Skip to content

T.J Ward Article

The Browns Board
19 14 2.6k
  • Like Hardesty, I have been high on Ward ever since seeing internet video of him.

    Saturday night only confirmed what I had hoped: He gets from Point A to Point B quickly. And if you have the ball, you really don't want to be at Point B.

  • The young Brown's players I have liked from the start are Benard, Haden, & Ward. Ward is a hitter PLUS! I have a Cribbs & a Thomas jersey & I guarantee that a Ward jersey goes on my birthday/Christmas list.

    Watch Benard...I still think that he's our pass rushing LB. With he & Roth out there together, who's going to contain them both?

    It is so good to see HITTERS back in the Browns defense!

    Mike

  • Yeah hes my favorite player from the draft i love the way he plays calling it right now DROY...

  • Yeah hes my favorite player from the draft i love the way he plays calling it right now DROY...

    @nw220 said:

    Yeah hes my favorite player from the draft i love the way he plays calling it right now DROY...

    I am not sure what you are saying????

  • @nw220 said:

    Yeah hes my favorite player from the draft i love the way he plays calling it right now DROY...

    I am not sure what you are saying????

    @ballpeen said:

    I am not sure what you are saying????

    Defensive Rookie of the Year lol

  • Our secondary is going to be really good at some point this year minus elam whom just looked generally slow and unaware out there..and after watching saturdays game over and over our linebacking corp still looks somewhat suspect as well..hopefully just rust..

  • I would wait until game 3 or 4 before I make any assessments . They are still trying new things , and in some instances installing new stuff .

  • Barely anyone knew of this guy before he was drafted in the second round...

    bob-sanders.jpg

    and we all know how he turned out!

    Bob-Sanders-kissing-super-bowl-trophy-150.jpg

  • Hey guys, first post here...

    Thanks for reading my story on T.J. Ward.

    It's great to see that my articles are finally getting out there, getting discussed on message boards, and most importantly...being read by fellow Browns fans. It's much appreciated... Really, it is.

    I even recently received a thank-you message from the actual guy who made the Ward highlight video we've all enjoyed watching.

    Seeing that, then coming here and seeing a good discussion about something I wrote, just made me want to display my gratitude and say, "Thanks."

    -Nicholas

  • Hey guys, first post here...

    Thanks for reading my story on T.J. Ward.

    It's great to see that my articles are finally getting out there, getting discussed on message boards, and most importantly...being read by fellow Browns fans. It's much appreciated... Really, it is.

    I even recently received a thank-you message from the actual guy who made the Ward highlight video we've all enjoyed watching.

    Seeing that, then coming here and seeing a good discussion about something I wrote, just made me want to display my gratitude and say, "Thanks."

    -Nicholas

    @dillinger said:

    Hey guys, first post here...

    Thanks for reading my story on T.J. Ward.

    It's great to see that my articles are finally getting out there, getting discussed on message boards, and most importantly...being read by fellow Browns fans. It's much appreciated... Really, it is.

    I even recently received a thank-you message from the actual guy who made the Ward highlight video we've all enjoyed watching.

    Seeing that, then coming here and seeing a good discussion about something I wrote, just made me want to display my gratitude and say, "Thanks."

    -Nicholas

    Thanks alot man for the article always enjoy a good read,and welcome to the best place to dicuss the browns anywhere on the internet if you have anymore articles keep them coming thanks

  • Hey guys, first post here...

    Thanks for reading my story on T.J. Ward.

    It's great to see that my articles are finally getting out there, getting discussed on message boards, and most importantly...being read by fellow Browns fans. It's much appreciated... Really, it is.

    I even recently received a thank-you message from the actual guy who made the Ward highlight video we've all enjoyed watching.

    Seeing that, then coming here and seeing a good discussion about something I wrote, just made me want to display my gratitude and say, "Thanks."

    -Nicholas

    @dillinger said:

    Hey guys, first post here...

    Thanks for reading my story on T.J. Ward.

    It's great to see that my articles are finally getting out there, getting discussed on message boards, and most importantly...being read by fellow Browns fans. It's much appreciated... Really, it is.

    I even recently received a thank-you message from the actual guy who made the Ward highlight video we've all enjoyed watching.

    Seeing that, then coming here and seeing a good discussion about something I wrote, just made me want to display my gratitude and say, "Thanks."

    -Nicholas

    Nicholas,

    Thank you for the article. It was very well written and timely given the amazing effort we saw from Ward on Saturday night. Please continue to visit the forum and share your insights and or articles on the Browns. As said earlier, this is the best Browns fan site on the web. The organizers also throw a very good tailgate party. see the tailgate forum for details as the home games approach. We always enjoy having new intelligent fans to talk with.

  • @dillinger said:

    Hey guys, first post here...

    Thanks for reading my story on T.J. Ward.

    It's great to see that my articles are finally getting out there, getting discussed on message boards, and most importantly...being read by fellow Browns fans. It's much appreciated... Really, it is.

    I even recently received a thank-you message from the actual guy who made the Ward highlight video we've all enjoyed watching.

    Seeing that, then coming here and seeing a good discussion about something I wrote, just made me want to display my gratitude and say, "Thanks."

    -Nicholas

    Thanks alot man for the article always enjoy a good read,and welcome to the best place to dicuss the browns anywhere on the internet if you have anymore articles keep them coming thanks

    @nw220 said:

    Thanks alot man for the article always enjoy a good read,and welcome to the best place to dicuss the browns anywhere on the internet if you have anymore articles keep them coming thanks

    Thanks for the kind words everyone... It's much appreciated. Hopefully, I'll have some more time to post on here soon.

    -Nicholas

  • Dillinger?

    Shit....didn't know you wrote, but keep it up! So much better than most of the talking heads out there.