Skip to content

Is anyone listening to Michael Reghi on WKNR?

The Browns Board
16 8 3.3k
  • I wish KNR would send "Hammer" back to his rich mommy and daddy. That KID has been WRONG about almost everything he's commented on, and he's a Cleveland/Ohio State hater! I CANNOT STAND listening to him! His daddy must own the station or something because I cannot believe Tony Rizzo puts up with him. Maybe KNR needs to know how many people change stations because of him....I know I do.

    S SJ_Browns wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @brownsfan4evr said:

    I wish KNR would send "Hammer" back to his rich mommy and daddy. That KID has been WRONG about almost everything he's commented on, and he's a Cleveland/Ohio State hater! I CANNOT STAND listening to him! His daddy must own the station or something because I cannot believe Tony Rizzo puts up with him. Maybe KNR needs to know how many people change stations because of him....I know I do.

    hammer's best friend (chris karmazac sp?) owns knr and that's how he got the job. his position at knr is actually higher than rizzo's and rizz messed himself up by letting hammer do whatever the hell he wanted to do for years. it's bad enough hammer runs to chris everytime things don't go his way. rizz should've put his foot down and demanded respect as a vet in the game from hammer when they first started doing the show together. karmazac has been on air before to address the fans and he used to have an "ask the owner" segment. he's made excuses for hammer and tries to downplay hammer's cleveland/osu hate rants.

    i stopped listening to rizz's show a couple of years ago when hammer made some nasty comment to cleveland fans about how he knows what buttons to push and how to get under our skin. i listen to the espn cleveland 30 minute updates in the morning (when something major happens) and i used to turn it on at 10:30 am to hear the browns beat reporter. but tc is over, so i won't have to do that anymore.

  • S Squintz wrote on last edited by
    #6

    I don't listed to it any more because of that hammer kid. Why would I want to listen to his jibberish when I have other options? He's a loser.

  • djdawg2010D djdawg2010 wrote on last edited by
    #7

    I do like Reghi. He is knowledgeable, and he calls it the way he sees it, without being too much of a "Debbie Downer" unlike Brinda who is almost unlistenable anymore! I like Rizzo's show, but Hammer gets on my nerves. I get sick of him running a caller when it is a good call, or when they are optimistic. They need to ship his ass back to Denver. And it still boggles my mind as to why a Pittsburgh Steelers fan (you know who) has a show on a radio station that is designated for Cleveland sports talk? 😕

  • I do like Reghi. He is knowledgeable, and he calls it the way he sees it, without being too much of a "Debbie Downer" unlike Brinda who is almost unlistenable anymore! I like Rizzo's show, but Hammer gets on my nerves. I get sick of him running a caller when it is a good call, or when they are optimistic. They need to ship his ass back to Denver. And it still boggles my mind as to why a Pittsburgh Steelers fan (you know who) has a show on a radio station that is designated for Cleveland sports talk? 😕

    S SJ_Browns wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @djdawg2010 said:

    I do like Reghi. He is knowledgeable, and he calls it the way he sees it, without being too much of a "Debbie Downer" unlike Brinda who is almost unlistenable anymore! I like Rizzo's show, but Hammer gets on my nerves. I get sick of him running a caller when it is a good call, or when they are optimistic. They need to ship his ass back to Denver. And it still boggles my mind as to why a Pittsburgh Steelers fan (you know who) has a show on a radio station that is designated for Cleveland sports talk? 😕

    yes, brinda is a debbie downer to the fullest extent. recently, i was flipping the channels and stopped to see who was on wknr and brinda was on. a caller said he was excited for the upcoming browns season. brinda immediately hung up on the caller and said the guy is stupid and dumb. unbelievable! i kept on changing the channels while laughing at that joke of a talk show host.

    the pittsburgh fan who works for knr loves being pessimistic and loves pouring salt in the wound. i notice he became a big time cavs fan when they drafted lebron and we all know why he's an osu fan. he picks and chooses what cleveland teams he backs 100%. the only good thing about reghi and the pittsburgh fan doing a show together now is that reghi shuts that negative cleveland talk/cleveland curse crap down.

  • Reghi uses words that don't even exist.

