotron said:

    Meh typical security colors. I doubt it has a Steeler logo and in this economy if it pays well I'd be taking that job, assuming you need a job of course and this isn't just extra money. I can tell you that if I were in that line of work and I lived in Cleveland I wouldn't turn it down because I'd be working for the Browns. There is just something about being around a NFL game no matter the team. The excitement is intoxicating. I imagine you'll be able to catch the occasional series of plays on occasion. Whether you hate the Steelers or not it's still NFL football and NFL football is where it's at!

    Take the job if you need it. You may actually enjoy yourself lol.

    Ya you are right but it would only be extra money. It would just stink to miss the Browns games but I would get to see 1 live for sure though...

  • Homotron said:

    Meh typical security colors. I doubt it has a Steeler logo and in this economy if it pays well I'd be taking that job, assuming you need a job of course and this isn't just extra money. I can tell you that if I were in that line of work and I lived in Cleveland I wouldn't turn it down because I'd be working for the Browns. There is just something about being around a NFL game no matter the team. The excitement is intoxicating. I imagine you'll be able to catch the occasional series of plays on occasion. Whether you hate the Steelers or not it's still NFL football and NFL football is where it's at!

    Take the job if you need it. You may actually enjoy yourself lol.

    Ya you are right but it would only be extra money. It would just stink to miss the Browns games but I would get to see 1 live for sure though...

    @medicineman said:

    Ya you are right but it would only be extra money. It would just stink to miss the Browns games but I would get to see 1 live for sure though...

    Yea good point and not something I thought about initially. If it's just extra coin I probably wouldn't unless the extra coin will really help. I too would hate to miss Steeler games if the scenario were reversed.

  • A job is a job. If you aren't planning on driving in for the live Brown's games and the tailgate then I don't get it. Get the tivo, set it and go make some dollars. Even if it is around Steeler fans it is still NFL football. There are many worse jobs that you could be doing on a Sunday afternoon. But that's just my opinion, and I am one of the few on this board who doesn't hate Steeler fans. At least not in general. Some of the ones that come on this board maybe, but not in general. It could be worse. Security for the Bengals games! Those fans are A holes, and they don't know crap about football.

  • Look at the good side. You might be able to arrest and throw steeler fans out of their stadium, AND GET PAID TO DO IT

  • @medicineman said:

    No it would be a bright yellow shirt that they provide.

    Meh typical security colors. I doubt it has a Steeler logo and in this economy if it pays well I'd be taking that job, assuming you need a job of course and this isn't just extra money. I can tell you that if I were in that line of work and I lived in Cleveland I wouldn't turn it down because I'd be working for the Browns. There is just something about being around a NFL game no matter the team. The excitement is intoxicating. I imagine you'll be able to catch the occasional series of plays on occasion. Whether you hate the Steelers or not it's still NFL football and NFL football is where it's at!

    Take the job if you need it. You may actually enjoy yourself lol.

    Homotron said:

    Meh typical security colors. I doubt it has a Steeler logo and in this economy if it pays well I'd be taking that job, assuming you need a job of course and this isn't just extra money. I can tell you that if I were in that line of work and I lived in Cleveland I wouldn't turn it down because I'd be working for the Browns. There is just something about being around a NFL game no matter the team. The excitement is intoxicating. I imagine you'll be able to catch the occasional series of plays on occasion. Whether you hate the Steelers or not it's still NFL football and NFL football is where it's at!

    Take the job if you need it. You may actually enjoy yourself lol.

    Yes, take the job. The money, I am sure can be used. You get to see a game for free, and think about it, If they give you a billy club or a taser and the opportunity presents itself you can use it with pleasure on overly rowdy Steeler fans!

  • Don't do it. The weeks worth of itch, and possible disease that you could catch isn't worth viewing a few NFL plays and some extra coin.