Skip to content

Hardknocks so gay

The Browns Board
16 12 1.7k
  • WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
    #4

    so maybe my hatred for Rex is because my good friend likes them and runs his mouth. I am a huge football fan also, i have a jersey of a player from every team. That said i really hate Rex ryan with a passion..

    Ok if you could pick one football head coach to coach the browns, dead or alive who would it be?

    I would pick bill walsh, john gruden and bill cowher in that order.

  • C CLEVELandMILIDH wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Best show on TV for me, I like Rex's attitude but no so much him. I want Rex's attitude inside Mike Singletary's body, thats one bad MoFo.

  • S Speedyd900rr wrote on last edited by
    #6

    I never seen the show so I dont know what its about but I rather have a coach and a team that's more worried about preparing for the next game rather then the next episode of a tv show.

  • P professor_g wrote on last edited by
    #7

    This season sucks compared to last for me because I'm a big Ochocinco fan and can't stand Rex Ryan. I don't think for a moment that Ryan is a better coach than Mangini, but Ryan is the one that gets all the love, Mangini all the hate. That completely blows. Mangini is just as funny, too; he's just more subtle and less buffoonish. The show wouldn't work in Cleveland, though, because training camp here is more like graduate school than high school and most people would find it too dry, preferring the rah-rahs and swearing. I'm sure I would love it. I'd probably like this season better too, if they showed more learning in the classroom.

    I'm enjoying the Ochocinco dating show on VH1 better, even though it's pretty terrible.

  • This season sucks compared to last for me because I'm a big Ochocinco fan and can't stand Rex Ryan. I don't think for a moment that Ryan is a better coach than Mangini, but Ryan is the one that gets all the love, Mangini all the hate. That completely blows. Mangini is just as funny, too; he's just more subtle and less buffoonish. The show wouldn't work in Cleveland, though, because training camp here is more like graduate school than high school and most people would find it too dry, preferring the rah-rahs and swearing. I'm sure I would love it. I'd probably like this season better too, if they showed more learning in the classroom.

    I'm enjoying the Ochocinco dating show on VH1 better, even though it's pretty terrible.

    Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @professor_g said:

    I'm enjoying the Ochocinco dating show on VH1 better.

    Now that is xxxxing gay.

  • TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
    #9

    WRREBEL, do you have anything positive to say?

  • WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Yeah I'm positive that ur gay!

  • WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Shit i m a browns fan from the bronx. I'm passionate get use to me talkin shit about other teams and there gay fans.

  • Yeah I'm positive that ur gay!

    P pizzadeliveryguy wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @wrrebel said:

    Yeah I'm positive that ur gay!

    hunting.jpg

  • halfsaneH halfsane wrote on last edited by
    #13

    hahaha <-- my two cents

  • Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #14

    I'm not a Rex Ryan fan..but it really is a great show.

    It's definitely worth watching.

  • WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Yeah I really can see how people like it. I guess I just get tired of rex ryan. You have to understand that imy buddies from new york are as annoyin as pits fans. thanks

  • M MudratDetector wrote on last edited by
    #16

    i've watched one episode and it was ok. the jets = 53 hatchet wounds and a fat xxxx of a coach.

    all of the great stuff that they've had on STO leading up to the season has kept me busy and happy.