Skip to content

browns board admin, mods, and member

The Browns Board
47 30 5.4k
  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #35

    Hope everything went smoothly and your home in no time. Keep us informed.

  • Brownsfan_AlthausB Brownsfan_Althaus wrote on last edited by
    #36

    Just wanted to say thanks to everyone. I am laying here in my hospital bed updating everyone. I went into my surgery at ten am and finished surgery at one pm. It wasn't cancerous!!!! Only downside is the pain I'm going through... but I know I can make it through this no problem!!. Stan. If you see this, your more than welcome to come out and meet me Haha.

  • Just wanted to say thanks to everyone. I am laying here in my hospital bed updating everyone. I went into my surgery at ten am and finished surgery at one pm. It wasn't cancerous!!!! Only downside is the pain I'm going through... but I know I can make it through this no problem!!. Stan. If you see this, your more than welcome to come out and meet me Haha.

    ClevelandFanForLifeC ClevelandFanForLife wrote on last edited by
    #37

    @brownsfan_althaus said:

    Just wanted to say thanks to everyone. I am laying here in my hospital bed updating everyone. I went into my surgery at ten am and finished surgery at one pm. It wasn't cancerous!!!! Only downside is the pain I'm going through... but I know I can make it through this no problem!!. Stan. If you see this, your more than welcome to come out and meet me Haha.

    that's great man. good to hear you are fine. hopefully you can throw a few back by the time the first tailgate party rolls around.

  • slowburnS slowburn wrote on last edited by slowburn
    #38

    atta boy!!!!

  • Just wanted to say thanks to everyone. I am laying here in my hospital bed updating everyone. I went into my surgery at ten am and finished surgery at one pm. It wasn't cancerous!!!! Only downside is the pain I'm going through... but I know I can make it through this no problem!!. Stan. If you see this, your more than welcome to come out and meet me Haha.

    S SJ_Browns wrote on last edited by
    #39

    @brownsfan_althaus said:

    Just wanted to say thanks to everyone. I am laying here in my hospital bed updating everyone. I went into my surgery at ten am and finished surgery at one pm. It wasn't cancerous!!!! Only downside is the pain I'm going through... but I know I can make it through this no problem!!. Stan. If you see this, your more than welcome to come out and meet me Haha.

    i'm glad to know you doing ok! 😎

  • PackFanPersonP PackFanPerson wrote on last edited by
    #40

    Excellent news!

    Wishing all the best for you in your recovery. 🙂

    Since you have to remain in your bed, you might as well watch Manning decimate our young guys on ESPN tonight. 🙂

  • Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #41

    The pain sure does beat the alternative!

    Thanks for fantastic news & heal quickly.

    Mike

  • S Squintz wrote on last edited by
    #42

    Great news! Good luck in recovery!

  • hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #43

    Glad to hear things went well. But if it's a stomach thing, I'm sure they're going to want you to lay off booze for awhile, as it really kicks up tummy acid.

  • Hey everyone, I just wanted to let everyone know that ill be absent from the forums for a day or two due to the fact that I am going to be in the Cleveland clinic getting the tumor that's In growing inside my stomache. I will try to get on and keep in touch if I'm not In too much pain.. can't wait till the first browns board tailgate party.

    GO BROWNS!!!!

    BUNSofSTEEL08B BUNSofSTEEL08 wrote on last edited by
    #44

    @brownsfan_althaus said:

    Hey everyone, I just wanted to let everyone know that ill be absent from the forums for a day or two due to the fact that I am going to be in the Cleveland clinic getting the tumor that's In growing inside my stomache. I will try to get on and keep in touch if I'm not In too much pain.. can't wait till the first browns board tailgate party.

    GO BROWNS!!!!

    Good Luck Man. God be with you and Your family...

  • Brownsfan_AlthausB Brownsfan_Althaus wrote on last edited by
    #45

    thank you for everyones support!! it means alot to me.

    heres the news, i got to come home sat. early afternoon. got home about 3/4pm and last night went okay.. kinda had alot of pain. but overall i did okay.

    thanks again everyone, i did miss the lions game tho 🙁 from the sounds of it tho, i didn't miss much..

  • thank you for everyones support!! it means alot to me.

    heres the news, i got to come home sat. early afternoon. got home about 3/4pm and last night went okay.. kinda had alot of pain. but overall i did okay.

    thanks again everyone, i did miss the lions game tho 🙁 from the sounds of it tho, i didn't miss much..

    NewEraDawgN NewEraDawg wrote on last edited by
    #46

    @brownsfan_althaus said:

    thank you for everyones support!! it means alot to me.

    heres the news, i got to come home sat. early afternoon. got home about 3/4pm and last night went okay.. kinda had alot of pain. but overall i did okay.

    thanks again everyone, i did miss the lions game tho 🙁 from the sounds of it tho, i didn't miss much..

    On the contrary......it was quite exciting. 😠

  • Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #47

    You got it man, see you soon.