Skip to content

Question

The Browns Board
12 7 1.7k
  • Do any of you think we have trade ideas with either Shaun Rodgers or D'qwell Jackson ?

    Since I hear Dumervil may be out with a torn peck , one has to ask . Does Denver have anything we need ?

    Inquiring minds want to know 🤔

    @neweradawg said:

    Do any of you think we have trade ideas with either Shaun Rodgers or D'qwell Jackson ?

    Since I hear Dumervil may be out with a torn peck , one has to ask . Does Denver have anything we need ?

    Inquiring minds want to know 🤔

    We need Brady Quinn back, RifferX has resulted to stalking transvestites now.

  • yay for the quinn club!

  • ive always been a no looking back kinda guy, so they can keep quinn, we'll keep jackson, n we'll swap rodgers for a 2nd and a 4th 😎

  • I guess I asked a stupid question from the responses . I'll try harder next time . 😁

  • mikeyP72 said:

    Tebooooooooo

    if denver was willing to send tebow to cleveland for either or both of those guys you know what id do??? become a denver fan

    F*** tebow, F*** florida, and F*** this tebowmania BS. dude will never be a productive nfl qb. id rather bring back quinn

  • I think denver will probably see if there are any players available during the final cut down. I think the people are jioking about quinn. We will bring back eric zier before quinn. denver is a mess anyway, josh daniels is an ego maniac.

  • I think denver will probably see if there are any players available during the final cut down. I think the people are jioking about quinn. We will bring back eric zier before quinn. denver is a mess anyway, josh daniels is an ego maniac.

    @wrrebel said:

    I think denver will probably see if there are any players available during the final cut down. I think the people are jioking about quinn. We will bring back eric zier before quinn. denver is a mess anyway, josh daniels is an ego maniac.

    That's what they said about Mangini last year . I just think he's got a plan and only he , and his ouiji board know for sure . 😁

  • @junkyard-dawg said:

    Big Baby and D.Q. for Ronald Fields straight up.

    not so much, i think jackson is extremely underrated, and i am interested to see how big baby works on the end, could be a good fit for him

  • I guess I asked a stupid question from the responses . I'll try harder next time . 😁

    @neweradawg said:

    I guess I asked a stupid question from the responses . I'll try harder next time . 😁

    NO, it was a very good question and prompted a lot of thought but if I can speak for everyone else, I think we were too lazy to do any research on Denvers roster.

    The idea was good to give thought though and watch for someone of name to come available for trade. However, I think the old regime traded with Denver, this team deals with Seattle & the Jets. (ba-ba-Benny and the Jets .... )

  • Do any of you think we have trade ideas with either Shaun Rodgers or D'qwell Jackson ?

    Since I hear Dumervil may be out with a torn peck , one has to ask . Does Denver have anything we need ?

    Inquiring minds want to know 🤔

    @neweradawg said:

    Do any of you think we have trade ideas with either Shaun Rodgers or D'qwell Jackson ?

    Since I hear Dumervil may be out with a torn peck , one has to ask . Does Denver have anything we need ?

    Inquiring minds want to know 🤔

    I'd take Tebow.

  • Trades are rare in football, the waiver wire gets most of the action...

    If things go as I invision with Rubin at the nose and Rogers at end this could be one hell of a defense...

    We have some talent this year and also a few pure hitters....could be an exciting season......

    Peace

    T.Dawg