TAMPERING and Censorship,
-
Buns of Steel is probably good buds with McBeam.
Those two would make a handsome couple.
-
Again.... STFU and just go home, will ya? All you do is piss and moan
waaaaaah.... I ...am Kidding... Actually Laughing about it . Yesterday When It was FreakofSTEELROIDS08... I was agitated that this place is just not real. What you read isnt even necessarily what people wrote. But Oh well... today You are a Still a little Bitch. Sad but true. ALL YOU freaking do BBF... is CRY cry cry about Steeler fans . loser mentality in Loserville. You are not a tad objective ...its all Brown Stained Glasses. At least I can see both sides of the coin and be Fair about stuff. Your big deal is constantly You in OUR House on OUR Porch in our yard. You just want a little Country Club where you can Berate Pittsburgh with nobody to tell the truth. Sad pathetic man that you are. By the way I AM AT HOME Bitch. Geez i apologize if your actually a woman... Or a Gay man. Then maybe you have an excuse to be such a whiny little Puss.
waaaaaah.... I ...am Kidding... Actually Laughing about it . Yesterday When It was FreakofSTEELROIDS08... I was agitated that this place is just not real. What you read isnt even necessarily what people wrote. But Oh well... today You are a Still a little Bitch. Sad but true. ALL YOU freaking do BBF... is CRY cry cry about Steeler fans . loser mentality in Loserville. You are not a tad objective ...its all Brown Stained Glasses.
No shit Sherlock, did you come up with that all by yourself? Look at the name of the board. It is all about the Browns.
At least I can see both sides of the coin and be Fair about stuff. Your big deal is constantly You in OUR House on OUR Porch in our yard. You just want a little Country Club where you can Berate Pittsburgh with nobody to tell the truth.
I don't think we want to berate Pittsburgh. We just want to berate Pittsburgh Steeler fans. Quit making it so easy to be beratable.
Sad pathetic man that you are. By the way I AM AT HOME Bitch. Geez i apologize if your actually a woman... Or a Gay man. Then maybe you have an excuse to be such a whiny little Puss.
(and you would have an excuse to interact with him more?
-
It isn't tampering or censorship. Its a message board owned by a person who has the right to do whatever they want on it.
No what it does is SPEAK VOLUMES about Cleveland fans . SELF Proclaimed "BEST FANS ON EARTH"...Sh**... Funny how when Forbes Said the Cleveland Franchise was worth a little more than Pittsburgh You guys were like LOL...Were better than You. But when they said Pittsburgh Fans the 2nd best in ALL SPORTS period... You dont get that . And WHY Aint Browns fans ever high up on that list ?? Because the WORLD see`s you guys a Bitter Mean nasty Hateful Bitchy Whiny Losers... And thats on YOU and fans Like You. Its all about you all being consumed with Bitterness. At one time your fan base was incredible... truly. Now its just sad sad and pathetic. Thats just the Plain honest truth. thats what the World thinks not just me and STEELERNATION. You guys as a whole ( and several on here are great Fans...but most ...Bitter babies) are laughingstocks. And ya try to turn it on us and me... thats kool. Doesnt Change the Fact that The WORLD ...see`s you for what you are. Your Actions Speak Volumes as to WHO Browns fan is . The Good Browns fans out there are even ashamed of You. I have heard guys like Rich say it for years. Ashamed.
No what it does is SPEAK VOLUMES about Cleveland fans . SELF Proclaimed "BEST FANS ON EARTH"...Sh**... Funny how when Forbes Said the Cleveland Franchise was worth a little more than Pittsburgh You guys were like LOL...Were better than You. But when they said Pittsburgh Fans the 2nd best in ALL SPORTS period... You dont get that . And WHY Aint Browns fans ever high up on that list
Actually, the Browns fans were 3rd on that list. And the only reason they weren't higher was because the team was losing a lot, which the fans, of course, cannot help.
?? Because the WORLD see`s you guys a Bitter Mean nasty Hateful Bitchy Whiny Losers... And thats on YOU and fans Like You. Its all about you all being consumed with Bitterness. At one time your fan base was incredible... truly. Now its just sad sad and pathetic. Thats just the Plain honest truth. thats what the World thinks not just me and STEELERNATION. You guys as a whole ( and several on here are great Fans...but most ...Bitter babies) are laughingstocks. And ya try to turn it on us and me... thats kool. Doesnt Change the Fact that The WORLD ...see`s you for what you are. Your Actions Speak Volumes as to WHO Browns fan is . The Good Browns fans out there are even ashamed of You. I have heard guys like Rich say it for years. Ashamed.
