Skip to content

Criticism leads Roethlisberger to alter hometown

The Browns Board
68 25 6.1k
  • @pizzadeliveryguy said:

    OJ was innocent as well.

    Thats a dumb-ass comment. Explaining why your career will peak as the pizzadeliveryguy.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #56

    @bunsofsteel08 said:

    Thats a dumb-ass comment. Explaining why your career will peak as the pizzadeliveryguy.

    Except, of course for the fact that OJ was found innocent in a court of law. So? How really dumb can it be?

  • P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by
    #57

    Actually no one is ever found innocent in an American court. They are found "not guilty", meaning that for whatever reason the jury was not convinced beyond a reasonable doubt that the defendant was guilty. The burden to prove their case falls on the prosecution. A "not guilty" verdict does not equal innocent, and avoiding charges for a crime doesn't either. Rape, especially date-rape situations, is one of the hardest crimes to convict someone of. Just because Big Gay Ben was not charged does not mean he didn't do anything. We all know he did. He's a serial rapist.

  • @bunsofsteel08 said:

    Thats a dumb-ass comment. Explaining why your career will peak as the pizzadeliveryguy.

    It's just an alias, guy. If I were going factual I would have went with the "Butcher" because your mom likes it when I deliver the meat. You see what I did there? Isn't it fun to resort to such tactics?

    As far as my statement goes, Rich athletes get out of a lot more than normal people. Don't you find it odd that the same thing keeps happening to Rothlisberger? How many other QBs are being accused of rape and Ben has been accused how many times? Just a coincidence you think?

    BUNSofSTEEL08B BUNSofSTEEL08 wrote on last edited by
    #58

    @pizzadeliveryguy said:

    It's just an alias, guy. If I were going factual I would have went with the "Butcher" because your mom likes it when I deliver the meat. You see what I did there? Isn't it fun to resort to such tactics?

    As far as my statement goes, Rich athletes get out of a lot more than normal people. Don't you find it odd that the same thing keeps happening to Rothlisberger? How many other QBs are being accused of rape and Ben has been accused how many times? Just a coincidence you think?

    That aint bothering me. But Ben and OJ ?? Come on be for real. And dude ... no shame in delivering Pizzas.

    Here is a thought... Rich guy ALREADY being taken to the Woodshed by a Lady Crying wolf , who was living his life like a 28 yr. old Frat-Boy ( Pathetic I AGREE) . Learned nothing from his Obviously full of S*** Lady in Vegas,,, Partied up In The ATL Region , attracting a College Hottie who maybe was smart enough to say "I wonder how Dumb this Jock is ( Or at least How Blind his D*** Will render him.) . She hangs WITH him and even ALL Over him All night ... get him to get her alone and Boom the trap is sprung. $$$$$$ No more College debt. (WHICH is a Painful thing to carry around) .

    Now dont say No way.... because you being naive if so. I am just saying THAT is quite possibly the senerio we seen. SHE Dropped the case ...or at least COOPERATION in the case... why ? ($$$$$$) Cha Ching... Dont be Naive. Football studs finding free Booty is not abnormal... Rape...? No even remotly likely . Unless your a Hater and cant see past the green filter in your eyes.

  • @pizzadeliveryguy said:

    It's just an alias, guy. If I were going factual I would have went with the "Butcher" because your mom likes it when I deliver the meat. You see what I did there? Isn't it fun to resort to such tactics?

    As far as my statement goes, Rich athletes get out of a lot more than normal people. Don't you find it odd that the same thing keeps happening to Rothlisberger? How many other QBs are being accused of rape and Ben has been accused how many times? Just a coincidence you think?

    That aint bothering me. But Ben and OJ ?? Come on be for real. And dude ... no shame in delivering Pizzas.

    Here is a thought... Rich guy ALREADY being taken to the Woodshed by a Lady Crying wolf , who was living his life like a 28 yr. old Frat-Boy ( Pathetic I AGREE) . Learned nothing from his Obviously full of S*** Lady in Vegas,,, Partied up In The ATL Region , attracting a College Hottie who maybe was smart enough to say "I wonder how Dumb this Jock is ( Or at least How Blind his D*** Will render him.) . She hangs WITH him and even ALL Over him All night ... get him to get her alone and Boom the trap is sprung. $$$$$$ No more College debt. (WHICH is a Painful thing to carry around) .

    Now dont say No way.... because you being naive if so. I am just saying THAT is quite possibly the senerio we seen. SHE Dropped the case ...or at least COOPERATION in the case... why ? ($$$$$$) Cha Ching... Dont be Naive. Football studs finding free Booty is not abnormal... Rape...? No even remotly likely . Unless your a Hater and cant see past the green filter in your eyes.

