Skip to content

TAMPERING and Censorship,

The Browns Board
79 30 6.8k
  • @browns57 said:

    No. A few weeks ago there was a comment about a man eating another mans ass. I still insist that was the most gay post ever! 🙂

    But I would have to say that one moves the gay-o-meter as well.

    Was that a BunsofSteal thread?

    @mr.-t said:

    Was that a BunsofSteal thread?

    No actually if I remember correctly it was Shep who posted it.

  • Have you ever had a friend or family memeber stop over your house that wasn't invited? You cant be mean and tell them to leave so you drop hints and say I have to be in bed soon or I have stuff to do tonight and they end up just sitting there like they have no clue what your talking about? Well....

    @speedyd900rr said:

    Have you ever had a friend or family memeber stop over your house that wasn't invited? You cant be mean and tell them to leave so you drop hints and say I have to be in bed soon or I have stuff to do tonight and they end up just sitting there like they have no clue what your talking about? Well....

    Unless of course it's not "your house", and it's more like a public hall that you like to frequent with the idea that people can come and go whenever they like, and while they're there, the idea is to interact as much or as little as you prefer. What a dumbass analogy that was... If the Stooler fans are so hated and unwanted, then simply ban them; messing with their info is pretty childish. We all know we like to rib them, otherwise we're just cracking jokes about them to ourselves, and that takes away half the fun.

  • @josephsuxdick said:

    Gipper, I've posted the sell-out numbers for Three Rivers back when MARK MALONE was the QB. If that's not suffering through suckage, I don't know what is.

    You may have sold out your 59,000 seat stadium, but at times there were only 35,000-40,000 showing up to the games.

    And NO, having Mark Malone as your QB was by no means that bad, comparatively. For the 4 years he was the QB the Steelers had winning seasons in two of those years. The records were: 9-7, 6-10, 7-9, and 8-7.

    So, lets see how things go when the Steelers have a stretch of 5-11, 4-12, 7-9, 4-12, 6-10. Then your mettle will be tested. Browns fans have certainly had their mettle tested and have passed with flying colors.

  • @bunsofsteel08 said:

    Because the WORLD see`s you guys a Bitter Mean nasty Hateful Bitchy Whiny Losers... And thats on YOU and fans Like You.

    Not in my part of the world.

    In my part of the world the Cleveland Brown's fans are known as some of the best around. They have an old and storied organization with a *lot* of interesting history.

    Seriously, why do you do this? On second thought, don't answer that. I'm not going to get into a pissin' contest in someone else's living room.

    @packfanperson said:

    Not in my part of the world.

    In my part of the world the Cleveland Brown's fans are known as some of the best around. They have an old and storied organization with a *lot* of interesting history.

    Seriously, why do you do this? On second thought, don't answer that. I'm not going to get into a pissin' contest in someone else's living room.

    Would you like a roll of T.P. for your nose Mr. Cheesehead ? LOL... Hilarious. By the way I have been to ATL ...Charlotte...St. Louis .... Cincinnati and Buffalo the past couple yrs... and The Browns fans are not know as "Some of the Best around" in those towns. Not to mention my Old Pastor who lives in Wisconsin and is a huge Packer Fan told me Cleveland fans are know as Rowdy Whiners in his circle of NFL Fans... so I guess where ever you go , you will find BOTH side of that Coin. Sorry if I got any Piss on ya man.

  • No what it does is SPEAK VOLUMES about Cleveland fans . SELF Proclaimed "BEST FANS ON EARTH"...Sh**... Funny how when Forbes Said the Cleveland Franchise was worth a little more than Pittsburgh You guys were like LOL...Were better than You. But when they said Pittsburgh Fans the 2nd best in ALL SPORTS period... You dont get that . And WHY Aint Browns fans ever high up on that list

    Actually, the Browns fans were 3rd on that list. And the only reason they weren't higher was because the team was losing a lot, which the fans, of course, cannot help.

    QUOTE by GIPPER

    ................................................................................

    ...............................................

    Forbes Magazine: Steelers Fans No. 2 In American Sports Fan Rankings

    Posted on August 3, 2010

    Forbes Magazine recently came out with its best American Sports Fan rankings, and the Pittsburgh Steelers were No. 2 on the list, trailing only the insufferable Boston Red Sox fans (I blame Jimmy Fallon and Fever Pitch for this) and just ahead of the Detroit Red Wings. Pittsburgh’s other professional sports team, the Penguins (no, I didn’t forget about the Pirates) came in at No. 6.

