Skip to content

Anderception on Browns tenure: 'Every day was frustrating'

The Browns Board
45 24 5.5k
  • djdawg2010D djdawg2010 wrote on last edited by
    #41

    You guys wanna talk about a shitty QBs that were once a part of this organization... here are 2 names; Doug Pederson, and Trent Dilfer.

  • S samoth wrote on last edited by
    #42

    There were a lot more of them than that.

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #43

    Oh come on guys. Everybody keeps trashing our recent QB's, and I for one am tired of it. I keep reading that we haven't had a good QB since we came back............. It's almost like all of you forgot about Spergon Wynn.

  • Oh come on guys. Everybody keeps trashing our recent QB's, and I for one am tired of it. I keep reading that we haven't had a good QB since we came back............. It's almost like all of you forgot about Spergon Wynn.

    djdawg2010D djdawg2010 wrote on last edited by
    #44

    @d-bone said:

    Oh come on guys. Everybody keeps trashing our recent QB's, and I for one am tired of it. I keep reading that we haven't had a good QB since we came back............. It's almost like all of you forgot about Spergon Wynn.

    Nope... didn't forget about him either. It is amazing that for an organization that has had some great QBs, they have not been able to obtain a solid since their return. I do stand by my theory that Couch under different circumstances and a better supporting cast would have been OK for us, and probably would still be with the team. He wasn't great, but he did show that he could win some games.

  • WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
    #45

    its hard to let go of quinn, he was hot and sucked. That's a great quality for any gay man