    P pizzadeliveryguy wrote on last edited by
    #59

    @bunsofsteel08 said:

    That aint bothering me. But Ben and OJ ?? Come on be for real. And dude ... no shame in delivering Pizzas.

    Here is a thought... Rich guy ALREADY being taken to the Woodshed by a Lady Crying wolf , who was living his life like a 28 yr. old Frat-Boy ( Pathetic I AGREE) . Learned nothing from his Obviously full of S*** Lady in Vegas,,, Partied up In The ATL Region , attracting a College Hottie who maybe was smart enough to say "I wonder how Dumb this Jock is ( Or at least How Blind his D*** Will render him.) . She hangs WITH him and even ALL Over him All night ... get him to get her alone and Boom the trap is sprung. $$$$$$ No more College debt. (WHICH is a Painful thing to carry around) .

    Now dont say No way.... because you being naive if so. I am just saying THAT is quite possibly the senerio we seen. SHE Dropped the case ...or at least COOPERATION in the case... why ? ($$$$$$) Cha Ching... Dont be Naive. Football studs finding free Booty is not abnormal... Rape...? No even remotly likely . Unless your a Hater and cant see past the green filter in your eyes.

    You honestly have no clue as to what you are talking about. A lot of women do not pursue charges after being raped due to a plethora of factors. Some do not even come forward in the first place. This girl never recanted her story btw but decided against pursing charges. It happens a lot, it doesn't mean that nothing happened. All of that being said, there is a chance that she consented but the more smoke that there is the better chance that a fire is occurring.

    On a side note, I'm not sure sure which i find more disturbing, your view of women or your mancrush on a scumbag.

  • @bunsofsteel08 said:

    That aint bothering me. But Ben and OJ ?? Come on be for real. And dude ... no shame in delivering Pizzas.

    Here is a thought... Rich guy ALREADY being taken to the Woodshed by a Lady Crying wolf , who was living his life like a 28 yr. old Frat-Boy ( Pathetic I AGREE) . Learned nothing from his Obviously full of S*** Lady in Vegas,,, Partied up In The ATL Region , attracting a College Hottie who maybe was smart enough to say "I wonder how Dumb this Jock is ( Or at least How Blind his D*** Will render him.) . She hangs WITH him and even ALL Over him All night ... get him to get her alone and Boom the trap is sprung. $$$$$$ No more College debt. (WHICH is a Painful thing to carry around) .

    Now dont say No way.... because you being naive if so. I am just saying THAT is quite possibly the senerio we seen. SHE Dropped the case ...or at least COOPERATION in the case... why ? ($$$$$$) Cha Ching... Dont be Naive. Football studs finding free Booty is not abnormal... Rape...? No even remotly likely . Unless your a Hater and cant see past the green filter in your eyes.

    You honestly have no clue as to what you are talking about. A lot of women do not pursue charges after being raped due to a plethora of factors. Some do not even come forward in the first place. This girl never recanted her story btw but decided against pursing charges. It happens a lot, it doesn't mean that nothing happened. All of that being said, there is a chance that she consented but the more smoke that there is the better chance that a fire is occurring.

    On a side note, I'm not sure sure which i find more disturbing, your view of women or your mancrush on a scumbag.

    BUNSofSTEEL08B BUNSofSTEEL08 wrote on last edited by
    #60

    @pizzadeliveryguy said:

    You honestly have no clue as to what you are talking about. A lot of women do not pursue charges after being raped due to a plethora of factors. Some do not even come forward in the first place. This girl never recanted her story btw but decided against pursing charges. It happens a lot, it doesn't mean that nothing happened. All of that being said, there is a chance that she consented but the more smoke that there is the better chance that a fire is occurring.

    On a side note, I'm not sure sure which i find more disturbing, your view of women or your mancrush on a scumbag.

    Wow I think you`re delusional... But IF you are right , we will see ANOTHER Current event Pop up that will end the Career of Ben Roethlisberger. i dont see it happening.... I see him as a Dude that let money and fame keep him from growing up...he played Rock Star. He has done EXACTLY what 75% of our Biggest Rock Bands STILL Do nightly....but NOW a big Slap in the face will help him to Grow up. And the Girl isn't going to recant her story ...please thats JAIL TIME. How Naive are you ? I have worked in the System dude , not being a smart A** ... It just doesn't fit what You are thinking.