    You can read about how they came up with the rankings by pasting below in your address-bar.

    http://www.steelerslounge.com/2010/08/forb...s-fan-rankings/[/url

    Said Forbes about Steelers fans…

    “A great run in the 1970s (four Super Bowl wins) and the decline of the steel industry (which has spread ‘Burghers all over the nation) has led to a massive fan base. In recent years proud NFL towns like Denver and Washington have bemoaned the number of Black & Gold supporters in their home stadiums for games against the Steelers.”

    Somehow, the Montreal Canadiens made the list at No. 11, which is a damn impressive accomplishment when you consider the obvious handicap of not even being located in the United States.

    The other NFL teams to make the top 10 included Dallas (No. 9), New England (No. 5) and Indianapolis (No. 4).

    ]

    TYPICAL Gipper you`re a fake and a Lier.... The Browns are No. #3 on that list Huh ??? NO DALLAS New Eng and Indy. only other Top 10 teams on that list .... you BS Artist.

  • QUOTE (Junkyard Dawg @ Aug 10 2010, 01:03 PM)

    No, you see, we DO get it. We REALLY get it. See, in the 1980's when Montana was dominating the NFL? The 'Niner were supposedly the best fanbase in all sports. What happened? In the 80's and early 90's everywhere you went you'd see people decked out in 'Niners gear. Now you might see some dude wearing a S.F. hat maybe once a year. In the early-mid 90's Cowboys were the topped ranked. Everywhere you went you seen people decked out in the blue and silver. Late 90's when Elway was dominating Denver was ranked high up there..... Then the Pats for the last several years and the Stools the last several years.

    Notice the trend, yet? GET IT, yet? We get it, these rankings are always based off of who is winning because the guys who were "Niners diehards" in the 80's, who became "hardcore Cowboys fans" in the 90's before morphing into "Broncos faithful" are now Steelers and Pats fans. Hey, it's a free country, if you think that is something to be celebrated be my guest.

    Because our team isn't regularly winning and a constant fixture on ESPN/NFL Network? Because the whichever way the wind blows fans don't jump on bandwagons of bad teams?

    Really? 'Cause i've been all over the world and America, and have heard little about the NFL outside of America. In America, though? Funny thing about that, whenever people spot the Browns ballcap on my skull or a Cleveland Browns t-shirt I happen to be wearing I usually receive nothing but positive words after the friendly trash talking. The only ones ever talking shit surprise surprise is the Stooltown Bandwagon Nation.

    I mean, here you be, saying EVERYONE sees us as pieces of shit basically, yet everyone outside of shithole PA is showing mad love. EVERYONE knows about the Dawg Pound and almost everyone knows about how this fanbase prevented Modell from stealing our history, name and colors yet the fan shitstorm prevented it.

    It's interesting, this dynamic that exists. Stools fans feel this need to join Browns, Ratbirds and Bengals boards to talk smack yet anyone who talks back is "bitter" or "crybabies." Yet for US being so bitter..... We're not the ones joining other boards that I am aware of, seeking out validation from division rivals. The lack of self esteem in Stooltown is transparent.

    Still is.

    Rich is a bandwagon jumping Steelers fan who claims he is also somehow a Browns fan. His issue with Browns fans stems from our intolerance towards him for jumping off and on badwagons, as well as our lack of following him onto the piss&black bandwagon. You couldn't pick a worse person to use as an argument for your cause. Really, unless you are also a bandwagon fan you should have the same intolerance towards him, he's only a Stools fan because they're winning. If the roles were reversed? He would be admonishing YOU for not becoming a bandwagon Browns fan.

    Shit, look at his entire argument, we're all idiots to him because the "real Browns fans" supposedly jumped on the Steelers bandwagon in the 1970's while the idiots stuck around.

    This whole thing is rambling Babble dude... And I know you aint Changing your mind... We both overgeneralize and exaggerate our points. I aint buying Your BS and you aint buying My BS. Oh well..... life goes on.

  • QUOTE (Junkyard Dawg @ Aug 10 2010, 01:03 PM)

    No, you see, we DO get it. We REALLY get it. See, in the 1980's when Montana was dominating the NFL? The 'Niner were supposedly the best fanbase in all sports. What happened? In the 80's and early 90's everywhere you went you'd see people decked out in 'Niners gear. Now you might see some dude wearing a S.F. hat maybe once a year. In the early-mid 90's Cowboys were the topped ranked. Everywhere you went you seen people decked out in the blue and silver. Late 90's when Elway was dominating Denver was ranked high up there..... Then the Pats for the last several years and the Stools the last several years.

