Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Johnathan Haggerty

Johnathan Haggerty

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
6 Posts 6 Posters 822 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • cambridgeho cambridgehoC Very Popular Reacting Well Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 2k Posts
    • 139 Reputation
    cambridgehoC cambridgeho wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I have been hearing nothing but good things about this kid. Has anyone that has been at camp believe this guy is legit. Its always nice to get positive feed back on a undrafted rookie like he has. Thanks to all that respond.

    ATENEARSA 1 Reply Last reply
    ❤
    Quote Reply
    • cambridgehoC cambridgeho

      I have been hearing nothing but good things about this kid. Has anyone that has been at camp believe this guy is legit. Its always nice to get positive feed back on a undrafted rookie like he has. Thanks to all that respond.

      ATENEARS ATENEARSA Founder In Memoriam
      • 4k Posts
      • 139 Reputation
      ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @cambridgeho said:

      I have been hearing nothing but good things about this kid. Has anyone that has been at camp believe this guy is legit. Its always nice to get positive feed back on a undrafted rookie like he has. Thanks to all that respond.

      Great thread topic. This kid has looked good. He caught my eye at one of the first training camps, and I had to look up his name on the roster and I was like, 'Who?'

      I have seen him do nothing but make plays. He seems to turn the corner well and head up field very well. Listed at 6'1", 195#'s, he plays much bigger. I have some video of him from a distance, let me upload it into youtube and put it up for ya. Plus I believe there was a shot of him in that Training Camp Day #5 thread.

      A 1 Reply Last reply
      ❤
      Quote Reply
      • NewEraDawg NewEraDawgN
        • 645 Posts
        • 0 Reputation
        NewEraDawgN NewEraDawg wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Yes......I have been hearing about him also . Thanks for posting some clips in advance .

        NewEraDawg
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • chrisP_chicken C
          • 101 Posts
          • 11 Reputation
          C chrisP_chicken wrote on last edited by
          #4

          i have one of those strong feelings that this WR core could quickly go from out largest weakness to the strength of the offense. i can see glimpses of a saints like offense with the ability to run the ball at will

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • ATENEARSA ATENEARS

            @cambridgeho said:

            I have been hearing nothing but good things about this kid. Has anyone that has been at camp believe this guy is legit. Its always nice to get positive feed back on a undrafted rookie like he has. Thanks to all that respond.

            Great thread topic. This kid has looked good. He caught my eye at one of the first training camps, and I had to look up his name on the roster and I was like, 'Who?'

            I have seen him do nothing but make plays. He seems to turn the corner well and head up field very well. Listed at 6'1", 195#'s, he plays much bigger. I have some video of him from a distance, let me upload it into youtube and put it up for ya. Plus I believe there was a shot of him in that Training Camp Day #5 thread.

            Alo A
            • 497 Posts
            • 6 Reputation
            A Alo wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @atenears said:

            I have seen him do nothing but make plays. He seems to turn the corner well and head up field very well. Listed at 6'1", 195#'s, he plays much bigger. I have some video of him from a distance, let me upload it into youtube and put it up for ya.

            That'd be great.

            When I get to camp next week, I'm going to take a long look at this guy. Hopefully, he'll continue to impress.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • SJ_Browns S
              • 1k Posts
              • 12 Reputation
              S SJ_Browns wrote on last edited by
              #6

              i remember reading some positive things about john on cleveland.com. i think it was in a terry pluto column.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              Theme
              • System
              • Light
              • Dark
              The Browns Board Terms Privacy

              The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Forums
              • Recent
              • Popular
              • Users
              • Donate