    Dont give me "NO Clue" , my take is more likely than Yours to be true. And man-crush ?? Please his stupidity STILL Pisses me off. I have 2.... #7 jerseys then will Hang in my closet and probably never see the light of day again. And my VIEW of women ??? Please I am a realist... I went to College SEEN Girls in action and that was freaking 28 yrs ago ... i imagine some are even MORE warped by now .... and I am Married 26 yrs dude. 2 daughters ... i stress to them to NOT Operate as this Kid did ... and Like it of Not SHE was also IN the WRONG. And on Multiple levels.

    Get over your hateful vendetta... Call me out if ... he does this again , which according to Your take Will happen quickly because he is a Criminal deviant. I aint buying ... neither is the NFL Commissioner or the Ownership of the Steelers. INNOCENT until proven Guilty. He certainly deserves that. Unless you want to re do the Constitution ? Like I said Call me out IF... I will be Shocked and saddened but will take my Medicine. Ok... ? Thats as close as WE will come here , nobody is changing their stance . So we shall agree to disagree.

  • @pizzadeliveryguy said:

    You honestly have no clue as to what you are talking about. A lot of women do not pursue charges after being raped due to a plethora of factors. Some do not even come forward in the first place. This girl never recanted her story btw but decided against pursing charges. It happens a lot, it doesn't mean that nothing happened. All of that being said, there is a chance that she consented but the more smoke that there is the better chance that a fire is occurring.

    On a side note, I'm not sure sure which i find more disturbing, your view of women or your mancrush on a scumbag.

    Wow I think you`re delusional... But IF you are right , we will see ANOTHER Current event Pop up that will end the Career of Ben Roethlisberger. i dont see it happening.... I see him as a Dude that let money and fame keep him from growing up...he played Rock Star. He has done EXACTLY what 75% of our Biggest Rock Bands STILL Do nightly....but NOW a big Slap in the face will help him to Grow up. And the Girl isn't going to recant her story ...please thats JAIL TIME. How Naive are you ? I have worked in the System dude , not being a smart A** ... It just doesn't fit what You are thinking.

    Dont give me "NO Clue" , my take is more likely than Yours to be true. And man-crush ?? Please his stupidity STILL Pisses me off. I have 2.... #7 jerseys then will Hang in my closet and probably never see the light of day again. And my VIEW of women ??? Please I am a realist... I went to College SEEN Girls in action and that was freaking 28 yrs ago ... i imagine some are even MORE warped by now .... and I am Married 26 yrs dude. 2 daughters ... i stress to them to NOT Operate as this Kid did ... and Like it of Not SHE was also IN the WRONG. And on Multiple levels.

    Get over your hateful vendetta... Call me out if ... he does this again , which according to Your take Will happen quickly because he is a Criminal deviant. I aint buying ... neither is the NFL Commissioner or the Ownership of the Steelers. INNOCENT until proven Guilty. He certainly deserves that. Unless you want to re do the Constitution ? Like I said Call me out IF... I will be Shocked and saddened but will take my Medicine. Ok... ? Thats as close as WE will come here , nobody is changing their stance . So we shall agree to disagree.

    P pizzadeliveryguy wrote on last edited by
    #61

    @bunsofsteel08 said:

    Wow I think you`re delusional... But IF you are right , we will see ANOTHER Current event Pop up that will end the Career of Ben Roethlisberger. i dont see it happening.... I see him as a Dude that let money and fame keep him from growing up...he played Rock Star. He has done EXACTLY what 75% of our Biggest Rock Bands STILL Do nightly....but NOW a big Slap in the face will help him to Grow up. And the Girl isn't going to recant her story ...please thats JAIL TIME. How Naive are you ? I have worked in the System dude , not being a smart A** ... It just doesn't fit what You are thinking.

    Dont give me "NO Clue" , my take is more likely than Yours to be true. And man-crush ?? Please his stupidity STILL Pisses me off. I have 2.... #7 jerseys then will Hang in my closet and probably never see the light of day again. And my VIEW of women ??? Please I am a realist... I went to College SEEN Girls in action and that was freaking 28 yrs ago ... i imagine some are even MORE warped by now .... and I am Married 26 yrs dude. 2 daughters ... i stress to them to NOT Operate as this Kid did ... and Like it of Not SHE was also IN the WRONG. And on Multiple levels.

    Get over your hateful vendetta... Call me out if ... he does this again , which according to Your take Will happen quickly because he is a Criminal deviant. I aint buying ... neither is the NFL Commissioner or the Ownership of the Steelers. INNOCENT until proven Guilty. He certainly deserves that. Unless you want to re do the Constitution ? Like I said Call me out IF... I will be Shocked and saddened but will take my Medicine. Ok... ? Thats as close as WE will come here , nobody is changing their stance . So we shall agree to disagree.

