Hello Browns Fans
-
Hey guys. I've lurked these forums for quite a while now, just kind of looking over the boards, like I do all other rivals boards. I am a Bengals fan, a pretty big one as well. Now, before you start "Bungling" me up, I'm not here to trash on your team. Just here to post every now and then, and talk some football. I'm a pretty odd Bengals fan, I live in Oklahoma, and I'm the only one that I know of down here. Haha. But, just got tired of lurking and thought I'd post. Looking forward to our games this year!
Hey guys. I've lurked these forums for quite a while now, just kind of looking over the boards, like I do all other rivals boards. I am a Bengals fan, a pretty big one as well. Now, before you start "Bungling" me up, I'm not here to trash on your team. Just here to post every now and then, and talk some football. I'm a pretty odd Bengals fan, I live in Oklahoma, and I'm the only one that I know of down here. Haha. But, just got tired of lurking and thought I'd post. Looking forward to our games this year!
I know another guy that comes from Providence RI who is a big Bengal fan even though, apparently, he has never been to Cincinnati. He hates the Patriots even though Providence is actually closer to Foxboro than Boston is.
Though I usually don't see eye to eye with people that don't root for their "home team", in this case I cannot call him, or you a FRAK (frontrunnerasskisser) because FRAKs are usually people who glom on to a winning team. (We get several NEOhio Steeler FRAKs who really are not Steeler fans, but are just anti-Browns fans and they only become Steeler parasites because the Steelers are the Browns rivals)
By rooting for the Bengals you certainly haven't chosen to attach yourself to a team because of their long history of success. So, good for you. Most people from OK are probably Cowboy fans. That would be natural....but at least you didn't declare yourself to be a Redskin fan. You are welcome back.
-
semper fi do or die................welcome to the sht
hope the home town team can bring some hell marine murderous rampage come next month....
-
Hey guys. I've lurked these forums for quite a while now, just kind of looking over the boards, like I do all other rivals boards. I am a Bengals fan, a pretty big one as well. Now, before you start "Bungling" me up, I'm not here to trash on your team. Just here to post every now and then, and talk some football. I'm a pretty odd Bengals fan, I live in Oklahoma, and I'm the only one that I know of down here. Haha. But, just got tired of lurking and thought I'd post. Looking forward to our games this year!
Hey guys. I've lurked these forums for quite a while now, just kind of looking over the boards, like I do all other rivals boards. I am a Bengals fan, a pretty big one as well. Now, before you start "Bungling" me up, I'm not here to trash on your team. Just here to post every now and then, and talk some football. I'm a pretty odd Bengals fan, I live in Oklahoma, and I'm the only one that I know of down here. Haha. But, just got tired of lurking and thought I'd post. Looking forward to our games this year!
I usually don't like Cincy fans, but your kind of cute.
Welcome aboard. I hope to hell we can have some good Browns/Bengals discussion this year. Most Bengals fans we come across are dumb as hell and play sissy patty-face games on the internet.
I love Ocho & Owens, they are a hoot, colorful, and good for the league.
-
I watched Cincy play this week . They looked pretty good . Liked the rookie Shipley .......He looks like a good #3 or slot man .
Welcome to the site . While I don't really hate cincy as much as I did in their year they were born , I still feel the same way about them as I do all divisional rivals . The only mitigating factor is they are an OHIO team . But that won't get you much on game day in BROWNS TOWN
-
Shit, I forgot about Shipley, I like that guy too. I wanted him instead of Colt, and Cincy nabbed him. Great pick. I'm a Bengals WR's fan.
-
Shit, I forgot about Shipley, I like that guy too. I wanted him instead of Colt, and Cincy nabbed him. Great pick. I'm a Bengals WR's fan.
Shit, I forgot about Shipley, I like that guy too. I wanted him instead of Colt, and Cincy nabbed him. Great pick. I'm a Bengals WR's fan.
I really was hoping to land Shipley too. I like his style.
Although the one I get most pissed we missed out on is Julian Edelman. I mean, how can we not get another great KSU QB! We should've spent a 6th or 7th rounder to nab him.
-
Hey guys. I've lurked these forums for quite a while now, just kind of looking over the boards, like I do all other rivals boards. I am a Bengals fan, a pretty big one as well. Now, before you start "Bungling" me up, I'm not here to trash on your team. Just here to post every now and then, and talk some football. I'm a pretty odd Bengals fan, I live in Oklahoma, and I'm the only one that I know of down here. Haha. But, just got tired of lurking and thought I'd post. Looking forward to our games this year!
