Browns pants are officially gone!
-
No More Brown Pants: I couldn't have been happier to hear that the Brown pants are dead, according to Eric Mangini, because they weren't very well received. I'm very happy to see them gone; the only time I'd be interested in bringing them back is if they went along with an orange top.
-
Cleveland fans want ORANGE pants! Bring them back now!
I did like the brown pants, wish they would have kept them.
-
I'm glad to hear they're gone as (obviously) I didn't like 'em. That being said, I'm sure they had their fans too.
I really don't want to see them back at all.
Mike
-
-
Praise the lord!
-
I could not agree more. They were plane and boring. No stripes or anything on them. It was good in the last game to get back to our away all whites. We should I feel always wear our brown jerseys at home and no matter what never but never mess with the helmet.
-
I could not possibly care less about brown pants and can't, for the life of me, figure out why it's such a big deal. I really hope they don't use orange. The guys would look like big pumpkins running around. Besides ... I see enough orange on the field when Clemson plays.
-
I'm glad they're gone too. Had they used them again, maybe they would have looked better with a stripe. I would like to see the orange pants once in awhile. Like when at home... brown jerseys, orange pants.
-
-
No More Brown Pants: I couldn't have been happier to hear that the Brown pants are dead, according to Eric Mangini, because they weren't very well received. I'm very happy to see them gone.
In the words of someone famous: Free at Last, Free at Last. Thank God Almighty we're free at last!
It was either Benny Hill or Martian Luther King.
-
-
Will the orange jerseys ever comeback? Definitely love to see the orange pants again too.
-
-
i'll take anything with a stripe, i don't discriminate and love variety.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