    Fair enough. I do have a feeling that if we were talking about the same circumstances involving someone from a different team that your opinion would be much different. Also, this has nothing to do with my hate against someone. I think you can look over my posts and see that I am pretty good about not being bias driven.

    Just curious here, how many events will have to surface before you think that there might be something behind the allegations?

  • Actually no one is ever found innocent in an American court. They are found "not guilty", meaning that for whatever reason the jury was not convinced beyond a reasonable doubt that the defendant was guilty. The burden to prove their case falls on the prosecution. A "not guilty" verdict does not equal innocent, and avoiding charges for a crime doesn't either. Rape, especially date-rape situations, is one of the hardest crimes to convict someone of. Just because Big Gay Ben was not charged does not mean he didn't do anything. We all know he did. He's a serial rapist.

    BUNSofSTEEL08B BUNSofSTEEL08 wrote on last edited by BUNSofSTEEL08
    #62

    @pumpkin-eater said:

    Actually no one is ever found innocent in an American court. They are found "not guilty", meaning that for whatever reason the jury was not convinced beyond a reasonable doubt that the defendant was guilty. The burden to prove their case falls on the prosecution. A "not guilty" verdict does not equal innocent, and avoiding charges for a crime doesn't either. Rape, especially date-rape situations, is one of the hardest crimes to convict someone of. Just because was not charged does not mean he didn't do anything. We all know he did. He's a serial rapist.

    OK an Acquitted Person I agree... But you had to Go to Trial to be in that Boat. to have not Gone to trial says there wasn't enough evidence to even Charge the individual with the Crime. Much less Go to Trial. Often people are Charged and the Charges Dropped as the DA doesn't have sufficient Evidence to Convict the defendant. here they wouldn't even CHARGE him. And you are operating under assumptions ... and from what I can tell are a Serial Hater. Your use of a phrase like" Big Gay Ben" exposes your prejudice. Get over yourself ... Personally i was willing to listen to what I heard and Write Ben off as an Ass**** and be done with him. But from All I heard ... It didnt add up , there was a Cheese factor in the whole thing and it was a stinky Cheese. Now I agree Ben was doing something that was just Plain Stupid and Immoral... But it was done with another person being Immoral . Not a Police issue ...a GOD issue. An Ultimate we will all answer to that side of the equation. Now IF Ben is indeed what You claim... it wont take long for him to trip over his Dick one last time.... Dont hold your breath ...Hater.

  • @bunsofsteel08 said:

    Wow I think you`re delusional... But IF you are right , we will see ANOTHER Current event Pop up that will end the Career of Ben Roethlisberger. i dont see it happening.... I see him as a Dude that let money and fame keep him from growing up...he played Rock Star. He has done EXACTLY what 75% of our Biggest Rock Bands STILL Do nightly....but NOW a big Slap in the face will help him to Grow up. And the Girl isn't going to recant her story ...please thats JAIL TIME. How Naive are you ? I have worked in the System dude , not being a smart A** ... It just doesn't fit what You are thinking.

    Dont give me "NO Clue" , my take is more likely than Yours to be true. And man-crush ?? Please his stupidity STILL Pisses me off. I have 2.... #7 jerseys then will Hang in my closet and probably never see the light of day again. And my VIEW of women ??? Please I am a realist... I went to College SEEN Girls in action and that was freaking 28 yrs ago ... i imagine some are even MORE warped by now .... and I am Married 26 yrs dude. 2 daughters ... i stress to them to NOT Operate as this Kid did ... and Like it of Not SHE was also IN the WRONG. And on Multiple levels.

    Get over your hateful vendetta... Call me out if ... he does this again , which according to Your take Will happen quickly because he is a Criminal deviant. I aint buying ... neither is the NFL Commissioner or the Ownership of the Steelers. INNOCENT until proven Guilty. He certainly deserves that. Unless you want to re do the Constitution ? Like I said Call me out IF... I will be Shocked and saddened but will take my Medicine. Ok... ? Thats as close as WE will come here , nobody is changing their stance . So we shall agree to disagree.

    Fair enough. I do have a feeling that if we were talking about the same circumstances involving someone from a different team that your opinion would be much different. Also, this has nothing to do with my hate against someone. I think you can look over my posts and see that I am pretty good about not being bias driven.

    Just curious here, how many events will have to surface before you think that there might be something behind the allegations?

