Skip to content

TAMPERING and Censorship,

The Browns Board
79 30 6.8k
  • Zombo said:

    Take it, easy, Larry. It's me, of course. Just having a little preseason fun at the expense of our Steeler trolls. I don't want to ban them ... we f*** with them because we can ... they seem to be taking it in stride. Remember, they're Steeler fans, it's our board, not theirs.

    In any regards, it was just temporary fun .... It all started when one poster said he'd get a big kick if the mods change "robrotron" to "homotron" ... and he seemed to take it well, so I messed with a few others.

    I figured "Mom" (Kathy) was going to yell at me soon anyway, so I'll stop ... c'mon, Buns of Steel was a little funny. They can change them back now and I won't mess with them, scouts honor. Or, if they PM me, I'll change them for them.

    Sorry you got riled, dude, we need you on that nightwatch wall. We want you on that wall. We need you on that wall!

    Zombo

    And Dont forget ...we make things Spicey around here.

    sisky fringoS sisky fringo wrote on last edited by sisky fringo
    #68

    @bunsofsteel08 said:

    And Dont forget ...we make things Spicey around here.

    that's "spicy" to you. 😴

    uh oh fellas, looks like buns thinks it's a term of endearment and keeps posting just to look at it. 🙄

  • @hoorta said:

    If it has alcohol in it, I've probably tried it at least once. And mead or "honey wine" I've tried several times, and I don't much care for it. I'll put it on the level of Sake for enjoyment level. As an aside, if it has sugar in it, or has something that can be converted to sugar (corn, rice, wheat, barley) it can be fermented. I actually have a recipe for green tomato wine laying around somewhere- if you want to talk about an unappetizing idea.

    PS- in the beer department I have only one rule A-B-M "anything but Miller", it's why Miller is in clear bottles- the hops & brew are so cooked and pasteurized the beer is dead as a doornail, and can't go skunky.

    I agree on Mead.

    I do prefer Miller products over Bud products.

    sisky fringoS sisky fringo wrote on last edited by sisky fringo
    #69

    @ballpeen said:

    I agree on Mead.

    I do prefer Miller products over Bud products.

    definitely, on principle alone.

    now you wanna talk ethics...eff em both.

  • hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #70

    @junkyard-dawg said:

    Yes i've drunk Mead. Still do but only on days that end in 'y'.

    😁 As the board's resident wino- the Brits (who invented it) have a saying you should only drink port (like I'm doing as I type) in months that have an "r" in them. But they forgot about Mayr, Juner, Jurly, and Argust.

  • K kshutchins wrote on last edited by
    #71

    Zombo said:

    I figured "Mom" (Kathy) was going to yell at me soon anyway, so I'll stop ...

    Zombo[/b][/color]

    Indeed. It seems that over the years someone has found the limit of my tolerance. I'll have to move the line.

  • @halfsane said:

    Where are you from in western PA? I grew up near Meadville.

    Meadville is a nice town. How could it not be, being named after an alcoholic beverage after all.

    (Has anyone ever drunk "mead" by the way? Westside Steve maybe?)

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
    #72

    @the-gipper said:

    Meadville is a nice town. How could it not be, being named after an alcoholic beverage after all.

    (Has anyone ever drunk "mead" by the way? Westside Steve maybe?)

    Heh

    I did taste it a couple times.

    Got a recipe for Viking Mead I'll try one of these days...

    WSS

  • @junkyard-dawg said:

    Yes i've drunk Mead. Still do but only on days that end in 'y'.

    😁 As the board's resident wino- the Brits (who invented it) have a saying you should only drink port (like I'm doing as I type) in months that have an "r" in them. But they forgot about Mayr, Juner, Jurly, and Argust.

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
    #73

    @hoorta said:

    😁 As the board's resident wino- the Brits (who invented it) have a saying you should only drink port (like I'm doing as I type) in months that have an "r" in them. But they forgot about Mayr, Juner, Jurly, and Argust.