    And he's not ripping those other douche bags because he knows something. He didn't start ripping them until he had something to back it up. The rest of us had the nuts to rip them as soon as the dumbasses started to talk because we knew better. Reghi is a bitter sports talk radio host who takes EVERY chance he can get to rip the new guys. Now, while I hate Hammer and Chris, Reghi just hates anyone more successful than him. The guy doesn't like Jim Rome! As much as I love listeing to Browns talk, I can't do KNR anymore unless it's not my decision. Rizzo is still the only guy with any sense however, I would like it if he knew more abou twhat was going on in the sports world and less about what restaurant was bringing in food.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @mopaji said:

    Reghi uses words that don't even exist.

    And he's not ripping those other douche bags because he knows something. He didn't start ripping them until he had something to back it up. The rest of us had the nuts to rip them as soon as the dumbasses started to talk because we knew better. Reghi is a bitter sports talk radio host who takes EVERY chance he can get to rip the new guys. Now, while I hate Hammer and Chris, Reghi just hates anyone more successful than him. The guy doesn't like Jim Rome! As much as I love listeing to Browns talk, I can't do KNR anymore unless it's not my decision. Rizzo is still the only guy with any sense however, I would like it if he knew more abou twhat was going on in the sports world and less about what restaurant was bringing in food.

    Yea, that is a problem with Rizzo's show. One third of the conversation is about the food they ate, the clubs they went to last night, the girls in their lives, their trip to Vegas etc. Another third is about the fricking bee pollen they eat, and then maybe a third of it (that is not otherwise taken up by commercials) is about actual sports.

  • @djdawg2010 said:

    I do like Reghi. He is knowledgeable, and he calls it the way he sees it, without being too much of a "Debbie Downer" unlike Brinda who is almost unlistenable anymore! I like Rizzo's show, but Hammer gets on my nerves. I get sick of him running a caller when it is a good call, or when they are optimistic. They need to ship his ass back to Denver. And it still boggles my mind as to why a Pittsburgh Steelers fan (you know who) has a show on a radio station that is designated for Cleveland sports talk? 😕

    yes, brinda is a debbie downer to the fullest extent. recently, i was flipping the channels and stopped to see who was on wknr and brinda was on. a caller said he was excited for the upcoming browns season. brinda immediately hung up on the caller and said the guy is stupid and dumb. unbelievable! i kept on changing the channels while laughing at that joke of a talk show host.

    the pittsburgh fan who works for knr loves being pessimistic and loves pouring salt in the wound. i notice he became a big time cavs fan when they drafted lebron and we all know why he's an osu fan. he picks and chooses what cleveland teams he backs 100%. the only good thing about reghi and the pittsburgh fan doing a show together now is that reghi shuts that negative cleveland talk/cleveland curse crap down.

    djdawg2010D djdawg2010 wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @sj_browns said:

    yes, brinda is a debbie downer to the fullest extent. recently, i was flipping the channels and stopped to see who was on wknr and brinda was on. a caller said he was excited for the upcoming browns season. brinda immediately hung up on the caller and said the guy is stupid and dumb. unbelievable! i kept on changing the channels while laughing at that joke of a talk show host.

    the pittsburgh fan who works for knr loves being pessimistic and loves pouring salt in the wound. i notice he became a big time cavs fan when they drafted lebron and we all know why he's an osu fan. he picks and chooses what cleveland teams he backs 100%. the only good thing about reghi and the pittsburgh fan doing a show together now is that reghi shuts that negative cleveland talk/cleveland curse crap down.

    Whatever happened to Kevin Keane on WTAM? He really was the voice of the fan. All of a sudden, one day he was gone. Oh, I forgot to mention Munch... while I love his homerism, he is a little too rah rah! As for Brinda, I used to like him, but now he just seems to be a crabby old man! Reghi rarely hangs up on callers, or even argues with them for that matter.

  • @sj_browns said:

    yes, brinda is a debbie downer to the fullest extent. recently, i was flipping the channels and stopped to see who was on wknr and brinda was on. a caller said he was excited for the upcoming browns season. brinda immediately hung up on the caller and said the guy is stupid and dumb. unbelievable! i kept on changing the channels while laughing at that joke of a talk show host.

    the pittsburgh fan who works for knr loves being pessimistic and loves pouring salt in the wound. i notice he became a big time cavs fan when they drafted lebron and we all know why he's an osu fan. he picks and chooses what cleveland teams he backs 100%. the only good thing about reghi and the pittsburgh fan doing a show together now is that reghi shuts that negative cleveland talk/cleveland curse crap down.

