Skip to content

They do this to confuse us.

The Browns Board
10 6 1.2k
  • So there have been a few players who decided they wanna F@!K with our minds and change their numbers. Here are the updated numbers:

    James Davis (back to #28)

    Bobby Engram (#88..Stucky's old number)

    Chansi Stuckey #83

    Syndric Steptoe #10 (Black Brady!)

    Sheldon Brown #24 (Wright's old number)

    Eric Wright #21 (Pools old number)

    Joe Haden (#23...LeBron's old number) Hank Poteats old number for real.

    Theres your update! Don't get confused!

  • So there have been a few players who decided they wanna F@!K with our minds and change their numbers. Here are the updated numbers:

    James Davis (back to #28)

    Bobby Engram (#88..Stucky's old number)

    Chansi Stuckey #83

    Syndric Steptoe #10 (Black Brady!)

    Sheldon Brown #24 (Wright's old number)

    Eric Wright #21 (Pools old number)

    Joe Haden (#23...LeBron's old number) Hank Poteats old number for real.

    Theres your update! Don't get confused!

    @theclevelandsound said:

    So there have been a few players who decided they wanna F@!K with our minds and change their numbers. Here are the updated numbers:

    James Davis (back to #28)

    Bobby Engram (#88..Stucky's old number)

    Chansi Stuckey #83

    Syndric Steptoe #10 (Black Brady!)

    Sheldon Brown #24 (Wright's old number)

    Eric Wright #21 (Pools old number)

    Joe Haden (#23...LeBron's old number) Hank Poteats old number for real.

    Theres your update! Don't get confused!

    What # is Hillis
  • @theclevelandsound said:

    So there have been a few players who decided they wanna F@!K with our minds and change their numbers. Here are the updated numbers:

    James Davis (back to #28)

    Bobby Engram (#88..Stucky's old number)

    Chansi Stuckey #83

    Syndric Steptoe #10 (Black Brady!)

    Sheldon Brown #24 (Wright's old number)

    Eric Wright #21 (Pools old number)

    Joe Haden (#23...LeBron's old number) Hank Poteats old number for real.

    Theres your update! Don't get confused!

    What # is Hillis

    @7moses7 said:

    What # is Hillis

    he's #40.

    anyone know the connection between these #s? did Engram wear 88 before, ewright wear 21, Brown wear 24, stuckey wear 83 etc? just curious, it's not that serious i know i could look it up.

    fwiw i believe steptoe was #10 before Quinn wore it.

  • Hillis can't be 28 if Davis back to that.....

  • 😁😁

    its early.

  • @7moses7 said:

    What # is Hillis

    he's #40.

    anyone know the connection between these #s? did Engram wear 88 before, ewright wear 21, Brown wear 24, stuckey wear 83 etc? just curious, it's not that serious i know i could look it up.

    fwiw i believe steptoe was #10 before Quinn wore it.

    @sisky-fringo said:

    he's #40.

    anyone know the connection between these #s? did Engram wear 88 before, ewright wear 21, Brown wear 24, stuckey wear 83 etc? just curious, it's not that serious i know i could look it up.

    fwiw i believe steptoe was #10 before Quinn wore it.

    Stuckey wore 83 with the Jets, Brown wore 24 with the eagles, Engram wore 84 his whole career dont no why he wants 88 now. Wright went to 21 because he let Brown have his number. Haden wears 23 because I told him to....no lie.

  • @sisky-fringo said:

    he's #40.

    anyone know the connection between these #s? did Engram wear 88 before, ewright wear 21, Brown wear 24, stuckey wear 83 etc? just curious, it's not that serious i know i could look it up.

    fwiw i believe steptoe was #10 before Quinn wore it.

    Stuckey wore 83 with the Jets, Brown wore 24 with the eagles, Engram wore 84 his whole career dont no why he wants 88 now. Wright went to 21 because he let Brown have his number. Haden wears 23 because I told him to....no lie.

    nmills said:

    Stuckey wore 83 with the Jets, Brown wore 24 with the eagles, Engram wore 84 his whole career dont no why he wants 88 now. Wright went to 21 because he let Brown have his number. Haden wears 23 because I told him to....no lie.

    i like it. it signifies change and a new start for some, good luck? for others. numbers can be really significant to some athletes. among other things it promotes belief/hope>>faith. i've also seen not having "their" number plant an unrecoverable seed of doubt into the mind. i'm superstitious but that's pretty OCD if you ask me. you gotta adapt.

  • Im pretty religous about #25. It was assigned to me when I played little league baseball and when I got older and raced motocross it was the number I chose to stick with. To this day if I have to pick a number for anything it's always 25 lol.

  • @sisky-fringo said:

    he's #40.

    anyone know the connection between these #s? did Engram wear 88 before, ewright wear 21, Brown wear 24, stuckey wear 83 etc? just curious, it's not that serious i know i could look it up.

    fwiw i believe steptoe was #10 before Quinn wore it.

    Stuckey wore 83 with the Jets, Brown wore 24 with the eagles, Engram wore 84 his whole career dont no why he wants 88 now. Wright went to 21 because he let Brown have his number. Haden wears 23 because I told him to....no lie.

    nmills said:

    Stuckey wore 83 with the Jets, Brown wore 24 with the eagles, Engram wore 84 his whole career dont no why he wants 88 now. Wright went to 21 because he let Brown have his number. Haden wears 23 because I told him to....no lie.

    I hope that Haden having lunch with Lequit didn't play a role in why he chose 23. He's the last person anyone on this team should be looking up to.

  • Im pretty religous about #25. It was assigned to me when I played little league baseball and when I got older and raced motocross it was the number I chose to stick with. To this day if I have to pick a number for anything it's always 25 lol.

    @speedyd900rr said:

    Im pretty religous about #25. It was assigned to me when I played little league baseball and when I got older and raced motocross it was the number I chose to stick with. To this day if I have to pick a number for anything it's always 25 lol.

    i hear ya, like i'm anyone to talk--mine's 52...and i use 25 when it's not available. and 5, then 2. LOL