Skip to content

Ryan on the Defense

The Browns Board
7 5 975
  • Feeling good about Ryan's assement of the defense so far. Hope thats going to keep us around to win the close ones. It was nice in the Steeler game last year. Loved those sacks!

  • Welcome to the board......though your comments could have been added to that thread, but since you are a new member....no sweat....again, welcome.

  • Welcome brnfan16 . I am really looking forward to Ryan's press conferances . They are just great . 😁

  • Welcome to the board......though your comments could have been added to that thread, but since you are a new member....no sweat....again, welcome.

    @ballpeen said:

    Welcome to the board......though your comments could have been added to that thread, but since you are a new member....no sweat....again, welcome.

    Thanks, I'm new at this. I see you have been here awhile. Looking forward learning the forum.

  • Welcome brnfan16 . I am really looking forward to Ryan's press conferances . They are just great . 😁

    @neweradawg said:

    Welcome brnfan16 . I am really looking forward to Ryan's press conferances . They are just great . 😁

    enjoy talking Browns. Been a fan for a long time.

  • I really like rob ryan and his press conferences if left alone to do his thing his defense will have the fans barkin and throwing umm... well barking loud at the other team..at least until security tells em to shut up or ship out! 😉

  • With Sheldon, Wright, Haden, and Ward we should be able to play man to man much more this year and that will allow Ryan to get creative. Playing man to man is what lead to those 8 sacks last year against Pittsburgh. It was either that or Big Ben really wanted to be jumped on by large men, regardless of their intent.