First time Going to see a browns game in Cleveland
-
Hi,
I will be going down to the Cleveland to watch a browns game for the first time and wanted some advice as to where is the optimal viewing in the stadium. As an example, i was looking at seats the were right behind the browns bench row 4 and I was told, all i would be able to see is the back of the players. Any advice. Thanks in advance.
-
Hi,
I will be going down to the Cleveland to watch a browns game for the first time and wanted some advice as to where is the optimal viewing in the stadium. As an example, i was looking at seats the were right behind the browns bench row 4 and I was told, all i would be able to see is the back of the players. Any advice. Thanks in advance.
Hi,
I will be going down to the Cleveland to watch a browns game for the first time and wanted some advice as to where is the optimal viewing in the stadium. As an example, i was looking at seats the were right behind the browns bench row 4 and I was told, all i would be able to see is the back of the players. Any advice. Thanks in advance.
That would be absolutely correct. Where "best in the house" is depends on your budget. If you don't want to spring for the overpriced club level- go for 100 level row 20 or higher, or 500 level in the first 5 rows.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login