Go ahead and show us where some neutral person in the world said that about Browns fans. Not some whiny Steeler fan whose team has been good lately yet still whines about a team who hasn't won much lately. Someone neutral.
-
Because the WORLD see`s you guys a Bitter Mean nasty Hateful Bitchy Whiny Losers... And thats on YOU and fans Like You.
Not in my part of the world.
In my part of the world the Cleveland Brown's fans are known as some of the best around. They have an old and storied organization with a *lot* of interesting history.
Seriously, why do you do this? On second thought, don't answer that. I'm not going to get into a pissin' contest in someone else's living room.
Not in my part of the world.
In my part of the world the Cleveland Brown's fans are known as some of the best around. They have an old and storied organization with a *lot* of interesting history.
Seriously, why do you do this? On second thought, don't answer that. I'm not going to get into a pissin' contest in someone else's living room.
My only clue on this is that despite the fact that Cleveland has not won a title in 46 years, and his team has won like 5 or 6 in that time, he, and many of his ilk still have an inferiority complex when it comes to the Cleveland Browns.
Oh well, you know what the psychiatrists say: "its your complex, you have to live in it. Figure out how to turn on the lights"
-
Best fans in NFL? Here is one person analysis. He does put Steelers at #1, Packers 2, and Browns 3rd.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/preview08/co...tory?id=3530077
My only issue with the analysis? He says the the Steeler fans are highly loyal to their team even when they suck.
The question I have is: how does he know?
In a true compliment to the Steeler organization, the fact is no one knows if the Steeler fans will stick with their team when they suck, because they have not had any prolonged period of suckage in many years. Now, if the Steelers go the next 5 years and have losing records, then their loyalty will be tested.
We know that back in the 80s when things weren't going so great after a very up period they didn't stick too hard, but that was a long time ago.
-
But, Check out this poll:
-
@browns57 said:
No. A few weeks ago there was a comment about a man eating another mans ass. I still insist that was the most gay post ever!
But I would have to say that one moves the gay-o-meter as well.
Was that a BunsofSteal thread?
-
Have you ever had a friend or family memeber stop over your house that wasn't invited? You cant be mean and tell them to leave so you drop hints and say I have to be in bed soon or I have stuff to do tonight and they end up just sitting there like they have no clue what your talking about? Well....
Have you ever had a friend or family memeber stop over your house that wasn't invited? You cant be mean and tell them to leave so you drop hints and say I have to be in bed soon or I have stuff to do tonight and they end up just sitting there like they have no clue what your talking about? Well....
Unless of course it's not "your house", and it's more like a public hall that you like to frequent with the idea that people can come and go whenever they like, and while they're there, the idea is to interact as much or as little as you prefer. What a dumbass analogy that was... If the Stooler fans are so hated and unwanted, then simply ban them; messing with their info is pretty childish. We all know we like to rib them, otherwise we're just cracking jokes about them to ourselves, and that takes away half the fun.
-
@josephsuxdick said:
Gipper, I've posted the sell-out numbers for Three Rivers back when MARK MALONE was the QB. If that's not suffering through suckage, I don't know what is.You may have sold out your 59,000 seat stadium, but at times there were only 35,000-40,000 showing up to the games.
And NO, having Mark Malone as your QB was by no means that bad, comparatively. For the 4 years he was the QB the Steelers had winning seasons in two of those years. The records were: 9-7, 6-10, 7-9, and 8-7.
So, lets see how things go when the Steelers have a stretch of 5-11, 4-12, 7-9, 4-12, 6-10. Then your mettle will be tested. Browns fans have certainly had their mettle tested and have passed with flying colors.
-
Because the WORLD see`s you guys a Bitter Mean nasty Hateful Bitchy Whiny Losers... And thats on YOU and fans Like You.
Not in my part of the world.
In my part of the world the Cleveland Brown's fans are known as some of the best around. They have an old and storied organization with a *lot* of interesting history.
Seriously, why do you do this? On second thought, don't answer that. I'm not going to get into a pissin' contest in someone else's living room.
