Another game
-
I've done my best to temper my enthusiasm because of the schedule. I know all the broadcasters and analysts keep saying "it's not the Cavs fault that they haven't played a tough schedule, all they can do is play who is on the schedule."
That's true. But, I'm not penalyzing them for it. I'm just withholding judgement until I see them play some tougher teams. They're beating teams they SHOULD beat if they are a good team, which is good, but they also lost to three teams that they should beat if they want to be considered a GREAT team. (Celtics, Hornets, Pistons)
Orlando, Boston, Detroit, Atlanta (beat them once already), Lakers, Hornets, Nuggets (beat them once already), Blazers, Rockets, Spurs, Suns, and Jazz (beat them once already but they were very shorthanded). I think that, for the most part, is the group of teams I'll make my judgement against. We are 4-3 against those teams.
I think they will beat those teams rather consistently. Not saying they won't. I'm just trying to temper my enthusiasm until I see it.
-
I've done my best to temper my enthusiasm because of the schedule. I know all the broadcasters and analysts keep saying "it's not the Cavs fault that they haven't played a tough schedule, all they can do is play who is on the schedule."
That's true. But, I'm not penalyzing them for it. I'm just withholding judgement until I see them play some tougher teams. They're beating teams they SHOULD beat if they are a good team, which is good, but they also lost to three teams that they should beat if they want to be considered a GREAT team. (Celtics, Hornets, Pistons)
Orlando, Boston, Detroit, Atlanta (beat them once already), Lakers, Hornets, Nuggets (beat them once already), Blazers, Rockets, Spurs, Suns, and Jazz (beat them once already but they were very shorthanded). I think that, for the most part, is the group of teams I'll make my judgement against. We are 4-3 against those teams.
I think they will beat those teams rather consistently. Not saying they won't. I'm just trying to temper my enthusiasm until I see it.
I've done my best to temper my enthusiasm because of the schedule. I know all the broadcasters and analysts keep saying "it's not the Cavs fault that they haven't played a tough schedule, all they can do is play who is on the schedule."
That's true. But, I'm not penalyzing them for it. I'm just withholding judgement until I see them play some tougher teams. They're beating teams they SHOULD beat if they are a good team, which is good, but they also lost to three teams that they should beat if they want to be considered a GREAT team. (Celtics, Hornets, Pistons)
Orlando, Boston, Detroit, Atlanta (beat them once already), Lakers, Hornets, Nuggets (beat them once already), Blazers, Rockets, Spurs, Suns, and Jazz (beat them once already but they were very shorthanded). I think that, for the most part, is the group of teams I'll make my judgement against. We are 4-3 against those teams.
I think they will beat those teams rather consistently. Not saying they won't. I'm just trying to temper my enthusiasm until I see it.
Just keep in mind, the last two years (which had the Cavs getting close to winning the titles), they played down to their lesser opponents. Now they are betting those teams by 12+. 4-3 aginst those teams but the losses were on the road.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login