    Notice the trend, yet? GET IT, yet? We get it, these rankings are always based off of who is winning because the guys who were "Niners diehards" in the 80's, who became "hardcore Cowboys fans" in the 90's before morphing into "Broncos faithful" are now Steelers and Pats fans. Hey, it's a free country, if you think that is something to be celebrated be my guest.

    Because our team isn't regularly winning and a constant fixture on ESPN/NFL Network? Because the whichever way the wind blows fans don't jump on bandwagons of bad teams?

    Really? 'Cause i've been all over the world and America, and have heard little about the NFL outside of America. In America, though? Funny thing about that, whenever people spot the Browns ballcap on my skull or a Cleveland Browns t-shirt I happen to be wearing I usually receive nothing but positive words after the friendly trash talking. The only ones ever talking shit surprise surprise is the Stooltown Bandwagon Nation.

    I mean, here you be, saying EVERYONE sees us as pieces of shit basically, yet everyone outside of shithole PA is showing mad love. EVERYONE knows about the Dawg Pound and almost everyone knows about how this fanbase prevented Modell from stealing our history, name and colors yet the fan shitstorm prevented it.

    It's interesting, this dynamic that exists. Stools fans feel this need to join Browns, Ratbirds and Bengals boards to talk smack yet anyone who talks back is "bitter" or "crybabies." Yet for US being so bitter..... We're not the ones joining other boards that I am aware of, seeking out validation from division rivals. The lack of self esteem in Stooltown is transparent.

    Still is.

    Rich is a bandwagon jumping Steelers fan who claims he is also somehow a Browns fan. His issue with Browns fans stems from our intolerance towards him for jumping off and on badwagons, as well as our lack of following him onto the piss&black bandwagon. You couldn't pick a worse person to use as an argument for your cause. Really, unless you are also a bandwagon fan you should have the same intolerance towards him, he's only a Stools fan because they're winning. If the roles were reversed? He would be admonishing YOU for not becoming a bandwagon Browns fan.

    Shit, look at his entire argument, we're all idiots to him because the "real Browns fans" supposedly jumped on the Steelers bandwagon in the 1970's while the idiots stuck around.

    This whole thing is rambling Babble dude... And I know you aint Changing your mind... We both overgeneralize and exaggerate our points. I aint buying Your BS and you aint buying My BS. Oh well..... life goes on.

    @bunsofsteel08 said:

    This whole thing is rambling Babble dude... And I know you aint Changing your mind... We both overgeneralize and exaggerate our points. I aint buying Your BS and you aint buying My BS. Oh well..... life goes on.

    A pissburgh fan admitting what he says is bull shyt? Whoa.

  • @josephsuxdick said:

    Gipper, I've posted the sell-out numbers for Three Rivers back when MARK MALONE was the QB. If that's not suffering through suckage, I don't know what is.

    C'mon. What the hell is bizjournal? That site has Kansas City at #2, the freakin Bills at #6, the Texans at #7 and Denver at #9......The Raiders in last place... Their team sucks but I know their fans are better than that.

  • @bunsofsteel08 said:

    You guys want to Fix my name ?? How old are you 10 ? So ... pathetic Anteater and Co.

    I am sure it was done in fun, but I agree with you. We shouldn't be changing posters names.

    😆 :lol: 😆 :lol: 😆 @ buns, sux, spunk 😁 😄 😁

    @ballpeen said:

    I am sure it was done in fun, but I agree with you. We shouldn't be changing posters names.
    i disagree, and actually love it. what's a mexican party without the pinatas?

    Browns fans don't have to pay rent on their own board, or we would too. a great innate perk.

    they are not equals here and there is nothing wrong with exercising it.

    i appreciate the personality of this board and it's willingness to take risks and add some spice to the dish...and frankly it's why i like this board.

    look at em. LOL

    hey, the rest of you, come out of the woodwork and post so i can laugh my effin ass off!

    better yet, spread it out. let me stumble upon your doppleganger when i need some cheering up.

  • @packfanperson said:

    Not in my part of the world.

    In my part of the world the Cleveland Brown's fans are known as some of the best around. They have an old and storied organization with a *lot* of interesting history.

    Seriously, why do you do this? On second thought, don't answer that. I'm not going to get into a pissin' contest in someone else's living room.

