Who's the Best
-
Delhomme is much better than Big Ben, he took a less talented team to the super bowl than Big Ben. As a matter fact I think DA is better he gets to start for 2 teams Cle and Ari. Not to mention Who ever P.Mannings back up is, hes a lot better than Big Ben......Oh watching the first quarter of colts-packers MNF game..Rodgers wayyyyyyyy better than Big Ben that is no joke
-
QB: Manning
RB: Chris Johnson
FB: Tony Richardson is pretty dang good
TE: Dallas Clark
WR1: Andre Johnson
WR2: Larry Fitzgerald
LT: Joe Thomas
LG: Steve Hutchinson
Nick MangoldRG: Don't know much about RG. Bobbie Williams is a road-grater, so I guess I'll say him. He's pretty much the only RG I know.
RT: Same here. Andre Smith has amazing potential, he was throwing people around in the Eagles game, but got gassed very quickly. He has the chance to be the best, but as of right now I'm not sure. Don't know any RT. Jared Gaither, I guess?
DT/NG 1: Kevin Williams
DT/NG 2: Domata Peko
DE1: Jared Allen
DE2: Mario Williams
OLB1: Demarcus Ware
OLB2: Harrison (Steelers)
MLB1: Patrick Willis
MLB2: Ray Lewis
CB1: Nmandi Asoughma
CB2: Revis
FS: Ed Reed
SS: Troy Polamalu
K: Nate Kaeding
P: Shane Lechler
LS:
KR: Josh Cribbs
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login