Skip to content

ESPN Gridiron Challenge and Pick'em

The Browns Board
6 2 1.3k
  • I know every year many people on this board sign up for fantasy football on yahoo. I never have because I have always used ESPN and it is just easier to stay with what you know.

    If any of you would like to join the ESPN Pro football Pick'em group that I just set up feel free to do so. We pick the games against the spread and we drop each members lowest week score. Below are the details that you need to join.

    Group Name : We can't pick'em

    Group Password (Password): browns

    Also as soon as ESPN has their Gridiron challenge game set up I will be setting up A group for that as well and I will post it here. It is a ton of fun. No drafting bs. Just picking players for your team against the salary cap.

  • I am suprised by the lack of a response from anybody on this board. Anybody who is not already playing on the "Official Browns Board Fantasy Leagues" or would like to play on both is invited to sign up. It would be nice to have another place to smack talk with some of you, and to have the added competition.

    I also just set up a league for the Gridiron Challenge on ESPN as well. This is always a lot of fun and you do not have to do any drafting or trading with other players. It makes it a whole lot easier.

    Here is the info in case anybody is interested.

    Group name : Gridiron Gods

    Password : browns

    And in case anybody is worried the somebody here will get mad, they won't. I checked with the owner of the site before I posted this. You know, out of respect for all of the great work they do here.

  • Maybe we just prefer real football to fantasy football?

  • Maybe we just prefer real football to fantasy football?

    @the-gipper said:

    Maybe we just prefer real football to fantasy football?

    Hmmm? You know many many people do both. And they can also walk and chew gum at the same time too. πŸ™‚

  • @the-gipper said:

    Maybe we just prefer real football to fantasy football?

    Hmmm? You know many many people do both. And they can also walk and chew gum at the same time too. πŸ™‚

    @browns57 said:

    Hmmm? You know many many people do both. And they can also walk and chew gum at the same time too. πŸ™‚

    Sure, but maybe what you are doing is asking them to swallow the gum, and they just don't want to.

  • @browns57 said:

    Hmmm? You know many many people do both. And they can also walk and chew gum at the same time too. πŸ™‚

    Sure, but maybe what you are doing is asking them to swallow the gum, and they just don't want to.

    @the-gipper said:

    Sure, but maybe what you are doing is asking them to swallow the gum, and they just don't want to.

    Way to make a nice gester for some fun sound like a bad thing.