    Would you like a roll of T.P. for your nose Mr. Cheesehead ? LOL... Hilarious. By the way I have been to ATL ...Charlotte...St. Louis .... Cincinnati and Buffalo the past couple yrs... and The Browns fans are not know as "Some of the Best around" in those towns. Not to mention my Old Pastor who lives in Wisconsin and is a huge Packer Fan told me Cleveland fans are know as Rowdy Whiners in his circle of NFL Fans... so I guess where ever you go , you will find BOTH side of that Coin. Sorry if I got any Piss on ya man.

    @bunsofsteel08 said:

    Would you like a roll of T.P. for your nose Mr. Cheesehead ? LOL... Hilarious. By the way I have been to ATL ...Charlotte...St. Louis .... Cincinnati and Buffalo the past couple yrs... and The Browns fans are not know as "Some of the Best around" in those towns. Not to mention my Old Pastor who lives in Wisconsin and is a huge Packer Fan told me Cleveland fans are know as Rowdy Whiners in his circle of NFL Fans... so I guess where ever you go , you will find BOTH side of that Coin. Sorry if I got any Piss on ya man.

    *crickets*

  • You guys want to Fix my name ?? How old are you 10 ? So ... pathetic Anteater and Co.

    @bunsofsteel08 said:

    You guys want to Fix my name ?? How old are you 10 ? So ... pathetic Anteater and Co.

    I AGREE- EITHER BAN THEM, OR CHANGE THE NAMES BACK TO WHAT THEY WERE- AND SORRY, I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE KIDDIE MOD THAT HAPPENS TO THINK IT'S CUTE- I DON'T, AND I APOLOGIZE FOR THE JACKASS THAT THINKS IT IS. HEY BLUTO, THANKS FOR NOTHING FOR STARTING THE FOOD FIGHT.

  • oh come on hoorta. is it really that infantile or is it just temporary ball-busting? you guys care more than they do. 😎

    buns was just trolling anyway...

  • oh come on hoorta. is it really that infantile or is it just temporary ball-busting? you guys care more than they do. 😎

    buns was just trolling anyway...

    @sisky-fringo said:

    oh come on hoorta. is it really that infantile or is it just temporary ball-busting? you guys care more than they do. 😎

    buns was just trolling anyway...

    IF I'M GOING TO MODERATE, I CAN ONLY GO BY WHAT I THINK IS INFANTILE- AND IN MY BOOK, THIS IS GRADE SCHOOL LEVEL UNCOOL. DEAD SERIOUS- ONLY TIME I'VE EVER USED THE CAPS KEY TO GET MY POINT ACROSS. DAMN POOR TASTE. IF THAT'S THE BEST YOU'VE GOT TO MAKE TROLLS GO AWAY, IT'S FREAKING LAME AND CHICKENS**T- AND DEAR CHICKENS**T RESPONSIBLE PARTY, KINDLY PM ME TO EXPLAIN YOURSELF BEFORE I TURN IN MY MOD BADGE. EITHER STEELER FANS ARE ALOWED TO POST HERE OR THEY AREN'T. REASONABLE OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS ARE ALLOWED OR THEY AREN'T.

  • @sisky-fringo said:

    oh come on hoorta. is it really that infantile or is it just temporary ball-busting? you guys care more than they do. 😎

    buns was just trolling anyway...

    IF I'M GOING TO MODERATE, I CAN ONLY GO BY WHAT I THINK IS INFANTILE- AND IN MY BOOK, THIS IS GRADE SCHOOL LEVEL UNCOOL. DEAD SERIOUS- ONLY TIME I'VE EVER USED THE CAPS KEY TO GET MY POINT ACROSS. DAMN POOR TASTE. IF THAT'S THE BEST YOU'VE GOT TO MAKE TROLLS GO AWAY, IT'S FREAKING LAME AND CHICKENS**T- AND DEAR CHICKENS**T RESPONSIBLE PARTY, KINDLY PM ME TO EXPLAIN YOURSELF BEFORE I TURN IN MY MOD BADGE. EITHER STEELER FANS ARE ALOWED TO POST HERE OR THEY AREN'T. REASONABLE OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS ARE ALLOWED OR THEY AREN'T.

