Skip to content

New Cavs court

The Cavs Board
2 2 1.4k
  • found this on another site, but apparently it is the new cavs court design for this year to go along with the updated logos. I think it looks way better than the previous one, but I wonder how big that mid court logo will actually be in person.

    NEW:

    court_1011_1200.jpg

    OLD:

    au5kgggwr73guhbsehhe0dr99.gif

    haven't seen the new unis yet, but from what I have heard they will be a lot different from the previous ones, and barely any blue.

  • found this on another site, but apparently it is the new cavs court design for this year to go along with the updated logos. I think it looks way better than the previous one, but I wonder how big that mid court logo will actually be in person.

    NEW:

    court_1011_1200.jpg

    OLD:

    au5kgggwr73guhbsehhe0dr99.gif

    haven't seen the new unis yet, but from what I have heard they will be a lot different from the previous ones, and barely any blue.

    @feartheroo said:

    found this on another site, but apparently it is the new cavs court design for this year to go along with the updated logos. I think it looks way better than the previous one, but I wonder how big that mid court logo will actually be in person.

    NEW:

    court_1011_1200.jpg

    OLD:

    au5kgggwr73guhbsehhe0dr99.gif

    haven't seen the new unis yet, but from what I have heard they will be a lot different from the previous ones, and barely any blue.

    thanks for posting this. i heard that the cavs were taking blue completely out of their color scheme.