Not in my part of the world.
In my part of the world the Cleveland Brown's fans are known as some of the best around. They have an old and storied organization with a *lot* of interesting history.
Seriously, why do you do this? On second thought, don't answer that. I'm not going to get into a pissin' contest in someone else's living room.
Would you like a roll of T.P. for your nose Mr. Cheesehead ? LOL... Hilarious. By the way I have been to ATL ...Charlotte...St. Louis .... Cincinnati and Buffalo the past couple yrs... and The Browns fans are not know as "Some of the Best around" in those towns. Not to mention my Old Pastor who lives in Wisconsin and is a huge Packer Fan told me Cleveland fans are know as Rowdy Whiners in his circle of NFL Fans... so I guess where ever you go , you will find BOTH side of that Coin. Sorry if I got any Piss on ya man.
-
No what it does is SPEAK VOLUMES about Cleveland fans . SELF Proclaimed "BEST FANS ON EARTH"...Sh**... Funny how when Forbes Said the Cleveland Franchise was worth a little more than Pittsburgh You guys were like LOL...Were better than You. But when they said Pittsburgh Fans the 2nd best in ALL SPORTS period... You dont get that . And WHY Aint Browns fans ever high up on that list
Actually, the Browns fans were 3rd on that list. And the only reason they weren't higher was because the team was losing a lot, which the fans, of course, cannot help.
QUOTE by GIPPER
................................................................................
...............................................
Forbes Magazine: Steelers Fans No. 2 In American Sports Fan Rankings
Posted on August 3, 2010
Forbes Magazine recently came out with its best American Sports Fan rankings, and the Pittsburgh Steelers were No. 2 on the list, trailing only the insufferable Boston Red Sox fans (I blame Jimmy Fallon and Fever Pitch for this) and just ahead of the Detroit Red Wings. Pittsburghโs other professional sports team, the Penguins (no, I didnโt forget about the Pirates) came in at No. 6.
You can read about how they came up with the rankings by pasting below in your address-bar.
http://www.steelerslounge.com/2010/08/forb...s-fan-rankings/[/url
Said Forbes about Steelers fansโฆ
TYPICAL Gipper you`re a fake and a Lier.... The Browns are No. #3 on that list Huh ??? NO DALLAS New Eng and Indy. only other Top 10 teams on that list .... you BS Artist.
-
QUOTE (Junkyard Dawg @ Aug 10 2010, 01:03 PM)
No, you see, we DO get it. We REALLY get it. See, in the 1980's when Montana was dominating the NFL? The 'Niner were supposedly the best fanbase in all sports. What happened? In the 80's and early 90's everywhere you went you'd see people decked out in 'Niners gear. Now you might see some dude wearing a S.F. hat maybe once a year. In the early-mid 90's Cowboys were the topped ranked. Everywhere you went you seen people decked out in the blue and silver. Late 90's when Elway was dominating Denver was ranked high up there..... Then the Pats for the last several years and the Stools the last several years.
Notice the trend, yet? GET IT, yet? We get it, these rankings are always based off of who is winning because the guys who were "Niners diehards" in the 80's, who became "hardcore Cowboys fans" in the 90's before morphing into "Broncos faithful" are now Steelers and Pats fans. Hey, it's a free country, if you think that is something to be celebrated be my guest.
Because our team isn't regularly winning and a constant fixture on ESPN/NFL Network? Because the whichever way the wind blows fans don't jump on bandwagons of bad teams?
Really? 'Cause i've been all over the world and America, and have heard little about the NFL outside of America. In America, though? Funny thing about that, whenever people spot the Browns ballcap on my skull or a Cleveland Browns t-shirt I happen to be wearing I usually receive nothing but positive words after the friendly trash talking. The only ones ever talking shit surprise surprise is the Stooltown Bandwagon Nation.
I mean, here you be, saying EVERYONE sees us as pieces of shit basically, yet everyone outside of shithole PA is showing mad love. EVERYONE knows about the Dawg Pound and almost everyone knows about how this fanbase prevented Modell from stealing our history, name and colors yet the fan shitstorm prevented it.
It's interesting, this dynamic that exists. Stools fans feel this need to join Browns, Ratbirds and Bengals boards to talk smack yet anyone who talks back is "bitter" or "crybabies." Yet for US being so bitter..... We're not the ones joining other boards that I am aware of, seeking out validation from division rivals. The lack of self esteem in Stooltown is transparent.