    @hoorta said:

    IF I'M GOING TO MODERATE, I CAN ONLY GO BY WHAT I THINK IS INFANTILE- AND IN MY BOOK, THIS IS GRADE SCHOOL LEVEL UNCOOL. DEAD SERIOUS- ONLY TIME I'VE EVER USED THE CAPS KEY TO GET MY POINT ACROSS. DAMN POOR TASTE. IF THAT'S THE BEST YOU'VE GOT TO MAKE TROLLS GO AWAY, IT'S FREAKING LAME AND CHICKENS**T- AND DEAR CHICKENS**T RESPONSIBLE PARTY, KINDLY PM ME TO EXPLAIN YOURSELF BEFORE I TURN IN MY MOD BADGE. EITHER STEELER FANS ARE ALOWED TO POST HERE OR THEY AREN'T. REASONABLE OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS ARE ALLOWED OR THEY AREN'T.

    Okay........ummmmmmmmmm.

    I've been through this on several boards.

    Basically, is this site for discussing football, or is it a fighting forum?

    If it's a 'fighting forum' ..............been there, done that....

    Don't want to do that again.

    🙂

  • it's just some innocent ribbing imo. rewriting posts isn't cool and i never endorse misrepresentation like that but when you know their title has been jacked it's good for a nice laugh. personally, i would expect all this and more in my rival's house.

    this place is cool enough trolls will endure a little bit of grief to post here, as it should be--and i like that. that doesn't or shouldn't make this a "fighting forum". it's not like packers fans get a bad rep here, or seahawks fans etc. just some active steeler guys etc who can hopefully take a joke. again, i think buns was just trolling and killing time with this whole thread.

    but it wouldn't be the first time i've been wrong either.

    to the other mod: i like me some middle of the night browns fix ala hoorta so please do whatever you need to do to right this issue and keep him here. 🙂

    even if it is considered immature and disrespectful it did make me laugh last night. but only because i know who those posters are. if it was just picking on random rival posters it wouldn't have any weight.

  • No what it does is SPEAK VOLUMES about Cleveland fans . SELF Proclaimed "BEST FANS ON EARTH"...Sh**... Funny how when Forbes Said the Cleveland Franchise was worth a little more than Pittsburgh You guys were like LOL...Were better than You. But when they said Pittsburgh Fans the 2nd best in ALL SPORTS period... You dont get that . And WHY Aint Browns fans ever high up on that list

    Actually, the Browns fans were 3rd on that list. And the only reason they weren't higher was because the team was losing a lot, which the fans, of course, cannot help.

    QUOTE by GIPPER

    ................................................................................

    ...............................................

    Forbes Magazine: Steelers Fans No. 2 In American Sports Fan Rankings

    Posted on August 3, 2010

    Forbes Magazine recently came out with its best American Sports Fan rankings, and the Pittsburgh Steelers were No. 2 on the list, trailing only the insufferable Boston Red Sox fans (I blame Jimmy Fallon and Fever Pitch for this) and just ahead of the Detroit Red Wings. Pittsburgh’s other professional sports team, the Penguins (no, I didn’t forget about the Pirates) came in at No. 6.

    You can read about how they came up with the rankings by pasting below in your address-bar.

    http://www.steelerslounge.com/2010/08/forb...s-fan-rankings/[/url

    Said Forbes about Steelers fans…

    “A great run in the 1970s (four Super Bowl wins) and the decline of the steel industry (which has spread ‘Burghers all over the nation) has led to a massive fan base. In recent years proud NFL towns like Denver and Washington have bemoaned the number of Black & Gold supporters in their home stadiums for games against the Steelers.”

    Somehow, the Montreal Canadiens made the list at No. 11, which is a damn impressive accomplishment when you consider the obvious handicap of not even being located in the United States.

    The other NFL teams to make the top 10 included Dallas (No. 9), New England (No. 5) and Indianapolis (No. 4).

    ]

    TYPICAL Gipper you`re a fake and a Lier.... The Browns are No. #3 on that list Huh ??? NO DALLAS New Eng and Indy. only other Top 10 teams on that list .... you BS Artist.

    @bunsofsteel08 said:

    No what it does is SPEAK VOLUMES about Cleveland fans . SELF Proclaimed "BEST FANS ON EARTH"...Sh**... Funny how when Forbes Said the Cleveland Franchise was worth a little more than Pittsburgh You guys were like LOL...Were better than You. But when they said Pittsburgh Fans the 2nd best in ALL SPORTS period... You dont get that . And WHY Aint Browns fans ever high up on that list

    Actually, the Browns fans were 3rd on that list. And the only reason they weren't higher was because the team was losing a lot, which the fans, of course, cannot help.

    QUOTE by GIPPER

    ................................................................................

    ...............................................

