Skip to content

this is for HowieDog of GB

The Browns Board
6 5 822
  • rich4eagleR rich4eagle wrote on last edited by
    #1

    yes indeed i will discuss tix for you at the Jets game two tix.........so far............yur PM has been refused to respond........OK let's carry on here........right now I see no problem

  • yes indeed i will discuss tix for you at the Jets game two tix.........so far............yur PM has been refused to respond........OK let's carry on here........right now I see no problem

    WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
    #2

    @rich4eagle said:

    yes indeed i will discuss tix for you at the Jets game two tix.........so far............yur PM has been refused to respond........OK let's carry on here........right now I see no problem

    J

    E

    T

    S

    Jets, jets, jets

  • rich4eagleR rich4eagle wrote on last edited by
    #3

    I am trying to contact Howie somehow......PM's are interrupted and do not work.....

    please help me to send him a message

    thanks

  • I am trying to contact Howie somehow......PM's are interrupted and do not work.....

    please help me to send him a message

    thanks

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @rich4eagle said:

    I am trying to contact Howie somehow......PM's are interrupted and do not work.....

    please help me to send him a message

    thanks

    Doesn't his profile list his e-mail address? Mine does I believe.

  • I am trying to contact Howie somehow......PM's are interrupted and do not work.....

    please help me to send him a message

    thanks

    ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @rich4eagle said:

    I am trying to contact Howie somehow......PM's are interrupted and do not work.....

    please help me to send him a message

    thanks

    I'll see if I can reach him on Facebook for ya.

  • HowieDawgH HowieDawg wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Rich, Thanks very much.

    my email is [email protected].

    Thank you for posting this, sorry the PMs did not work.

    Howie.