Cleveland, Ohio
-
-
Its summer. Wait until September 12th, then ask us. Indians who?
Glad you like the best city in the universe.
-
Thats good to hear! Cleveand gets such a bad rep from non-Ohians, and I can't honestly tell you why. I live in Youngstown, Ohio (arm pit of the US) and I love Cleveland. People say there is nothing to do and it's boring! Are you kidding m? Browns, Tribe, Cavs (NOt so much now), not to mention the awesome bars downtown. You have to look but there is so much to do. Pittsburgh was named one of the dirtiest and polluted cities in the US. In fact, it might have been number one. Cleveland is on the rise. If Lady GAga likes to go out in Cleveland, then thats cool with me!
My husband is a Bengals fan and I can tell you from my expierence-it's the best game of the season for me because we go to that game every year in Cleveland. I have season tickets this year, so every game will be amazing, but it should be very competetive this year!

-
Thats good to hear! Cleveand gets such a bad rep from non-Ohians, and I can't honestly tell you why. I live in Youngstown, Ohio (arm pit of the US) and I love Cleveland. People say there is nothing to do and it's boring! Are you kidding m? Browns, Tribe, Cavs (NOt so much now), not to mention the awesome bars downtown. You have to look but there is so much to do. Pittsburgh was named one of the dirtiest and polluted cities in the US. In fact, it might have been number one. Cleveland is on the rise. If Lady GAga likes to go out in Cleveland, then thats cool with me!
My husband is a Bengals fan and I can tell you from my expierence-it's the best game of the season for me because we go to that game every year in Cleveland. I have season tickets this year, so every game will be amazing, but it should be very competetive this year!

-
cleveland gets a bum rap because downtown is pretty shitty on the weekends. if you know the right spots to hit up, cleveland is a blast.
-
Thats good to hear! Cleveand gets such a bad rep from non-Ohians, and I can't honestly tell you why. I live in Youngstown, Ohio (arm pit of the US) and I love Cleveland. People say there is nothing to do and it's boring! Are you kidding m? Browns, Tribe, Cavs (NOt so much now), not to mention the awesome bars downtown. You have to look but there is so much to do. Pittsburgh was named one of the dirtiest and polluted cities in the US. In fact, it might have been number one. Cleveland is on the rise. If Lady GAga likes to go out in Cleveland, then thats cool with me!
My husband is a Bengals fan and I can tell you from my expierence-it's the best game of the season for me because we go to that game every year in Cleveland. I have season tickets this year, so every game will be amazing, but it should be very competetive this year!

Thats good to hear! Cleveand gets such a bad rep from non-Ohians, and I can't honestly tell you why. I live in Youngstown, Ohio (arm pit of the US) and I love Cleveland. People say there is nothing to do and it's boring! Are you kidding m? Browns, Tribe, Cavs (NOt so much now), not to mention the awesome bars downtown. You have to look but there is so much to do. Pittsburgh was named one of the dirtiest and polluted cities in the US. In fact, it might have been number one. Cleveland is on the rise. If Lady GAga likes to go out in Cleveland, then thats cool with me!
My husband is a Bengals fan and I can tell you from my expierence-it's the best game of the season for me because we go to that game every year in Cleveland. I have season tickets this year, so every game will be amazing, but it should be very competetive this year!

Hey Emily Pittsburgh was voted the dirty city based on air quality. In that same report it also mentions that Pittsburgh wouldn't be on the list if not for Ohio. Ohios factories send pollution over the border and pollute our airways soooo really Cleveland is to blame for our air quality. Amazing isn't it?
-
cleveland gets a bum rap because downtown is pretty shitty on the weekends. if you know the right spots to hit up, cleveland is a blast.
cleveland gets a bum rap because downtown is pretty shitty on the weekends. if you know the right spots to hit up, cleveland is a blast.
Buffalo is a ghost town on the weekends until night time
I think that goes for almost every city except for NYC and maybe LA
-
cleveland gets a bum rap because downtown is pretty shitty on the weekends. if you know the right spots to hit up, cleveland is a blast.
Buffalo is a ghost town on the weekends until night time
I think that goes for almost every city except for NYC and maybe LA
Buffalo is a ghost town on the weekends until night time
I think that goes for almost every city except for NYC and maybe LA
Pittsburgh isn't but it's relegated to certain areas. The strip district for example, at least on the weekends is a zoo during the day and the night.
-
Thats good to hear! Cleveand gets such a bad rep from non-Ohians, and I can't honestly tell you why. I live in Youngstown, Ohio (arm pit of the US) and I love Cleveland. People say there is nothing to do and it's boring! Are you kidding m? Browns, Tribe, Cavs (NOt so much now), not to mention the awesome bars downtown. You have to look but there is so much to do. Pittsburgh was named one of the dirtiest and polluted cities in the US. In fact, it might have been number one. Cleveland is on the rise. If Lady GAga likes to go out in Cleveland, then thats cool with me!
My husband is a Bengals fan and I can tell you from my expierence-it's the best game of the season for me because we go to that game every year in Cleveland. I have season tickets this year, so every game will be amazing, but it should be very competetive this year!