I know another guy that comes from Providence RI who is a big Bengal fan even though, apparently, he has never been to Cincinnati. He hates the Patriots even though Providence is actually closer to Foxboro than Boston is.
Though I usually don't see eye to eye with people that don't root for their "home team", in this case I cannot call him, or you a FRAK (frontrunnerasskisser) because FRAKs are usually people who glom on to a winning team. (We get several NEOhio Steeler FRAKs who really are not Steeler fans, but are just anti-Browns fans and they only become Steeler parasites because the Steelers are the Browns rivals)
By rooting for the Bengals you certainly haven't chosen to attach yourself to a team because of their long history of success. So, good for you. Most people from OK are probably Cowboy fans. That would be natural....but at least you didn't declare yourself to be a Redskin fan. You are welcome back.
I know another guy that comes from Providence RI who is a big Bengal fan even though, apparently, he has never been to Cincinnati. He hates the Patriots even though Providence is actually closer to Foxboro than Boston is.
Though I usually don't see eye to eye with people that don't root for their "home team", in this case I cannot call him, or you a FRAK (frontrunnerasskisser) because FRAKs are usually people who glom on to a winning team. (We get several NEOhio Steeler FRAKs who really are not Steeler fans, but are just anti-Browns fans and they only become Steeler parasites because the Steelers are the Browns rivals)
By rooting for the Bengals you certainly haven't chosen to attach yourself to a team because of their long history of success. So, good for you. Most people from OK are probably Cowboy fans. That would be natural....but at least you didn't declare yourself to be a Redskin fan. You are welcome back.
People down here, are MOSTLY Cowboys fans. I'll run into the occasional Patriots fan, and there's quite a few Steeler fans down here. I started liking the Bengals when I was real young, because I liked their stripes on their helmet. Didn't know they weren't very good, but I didn't care, I stuck with 'em.
Anyways, good luck to y'all this year. I'm liking how the Bengals look. Shipley and Gresham are looking nice, and Palmer is seeming to get better. We'll have to see Sept. 12 against the Patriots.
-
I'm a newbie to this forum too, so welcome. Always love talking smack with a who-dey. I hope you're more loyal to your team then alot of Cincy fans I have met. They seem to be very "fair weather" fans. When they're winning it's yea! Who-Dey! but when they're losing (as they have alot over the last 20 years) it's "Who them" and they hide and never wear there colors. Good luck to ya (except when you play us).
-
I know another guy that comes from Providence RI who is a big Bengal fan even though, apparently, he has never been to Cincinnati. He hates the Patriots even though Providence is actually closer to Foxboro than Boston is.
Though I usually don't see eye to eye with people that don't root for their "home team", in this case I cannot call him, or you a FRAK (frontrunnerasskisser) because FRAKs are usually people who glom on to a winning team. (We get several NEOhio Steeler FRAKs who really are not Steeler fans, but are just anti-Browns fans and they only become Steeler parasites because the Steelers are the Browns rivals)
By rooting for the Bengals you certainly haven't chosen to attach yourself to a team because of their long history of success. So, good for you. Most people from OK are probably Cowboy fans. That would be natural....but at least you didn't declare yourself to be a Redskin fan. You are welcome back.
People down here, are MOSTLY Cowboys fans. I'll run into the occasional Patriots fan, and there's quite a few Steeler fans down here. I started liking the Bengals when I was real young, because I liked their stripes on their helmet. Didn't know they weren't very good, but I didn't care, I stuck with 'em.
Anyways, good luck to y'all this year. I'm liking how the Bengals look. Shipley and Gresham are looking nice, and Palmer is seeming to get better. We'll have to see Sept. 12 against the Patriots.
People down here, are MOSTLY Cowboys fans. I'll run into the occasional Patriots fan, and there's quite a few Steeler fans down here. I started liking the Bengals when I was real young, because I liked their stripes on their helmet. Didn't know they weren't very good, but I didn't care, I stuck with 'em.
Anyways, good luck to y'all this year. I'm liking how the Bengals look. Shipley and Gresham are looking nice, and Palmer is seeming to get better. We'll have to see Sept. 12 against the Patriots.
Well, as you can see, those Pats and Steeler fans are the FRAKs I was telling you about. You see a team that has won a couple of titles and the frontrunners come out of the woodwork. Notice that they weren't Lions or Bills fans.....but they would be if the Lions and Bills had won a couple of SBs each. (though there may be a few legitimate transplants from West. Pa. That area has lost more population than just about anywhere in the country).
-
welcome hell marine.
if you aren't flaming bengal pride every post the board here generally enjoys the golden rule. enjoy your time here.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login