    BUNSofSTEEL08B BUNSofSTEEL08 wrote on last edited by BUNSofSTEEL08
    #63

    @pizzadeliveryguy said:

    Fair enough. I do have a feeling that if we were talking about the same circumstances involving someone from a different team that your opinion would be much different. Also, this has nothing to do with my hate against someone. I think you can look over my posts and see that I am pretty good about not being bias driven.

    Just curious here, how many events will have to surface before you think that there might be something behind the allegations?

    Honestly Pizza ... i was SOOOOO Pissed that he was even in position to be in this Jackpot . Any Team any player I would have looked at it all objectively. In fact he had to win me over to not just say CUT HIM NOW...which was my 1st reaction. I DO Understand where your coming from , I just think the Rivalry and the Fact that So many Steeler fans have been Total Asses to you guys plays a Large part in you takes on this whole thing. And he is FAR from out of My Doghouse...

  • @bunsofsteel08 said:

    Wow I think you`re delusional... But IF you are right , we will see ANOTHER Current event Pop up that will end the Career of Ben Roethlisberger. i dont see it happening.... I see him as a Dude that let money and fame keep him from growing up...he played Rock Star. He has done EXACTLY what 75% of our Biggest Rock Bands STILL Do nightly....but NOW a big Slap in the face will help him to Grow up. And the Girl isn't going to recant her story ...please thats JAIL TIME. How Naive are you ? I have worked in the System dude , not being a smart A** ... It just doesn't fit what You are thinking.

    Dont give me "NO Clue" , my take is more likely than Yours to be true. And man-crush ?? Please his stupidity STILL Pisses me off. I have 2.... #7 jerseys then will Hang in my closet and probably never see the light of day again. And my VIEW of women ??? Please I am a realist... I went to College SEEN Girls in action and that was freaking 28 yrs ago ... i imagine some are even MORE warped by now .... and I am Married 26 yrs dude. 2 daughters ... i stress to them to NOT Operate as this Kid did ... and Like it of Not SHE was also IN the WRONG. And on Multiple levels.

    Get over your hateful vendetta... Call me out if ... he does this again , which according to Your take Will happen quickly because he is a Criminal deviant. I aint buying ... neither is the NFL Commissioner or the Ownership of the Steelers. INNOCENT until proven Guilty. He certainly deserves that. Unless you want to re do the Constitution ? Like I said Call me out IF... I will be Shocked and saddened but will take my Medicine. Ok... ? Thats as close as WE will come here , nobody is changing their stance . So we shall agree to disagree.

    Fair enough. I do have a feeling that if we were talking about the same circumstances involving someone from a different team that your opinion would be much different. Also, this has nothing to do with my hate against someone. I think you can look over my posts and see that I am pretty good about not being bias driven.

    Just curious here, how many events will have to surface before you think that there might be something behind the allegations?

    BUNSofSTEEL08B BUNSofSTEEL08 wrote on last edited by
    #64

    @pizzadeliveryguy said:

    Fair enough. I do have a feeling that if we were talking about the same circumstances involving someone from a different team that your opinion would be much different. Also, this has nothing to do with my hate against someone. I think you can look over my posts and see that I am pretty good about not being bias driven.

    Just curious here, how many events will have to surface before you think that there might be something behind the allegations?

    Oh sorry missed that ... This Crap happens Again , and I mean after the Fact . Post Georgia incident , I am with you all the way and will be forever Jaded in my Benevolence . I have look with Objectivity ... But theres no excuse to even BE in a situation again to have a misleading allegation tossed his way. Bridges are Burned No turning back. Young and Dumbass Card has been played ... Time to Grow up.

  • ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #65

    C'mon, no one can possibly look at BunsofSteel's screen name and not laugh at Zippy altering it and FanofSteel playing along with it and letting it ride in good humor. Good shit.

  • P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by
    #66

    Shittsburg, where even the cops are criminals.

    http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/orang...ter-merchandise

  • C'mon, no one can possibly look at BunsofSteel's screen name and not laugh at Zippy altering it and FanofSteel playing along with it and letting it ride in good humor. Good shit.

    BUNSofSTEEL08B BUNSofSTEEL08 wrote on last edited by BUNSofSTEEL08
    #67

    @atenears said:

    C'mon, no one can possibly look at BunsofSteel's screen name and not laugh at Zippy altering it and FanofSteel playing along with it and letting it ride in good humor. Good shit.

    Hey quit Pickin on my name Anteater. And I am not sure how long it took for me to Notice it either. By the way ... gimme my Name back ! 🥷

  • Riffer XR Riffer X wrote on last edited by
    #68

    Buns of Steel is sexy, but Homotron really digs his name.