Hey T
-
I got your PM but you are on Block, preventing you from receiving a reply.
I actually just started a job with a different company and they have strict rules about email. Actually, a harmless email from a friend was filtered out.
If you want to get in touch with me, contact me via email at [email protected]. I will provide a cell phone number too.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login