Still is.
Rich is a bandwagon jumping Steelers fan who claims he is also somehow a Browns fan. His issue with Browns fans stems from our intolerance towards him for jumping off and on badwagons, as well as our lack of following him onto the piss&black bandwagon. You couldn't pick a worse person to use as an argument for your cause. Really, unless you are also a bandwagon fan you should have the same intolerance towards him, he's only a Stools fan because they're winning. If the roles were reversed? He would be admonishing YOU for not becoming a bandwagon Browns fan.
Shit, look at his entire argument, we're all idiots to him because the "real Browns fans" supposedly jumped on the Steelers bandwagon in the 1970's while the idiots stuck around.
This whole thing is rambling Babble dude... And I know you aint Changing your mind... We both overgeneralize and exaggerate our points. I aint buying Your BS and you aint buying My BS. Oh well..... life goes on.
-
QUOTE (Junkyard Dawg @ Aug 10 2010, 01:03 PM)
No, you see, we DO get it. We REALLY get it. See, in the 1980's when Montana was dominating the NFL? The 'Niner were supposedly the best fanbase in all sports. What happened? In the 80's and early 90's everywhere you went you'd see people decked out in 'Niners gear. Now you might see some dude wearing a S.F. hat maybe once a year. In the early-mid 90's Cowboys were the topped ranked. Everywhere you went you seen people decked out in the blue and silver. Late 90's when Elway was dominating Denver was ranked high up there..... Then the Pats for the last several years and the Stools the last several years.
Notice the trend, yet? GET IT, yet? We get it, these rankings are always based off of who is winning because the guys who were "Niners diehards" in the 80's, who became "hardcore Cowboys fans" in the 90's before morphing into "Broncos faithful" are now Steelers and Pats fans. Hey, it's a free country, if you think that is something to be celebrated be my guest.
Because our team isn't regularly winning and a constant fixture on ESPN/NFL Network? Because the whichever way the wind blows fans don't jump on bandwagons of bad teams?
Really? 'Cause i've been all over the world and America, and have heard little about the NFL outside of America. In America, though? Funny thing about that, whenever people spot the Browns ballcap on my skull or a Cleveland Browns t-shirt I happen to be wearing I usually receive nothing but positive words after the friendly trash talking. The only ones ever talking shit surprise surprise is the Stooltown Bandwagon Nation.
I mean, here you be, saying EVERYONE sees us as pieces of shit basically, yet everyone outside of shithole PA is showing mad love. EVERYONE knows about the Dawg Pound and almost everyone knows about how this fanbase prevented Modell from stealing our history, name and colors yet the fan shitstorm prevented it.
It's interesting, this dynamic that exists. Stools fans feel this need to join Browns, Ratbirds and Bengals boards to talk smack yet anyone who talks back is "bitter" or "crybabies." Yet for US being so bitter..... We're not the ones joining other boards that I am aware of, seeking out validation from division rivals. The lack of self esteem in Stooltown is transparent.
Still is.
Rich is a bandwagon jumping Steelers fan who claims he is also somehow a Browns fan. His issue with Browns fans stems from our intolerance towards him for jumping off and on badwagons, as well as our lack of following him onto the piss&black bandwagon. You couldn't pick a worse person to use as an argument for your cause. Really, unless you are also a bandwagon fan you should have the same intolerance towards him, he's only a Stools fan because they're winning. If the roles were reversed? He would be admonishing YOU for not becoming a bandwagon Browns fan.
Shit, look at his entire argument, we're all idiots to him because the "real Browns fans" supposedly jumped on the Steelers bandwagon in the 1970's while the idiots stuck around.
This whole thing is rambling Babble dude... And I know you aint Changing your mind... We both overgeneralize and exaggerate our points. I aint buying Your BS and you aint buying My BS. Oh well..... life goes on.
This whole thing is rambling Babble dude... And I know you aint Changing your mind... We both overgeneralize and exaggerate our points. I aint buying Your BS and you aint buying My BS. Oh well..... life goes on.
A pissburgh fan admitting what he says is bull shyt? Whoa.
