Skip to content

Replay of Browns vs. Packers

The Browns Board
6 6 1.5k
  • mopajiM mopaji wrote on last edited by
    #1

    My brother recently moved to CT. and just informed me that NFL network will be replaying the Browns/Packers game today at 4pm. So, if any of you out of towners missed it, set your DVRs or tune in at 4 to check it out.

    PS. My bro was still sleeping when I talked to him so the specifics were a little sketchy.

  • My brother recently moved to CT. and just informed me that NFL network will be replaying the Browns/Packers game today at 4pm. So, if any of you out of towners missed it, set your DVRs or tune in at 4 to check it out.

    PS. My bro was still sleeping when I talked to him so the specifics were a little sketchy.

    ThaakT Thaak wrote on last edited by
    #2

    @mopaji said:

    My brother recently moved to CT. and just informed me that NFL network will be replaying the Browns/Packers game today at 4pm. So, if any of you out of towners missed it, set your DVRs or tune in at 4 to check it out.

    PS. My bro was still sleeping when I talked to him so the specifics were a little sketchy.

    Yup, it is on at 4pm eastern, 3pm Central and 1pm Pacific. I'm assuming that also means 2pm Mountain. On the NFL Network.

  • P playerjdd wrote on last edited by
    #3

    My DVR has been set for a week. I cant wait to go home from work today and see some real football.

  • halfsaneH halfsane wrote on last edited by
    #4

    noooooooooooo I don't have cable and will be at work until 5!

  • My brother recently moved to CT. and just informed me that NFL network will be replaying the Browns/Packers game today at 4pm. So, if any of you out of towners missed it, set your DVRs or tune in at 4 to check it out.

    PS. My bro was still sleeping when I talked to him so the specifics were a little sketchy.

    slowburnS slowburn wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @mopaji said:

    My brother recently moved to CT. and just informed me that NFL network will be replaying the Browns/Packers game today at 4pm. So, if any of you out of towners missed it, set your DVRs or tune in at 4 to check it out.

    PS. My bro was still sleeping when I talked to him so the specifics were a little sketchy.

    been watching ex pakman javon walker on court tv.....nope, ain't got much of a life these days

  • GipsG Gips wrote on last edited by
    #6

    The browns/packers game replay runs again Wednesday AUG 18 at 1:00 PM EST on the NFL Network for anyone who didnt catch it yet...