Hey Emily Pittsburgh was voted the dirty city based on air quality. In that same report it also mentions that Pittsburgh wouldn't be on the list if not for Ohio. Ohios factories send pollution over the border and pollute our airways soooo really Cleveland is to blame for our air quality. Amazing isn't it?
Homotron said:
Hey Emily Pittsburgh was voted the dirty city based on air quality. In that same report it also mentions that Pittsburgh wouldn't be on the list if not for Ohio. Ohios factories send pollution over the border and pollute our airways soooo really Cleveland is to blame for our air quality. Amazing isn't it?Your a hoot, I guess Detroit is to blame for our air quality?
-
@Adam Drizzy, why is the number on the Browns jersey backwords in you sig pic....lol
-
Homotron said:
Hey Emily Pittsburgh was voted the dirty city based on air quality. In that same report it also mentions that Pittsburgh wouldn't be on the list if not for Ohio. Ohios factories send pollution over the border and pollute our airways soooo really Cleveland is to blame for our air quality. Amazing isn't it?Your a hoot, I guess Detroit is to blame for our air quality?
Your a hoot, I guess Detroit is to blame for our air quality?
I'm not making that up. Find the article that names Pittsburgh the dirtiest and the article says exactly what I posted above. Cleveland Factories over the border are to blame for the air quality in Pittsburgh. I have no idea on Detroit but I wouldn't be surprised. Last I checked there is a environmental phenomena called "WIND" and it "pushes things" You may want to watch a few extra episodes of Bill Nye the science guy this evening.
-
Yea the steel factories and coal mining in PA have nothing to do with your air quality??? If particle's carried by wind was the main factor in the air quality then more counties than just Allegheny and Washington would be atop that list.
-
Thats good to hear! Cleveand gets such a bad rep from non-Ohians, and I can't honestly tell you why. I live in Youngstown, Ohio (arm pit of the US) and I love Cleveland. People say there is nothing to do and it's boring! Are you kidding m? Browns, Tribe, Cavs (NOt so much now), not to mention the awesome bars downtown. You have to look but there is so much to do. Pittsburgh was named one of the dirtiest and polluted cities in the US. In fact, it might have been number one. Cleveland is on the rise. If Lady GAga likes to go out in Cleveland, then thats cool with me!
My husband is a Bengals fan and I can tell you from my expierence-it's the best game of the season for me because we go to that game every year in Cleveland. I have season tickets this year, so every game will be amazing, but it should be very competetive this year!

Thats good to hear! Cleveand gets such a bad rep from non-Ohians, and I can't honestly tell you why. I live in Youngstown, Ohio (arm pit of the US) and I love Cleveland. People say there is nothing to do and it's boring! Are you kidding m? Browns, Tribe, Cavs (NOt so much now), not to mention the awesome bars downtown. You have to look but there is so much to do. Pittsburgh was named one of the dirtiest and polluted cities in the US. In fact, it might have been number one. Cleveland is on the rise. If Lady GAga likes to go out in Cleveland, then thats cool with me!
My husband is a Bengals fan and I can tell you from my expierence-it's the best game of the season for me because we go to that game every year in Cleveland. I have season tickets this year, so every game will be amazing, but it should be very competetive this year!