    Forbes Magazine: Steelers Fans No. 2 In American Sports Fan Rankings

    Posted on August 3, 2010

    Forbes Magazine recently came out with its best American Sports Fan rankings, and the Pittsburgh Steelers were No. 2 on the list, trailing only the insufferable Boston Red Sox fans (I blame Jimmy Fallon and Fever Pitch for this) and just ahead of the Detroit Red Wings. Pittsburgh’s other professional sports team, the Penguins (no, I didn’t forget about the Pirates) came in at No. 6.

    You can read about how they came up with the rankings by pasting below in your address-bar.

    http://www.steelerslounge.com/2010/08/forb...s-fan-rankings/[/url

    Said Forbes about Steelers fans…

    “A great run in the 1970s (four Super Bowl wins) and the decline of the steel industry (which has spread ‘Burghers all over the nation) has led to a massive fan base. In recent years proud NFL towns like Denver and Washington have bemoaned the number of Black & Gold supporters in their home stadiums for games against the Steelers.”

    Somehow, the Montreal Canadiens made the list at No. 11, which is a damn impressive accomplishment when you consider the obvious handicap of not even being located in the United States.

    The other NFL teams to make the top 10 included Dallas (No. 9), New England (No. 5) and Indianapolis (No. 4).

    ]

    TYPICAL Gipper you`re a fake and a Lier.... The Browns are No. #3 on that list Huh ??? NO DALLAS New Eng and Indy. only other Top 10 teams on that list .... you BS Artist.

    Maybe we are looking at different lists. I posted the list I was talking about.

    But I do notice from that list that the only "fan bases" that are listed are those of teams that have won a lot. Like someone said: the 49er fan base was "the greatest" when they were winning a lot. Where have they been lately.

    And do even you realistically believe that The Indianapolis Colt fan base is "better" somehow than the Browns fan base?

  • @josephsuxdick said:

    Gipper, I've posted the sell-out numbers for Three Rivers back when MARK MALONE was the QB. If that's not suffering through suckage, I don't know what is.

    C'mon. What the hell is bizjournal? That site has Kansas City at #2, the freakin Bills at #6, the Texans at #7 and Denver at #9......The Raiders in last place... Their team sucks but I know their fans are better than that.

    @spunkonmyback-dpoy said:

    C'mon. What the hell is bizjournal? That site has Kansas City at #2, the freakin Bills at #6, the Texans at #7 and Denver at #9......The Raiders in last place... Their team sucks but I know their fans are better than that.

    As far as I know bizjournal is a very well renowned business magazine. It just has more of a concentration on arts and entertainment more so than manufacturing or financial services. Since sports is basically entertainment it does its share of sports stories.

    The thing that this points out is that you can find 100 of these "polls" and get 100 different results about what is or is not a great fan base. Many of them are just the products of one guy of a few guys on an editorial board.

    This forum could take a poll and it might have as much credibility as any of these.

    Fair to say?

  • I too am very upset with the moderators. This morning when I logged in, my name had been changed to "BigShlong01". I was pissed. It should have said "VeryBigShlong01". Don't worry, they will ne hearing from me shortly. Bastards.

  • 😆 :lol: 😆 :lol: 😆 @ buns, sux, spunk 😁 😄 😁

    @ballpeen said:

    I am sure it was done in fun, but I agree with you. We shouldn't be changing posters names.
    i disagree, and actually love it. what's a mexican party without the pinatas?

    Browns fans don't have to pay rent on their own board, or we would too. a great innate perk.

    they are not equals here and there is nothing wrong with exercising it.

    i appreciate the personality of this board and it's willingness to take risks and add some spice to the dish...and frankly it's why i like this board.

    look at em. LOL

    hey, the rest of you, come out of the woodwork and post so i can laugh my effin ass off!

    better yet, spread it out. let me stumble upon your doppleganger when i need some cheering up.

    @sisky-fringo said:

    😆 :lol: 😆 :lol: 😆 @ buns, sux, spunk 😁 😄 😁

    i disagree, and actually love it. what's a mexican party without the pinatas?

    Browns fans don't have to pay rent on their own board, or we would too. a great innate perk.

    they are not equals here and there is nothing wrong with exercising it.

    i appreciate the personality of this board and it's willingness to take risks and add some spice to the dish...and frankly it's why i like this board.

    look at em. LOL

    hey, the rest of you, come out of the woodwork and post so i can laugh my effin ass off!

    better yet, spread it out. let me stumble upon your doppleganger when i need some cheering up.

    That's cool...I don't. Like I said, it was probably done in fun, but the fun lasts about 2 minutes.

    Reading on I see others agree.....good for them.