-
@josephsuxdick said:
Gipper, I've posted the sell-out numbers for Three Rivers back when MARK MALONE was the QB. If that's not suffering through suckage, I don't know what is.C'mon. What the hell is bizjournal? That site has Kansas City at #2, the freakin Bills at #6, the Texans at #7 and Denver at #9......The Raiders in last place... Their team sucks but I know their fans are better than that.
-
You guys want to Fix my name ?? How old are you 10 ? So ... pathetic Anteater and Co.
I am sure it was done in fun, but I agree with you. We shouldn't be changing posters names.
:lol:
:lol:
@ buns, sux, spunk

I am sure it was done in fun, but I agree with you. We shouldn't be changing posters names.
i disagree, and actually love it. what's a mexican party without the pinatas?Browns fans don't have to pay rent on their own board, or we would too. a great innate perk.
they are not equals here and there is nothing wrong with exercising it.
i appreciate the personality of this board and it's willingness to take risks and add some spice to the dish...and frankly it's why i like this board.
look at em. LOL
hey, the rest of you, come out of the woodwork and post so i can laugh my effin ass off!
better yet, spread it out. let me stumble upon your doppleganger when i need some cheering up.
-
Not in my part of the world.
In my part of the world the Cleveland Brown's fans are known as some of the best around. They have an old and storied organization with a *lot* of interesting history.
Seriously, why do you do this? On second thought, don't answer that. I'm not going to get into a pissin' contest in someone else's living room.
Would you like a roll of T.P. for your nose Mr. Cheesehead ? LOL... Hilarious. By the way I have been to ATL ...Charlotte...St. Louis .... Cincinnati and Buffalo the past couple yrs... and The Browns fans are not know as "Some of the Best around" in those towns. Not to mention my Old Pastor who lives in Wisconsin and is a huge Packer Fan told me Cleveland fans are know as Rowdy Whiners in his circle of NFL Fans... so I guess where ever you go , you will find BOTH side of that Coin. Sorry if I got any Piss on ya man.
Would you like a roll of T.P. for your nose Mr. Cheesehead ? LOL... Hilarious. By the way I have been to ATL ...Charlotte...St. Louis .... Cincinnati and Buffalo the past couple yrs... and The Browns fans are not know as "Some of the Best around" in those towns. Not to mention my Old Pastor who lives in Wisconsin and is a huge Packer Fan told me Cleveland fans are know as Rowdy Whiners in his circle of NFL Fans... so I guess where ever you go , you will find BOTH side of that Coin. Sorry if I got any Piss on ya man.
*crickets*
-
You guys want to Fix my name ?? How old are you 10 ? So ... pathetic Anteater and Co.
You guys want to Fix my name ?? How old are you 10 ? So ... pathetic Anteater and Co.
I AGREE- EITHER BAN THEM, OR CHANGE THE NAMES BACK TO WHAT THEY WERE- AND SORRY, I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE KIDDIE MOD THAT HAPPENS TO THINK IT'S CUTE- I DON'T, AND I APOLOGIZE FOR THE JACKASS THAT THINKS IT IS. HEY BLUTO, THANKS FOR NOTHING FOR STARTING THE FOOD FIGHT.
-
oh come on hoorta. is it really that infantile or is it just temporary ball-busting? you guys care more than they do.

buns was just trolling anyway...
-
oh come on hoorta. is it really that infantile or is it just temporary ball-busting? you guys care more than they do.

buns was just trolling anyway...
oh come on hoorta. is it really that infantile or is it just temporary ball-busting? you guys care more than they do.
buns was just trolling anyway...
IF I'M GOING TO MODERATE, I CAN ONLY GO BY WHAT I THINK IS INFANTILE- AND IN MY BOOK, THIS IS GRADE SCHOOL LEVEL UNCOOL. DEAD SERIOUS- ONLY TIME I'VE EVER USED THE CAPS KEY TO GET MY POINT ACROSS. DAMN POOR TASTE. IF THAT'S THE BEST YOU'VE GOT TO MAKE TROLLS GO AWAY, IT'S FREAKING LAME AND CHICKENS**T- AND DEAR CHICKENS**T RESPONSIBLE PARTY, KINDLY PM ME TO EXPLAIN YOURSELF BEFORE I TURN IN MY MOD BADGE. EITHER STEELER FANS ARE ALOWED TO POST HERE OR THEY AREN'T. REASONABLE OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS ARE ALLOWED OR THEY AREN'T.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login