Skip to content

offensive line

The Browns Board
18 17 2.8k
  • I was quite impressed by the first team blocking against a big geechy packer front 7 and both our QBs looked fantastic for for the short time they have worked at it as browns...and evans is a friggin beast and ward is something special...i know we are still a work in progress but its obvious we are barking up the right tree and barking there will be...

    Im about to say the unthinkable...daboll done a great job of mixing it up last night and mangini made some gutsy righteous calls i liked rather they succeeded or not lets hope they can keep it up!

    Sorry to get off topic a bit but im really pumped now!

  • Mack can REALLY get down field and get good blocks . He got a couple good ones last night .

  • I was quite impressed by the first team blocking against a big geechy packer front 7 and both our QBs looked fantastic for for the short time they have worked at it as browns...and evans is a friggin beast and ward is something special...i know we are still a work in progress but its obvious we are barking up the right tree and barking there will be...

    Im about to say the unthinkable...daboll done a great job of mixing it up last night and mangini made some gutsy righteous calls i liked rather they succeeded or not lets hope they can keep it up!

    Sorry to get off topic a bit but im really pumped now!

    @gips said:

    I was quite impressed by the first team blocking against a big geechy packer front 7 and both our QBs looked fantastic for for the short time they have worked at it as browns...and evans is a friggin beast and ward is something special...i know we are still a work in progress but its obvious we are barking up the right tree and barking there will be...

    Im about to say the unthinkable...daboll done a great job of mixing it up last night and mangini made some gutsy righteous calls i liked rather they succeeded or not lets hope they can keep it up!

    Sorry to get off topic a bit but im really pumped now!

    Gips.............is it really you ??? 😁

  • And Womack and Pashos didn't even play.

    But if people don't know about Alex Mack yet, it's time that they find out. He is a Pro Bowler in the making.

    I thought having Lauvao in there with the ones is great for that kid's development. That's all that kid will see in division play: complicated 3-4 blitzing. I thought he did well even though he did let AJ Hawk slip in there once to disrupt one of Wallace's passes.

  • Mack can REALLY get down field and get good blocks . He got a couple good ones last night .

    @neweradawg said:

    Mack can REALLY get down field and get good blocks . He got a couple good ones last night .

    yes, he did! i love how guys like mack and jt just look for somebody to bullrush.

    ya hear that, butch davis? a soild o-line sets a team up to have success on offense.

  • I like the offensive line, I hope hardesty comes back soon. He is sexy like a chocalate strawberry

    @wrrebel said:

    I like the offensive line, I hope hardesty comes back soon. He is sexy like a chocalate strawberry

    Uhh.....OK....I guess 🤔

  • i personally was very pleased with out Oline. seems to be improving alot.

  • I read in Sunday's paper, that St. Claire sp? played at RT.

    If so, I owe him a big apology because I kept flapping my jaws about him last year,

    and yesterday he played a good game. @@

  • from Scott Petrak via twitter

    Mohamed Massaquoi, John St. Clair, Tony Pashos will return to practice this evening. Aren't ruled out for Saturday against Rams
  • I really like what Mangini's done with the offensive line the last year. It's key to any success the Browns might have. Hopefully it'll get nothing but better as time passes.

  • If the line doesn't jell,well your qb's and Rb's become jelly,blood jelly.