Here are the Rankings
MOST Pollution and Dirty Air (per the Environmental Defense Fund) .
1 Los Angeles, CA 58,345,945 224,657 50
2 Riverside-San Bernardino, CA 38,782,050 88,502 70
3 New York City, NY 13,892,795 188,596 22
4 Philadelphia, PA 12,966,235 106,561 25
5 Houston, TX 8,369,726 105,929 20
6 Washington, DC 7,644,442 98,627 22
7 Chicago, IL 7,581,358 187,629 19
8 Baltimore, MD 6,783,065 54,089 24
9 Atlanta, GA 6,640,293 97,516 21
10 Detroit, MI 4,937,067 118,708 16
11 Fresno, CA 4,536,115 24,644 58
12 Sacramento, CA 4,524,544 38,804 33
13 Bakersfield, CA 4,110,388 17,838 65
14 Dallas, TX 3,694,064 87,129 19
15 Boston, MA 3,362,081 62,119 14
16 St. Louis, MO-IL 3,331,538 56,992 21
17 Cleveland, OH 3,268,093 47,258 21
18 Pittsburgh, PA 2,839,664 42,494 29
19 Fort Worth-Arlington, TX 2,550,867 41,798 23
20 Charlotte, NC
Dang, Actually Pittsburgh loses .... But Looks like we are Neck and Neck in Dirt. Get rid of all those Hillbillies who live between E20th and E. 125th streets and Cleveland's air will clean right up. All the Stench from those German Cockroach Populations in the homes. But Geezzzz...
Why is it ALWAYS A Competition between us. -
cleveland gets a bum rap because downtown is pretty shitty on the weekends. if you know the right spots to hit up, cleveland is a blast.
Buffalo is a ghost town on the weekends until night time
I think that goes for almost every city except for NYC and maybe LA
Buffalo is a ghost town on the weekends until night time
add Denver to the list, there is an ant farm of activity here dawn to midnight. if you don't like seeing people 24/7, definitely don't come here!I think that goes for almost every city except for NYC and maybe LA
-
Thats good to hear! Cleveand gets such a bad rep from non-Ohians, and I can't honestly tell you why. I live in Youngstown, Ohio (arm pit of the US) and I love Cleveland. People say there is nothing to do and it's boring! Are you kidding m? Browns, Tribe, Cavs (NOt so much now), not to mention the awesome bars downtown. You have to look but there is so much to do. Pittsburgh was named one of the dirtiest and polluted cities in the US. In fact, it might have been number one. Cleveland is on the rise. If Lady GAga likes to go out in Cleveland, then thats cool with me!
My husband is a Bengals fan and I can tell you from my expierence-it's the best game of the season for me because we go to that game every year in Cleveland. I have season tickets this year, so every game will be amazing, but it should be very competetive this year!

-
Thats good to hear! Cleveand gets such a bad rep from non-Ohians, and I can't honestly tell you why. I live in Youngstown, Ohio (arm pit of the US) and I love Cleveland. People say there is nothing to do and it's boring! Are you kidding m? Browns, Tribe, Cavs (NOt so much now), not to mention the awesome bars downtown. You have to look but there is so much to do. Pittsburgh was named one of the dirtiest and polluted cities in the US. In fact, it might have been number one. Cleveland is on the rise. If Lady GAga likes to go out in Cleveland, then thats cool with me!
My husband is a Bengals fan and I can tell you from my expierence-it's the best game of the season for me because we go to that game every year in Cleveland. I have season tickets this year, so every game will be amazing, but it should be very competetive this year!

Hey Emily Pittsburgh was voted the dirty city based on air quality. In that same report it also mentions that Pittsburgh wouldn't be on the list if not for Ohio. Ohios factories send pollution over the border and pollute our airways soooo really Cleveland is to blame for our air quality. Amazing isn't it?
Homotron said:
Hey Emily Pittsburgh was voted the dirty city based on air quality. In that same report it also mentions that Pittsburgh wouldn't be on the list if not for Ohio. Ohios factories send pollution over the border and pollute our airways soooo really Cleveland is to blame for our air quality. Amazing isn't it?Perhaps now we know why there is so much mental Retardation in Pittsburgh: pollution from Ohio.
Exhibit "A"?
-
Buffalo is a ghost town on the weekends until night time
I think that goes for almost every city except for NYC and maybe LA
Pittsburgh isn't but it's relegated to certain areas. The strip district for example, at least on the weekends is a zoo during the day and the night.
Homotron said:
Pittsburgh isn't but it's relegated to certain areas. The strip district for example, at least on the weekends is a zoo during the day and the night.Who asked?
-
Here is the opinion of a guy from England:
-
I just spent all day and night in Cleveland on Saturday and had a blast. Even the pouring rain for 6-7 hours straight, and what seemed like a 100 Browns turnovers couldn't ruin the day. Met a ton of nice people downtown, visited many great bars (all playing rock n roll music). Stayed in a beautiful hotel that was built in the 1890's. It was an absolute blast. Cleveland is awesome! Anybody who has ever visited with me during our numerous trips ALWAYS has a great time and can't wait to come back again, and this time was no exception. We will both be back again very soon. Cleveland Rocks!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login