    Whatever happened to Kevin Keane on WTAM? He really was the voice of the fan. All of a sudden, one day he was gone. Oh, I forgot to mention Munch... while I love his homerism, he is a little too rah rah! As for Brinda, I used to like him, but now he just seems to be a crabby old man! Reghi rarely hangs up on callers, or even argues with them for that matter.

    S SJ_Browns wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @djdawg2010 said:

    Whatever happened to Kevin Keane on WTAM? He really was the voice of the fan. All of a sudden, one day he was gone. Oh, I forgot to mention Munch... while I love his homerism, he is a little too rah rah! As for Brinda, I used to like him, but now he just seems to be a crabby old man! Reghi rarely hangs up on callers, or even argues with them for that matter.

    keane was fired from wtam a while ago. i haven't heard anything about him since.

  • Reghi uses words that don't even exist.

    And he's not ripping those other douche bags because he knows something. He didn't start ripping them until he had something to back it up. The rest of us had the nuts to rip them as soon as the dumbasses started to talk because we knew better. Reghi is a bitter sports talk radio host who takes EVERY chance he can get to rip the new guys. Now, while I hate Hammer and Chris, Reghi just hates anyone more successful than him. The guy doesn't like Jim Rome! As much as I love listeing to Browns talk, I can't do KNR anymore unless it's not my decision. Rizzo is still the only guy with any sense however, I would like it if he knew more abou twhat was going on in the sports world and less about what restaurant was bringing in food.

    B bringbackbrownie2 wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @mopaji said:

    Reghi uses words that don't even exist.

    And he's not ripping those other douche bags because he knows something. He didn't start ripping them until he had something to back it up. The rest of us had the nuts to rip them as soon as the dumbasses started to talk because we knew better. Reghi is a bitter sports talk radio host who takes EVERY chance he can get to rip the new guys. Now, while I hate Hammer and Chris, Reghi just hates anyone more successful than him. The guy doesn't like Jim Rome! As much as I love listeing to Browns talk, I can't do KNR anymore unless it's not my decision. Rizzo is still the only guy with any sense however, I would like it if he knew more abou twhat was going on in the sports world and less about what restaurant was bringing in food.

    who does?! 😕 I have always wondered how Rome is still on the air since I don't know anyone who watches that show..

  • @mopaji said:

    Reghi uses words that don't even exist.

    And he's not ripping those other douche bags because he knows something. He didn't start ripping them until he had something to back it up. The rest of us had the nuts to rip them as soon as the dumbasses started to talk because we knew better. Reghi is a bitter sports talk radio host who takes EVERY chance he can get to rip the new guys. Now, while I hate Hammer and Chris, Reghi just hates anyone more successful than him. The guy doesn't like Jim Rome! As much as I love listeing to Browns talk, I can't do KNR anymore unless it's not my decision. Rizzo is still the only guy with any sense however, I would like it if he knew more abou twhat was going on in the sports world and less about what restaurant was bringing in food.

    who does?! 😕 I have always wondered how Rome is still on the air since I don't know anyone who watches that show..

    BrownsFan4EvrB BrownsFan4Evr wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @bringbackbrownie2 said:

    who does?! 😕 I have always wondered how Rome is still on the air since I don't know anyone who watches that show..

    Yes, Jim Rome SUCKS. Right, clones?

    Does anybody over 16 years of age listen to that guy?

  • @bringbackbrownie2 said:

    who does?! 😕 I have always wondered how Rome is still on the air since I don't know anyone who watches that show..

    Yes, Jim Rome SUCKS. Right, clones?

    Does anybody over 16 years of age listen to that guy?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @brownsfan4evr said:

    Yes, Jim Rome SUCKS. Right, clones?

    Does anybody over 16 years of age listen to that guy?

    Whether he sucks or not, I don't know. But he does wear thin on you after a while.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #15

    or you could just change the channel. duh.

  • or you could just change the channel. duh.

    BrownsFan4EvrB BrownsFan4Evr wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @miktoxic said:

    or you could just change the channel. duh.

    It's STATION, not CHANNEL! DUH! 🙄