    Dude now you're messing with the names of months!!!!!

    Somebody's gonna get pissed off.

    😉

    WSS

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #74

    Heh

    I did taste it a couple times.

    Got a recipe for Viking Mead I'll try one of these days... Steve

    ********************************************

    AH. So you WERE serious about me growing some mean stuff

    in our garden ! sorry, Steve, I thought you were kidding ... @@

  • @the-gipper said:

    Meadville is a nice town. How could it not be, being named after an alcoholic beverage after all.

    (Has anyone ever drunk "mead" by the way? Westside Steve maybe?)

    Heh

    I did taste it a couple times.

    Got a recipe for Viking Mead I'll try one of these days...

    WSS

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #75

    @westside-steve said:

    Heh

    I did taste it a couple times.

    Got a recipe for Viking Mead I'll try one of these days...

    WSS

    I don't think I have ever tried mead, and I also doubt that I would really like it.

    But if you were to drink it I guess the best way would be to be wrapped in furs and have a helmet with horns on it on your head and have it be blustery cold outside and after you are done drinking it you should go out to rape, pillage, and plunder.

    Right?

  • I thought the name changes were damn funny...and I think we should leave them. They're guests here and if they don't like how they're treated then they can go back to the hillbilly park where they belong.

    BUNSofSTEEL08B BUNSofSTEEL08 wrote on last edited by BUNSofSTEEL08
    #76

    @mark-o said:

    I thought the name changes were damn funny...and I think we should leave them. They're guests here and if they don't like how they're treated then they can go back to the hillbilly park where they belong.

    LOL... Now I have worked in Both East and West ends of Cleveland in my days... and Talk about White Trash Hillbillys , wow I seen a Ton of them. Seriously a Ton.

  • @bunsofsteel08 said:

    And Dont forget ...we make things Spicey around here.

    that's "spicy" to you. 😴

    uh oh fellas, looks like buns thinks it's a term of endearment and keeps posting just to look at it. 🙄

    BUNSofSTEEL08B BUNSofSTEEL08 wrote on last edited by
    #77

    @sisky-fringo said:

    that's "spicy" to you. 😴

    uh oh fellas, looks like buns thinks it's a term of endearment and keeps posting just to look at it. 🙄

    You freakin` Moms is pretty spiCEY as well... sis-boy. 😛 (Since we are being Juvenile here)

  • @westside-steve said:

    Heh

    I did taste it a couple times.

    Got a recipe for Viking Mead I'll try one of these days...

    WSS

    I don't think I have ever tried mead, and I also doubt that I would really like it.

    But if you were to drink it I guess the best way would be to be wrapped in furs and have a helmet with horns on it on your head and have it be blustery cold outside and after you are done drinking it you should go out to rape, pillage, and plunder.

    Right?

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #78

    @the-gipper said:

    I don't think I have ever tried mead, and I also doubt that I would really like it.

    But if you were to drink it I guess the best way would be to be wrapped in furs and have a helmet with horns on it on your head and have it be blustery cold outside and after you are done drinking it you should go out to rape, pillage, and plunder.

    Right?

    Correct- and you should drink the stuff chilled damn near freezing- to kill off most of the bad taste.

  • @sisky-fringo said:

    that's "spicy" to you. 😴

    uh oh fellas, looks like buns thinks it's a term of endearment and keeps posting just to look at it. 🙄

    You freakin` Moms is pretty spiCEY as well... sis-boy. 😛 (Since we are being Juvenile here)

    sisky fringoS sisky fringo wrote on last edited by sisky fringo
    #79

    @bunsofsteel08 said:

    You freakin` Moms is pretty spiCEY as well... sis-boy. 😛 (Since we are being Juvenile here)
    that's funny Bunny, my Moms IS about as spicy as they come. they call her smokin' sandy...but how did you know?

    speaking of mom's yours happened to call a little bit ago, said it's your turn to pick up that boy you got together, Nerf. he'll be done with community service at 5.

    what say we brake it here and leave mom's off the table.