Forum Banner?
-
alright besides Google images, Photobucket, etc.. Where would be a Cleveland based sports site to get some nice images?
-
-
photoshop froze...fml i'll start over later..be done tonight maybe tommorow night at latest.
-
photoshop froze...fml i'll start over later..be done tonight maybe tommorow night at latest.
photoshop froze
LOL. We have a professional here.
-
alright besides Google images, Photobucket, etc.. Where would be a Cleveland based sports site to get some nice images?
alright besides Google images, Photobucket, etc.. Where would be a Cleveland based sports site to get some nice images?
There are some great images at gettyimages.com
From all genres
-
I think it should be a picture of a Browns helmet hanging on their new superbowl trophy, out
in the middle of our alfalfa field. Creative, ya know...
-
clevelandbrowns.com has some good pictures also. High Quality and check out their wallpapers too. Maybe something there.
You got anything to show yet?
-
No I don't sorry.. because my computer at home sucks and it froze twice so ima have to wait til tommorow at school to do it.
-
No I don't sorry.. because my computer at home sucks and it froze twice so ima have to wait til tommorow at school to do it.
No I don't sorry.. because my computer at home sucks and it froze twice so ima have to wait til tommorow at school to do it.
Hey CWP
I am an old Photoshop Hound myself. Good luck on the attempt. If you feel like collaborating let me know.
Are you looking at a strict replacing of the 490x60 banner above or do you have something else in mind?
Keep Brady Quinn Homo Fan club!
-
No I don't sorry.. because my computer at home sucks and it froze twice so ima have to wait til tommorow at school to do it.
Hey CWP
I am an old Photoshop Hound myself. Good luck on the attempt. If you feel like collaborating let me know.
Are you looking at a strict replacing of the 490x60 banner above or do you have something else in mind?
Keep Brady Quinn Homo Fan club!
c-dawg said:
Hey CWPI am an old Photoshop Hound myself. Good luck on the attempt. If you feel like collaborating let me know.
Are you looking at a strict replacing of the 490x60 banner above or do you have something else in mind?
Keep Brady Quinn Homo Fan club!
Wow, that was awesome.
I typed something else instead of "Keep Brady Quinn Homo Fan club!" but that is what came out.
You mods are tricky and I love your work! Let's see I typed K_E_E_P_B_A_R_K_I_N_G_H_A_R_D. Let's see you transform that. Game on!
-
c-dawg said:
Hey CWPI am an old Photoshop Hound myself. Good luck on the attempt. If you feel like collaborating let me know.
Are you looking at a strict replacing of the 490x60 banner above or do you have something else in mind?
Keep Brady Quinn Homo Fan club!
Wow, that was awesome.
I typed something else instead of "Keep Brady Quinn Homo Fan club!" but that is what came out.
You mods are tricky and I love your work! Let's see I typed K_E_E_P_B_A_R_K_I_N_G_H_A_R_D. Let's see you transform that. Game on!
c-dawg said:
Wow, that was awesome.I typed something else instead of "Keep Brady Quinn Homo Fan club!" but that is what came out.
You mods are tricky and I love your work! Let's see I typed K_E_E_P_B_A_R_K_I_N_G_H_A_R_D. Let's see you transform that. Game on!
hahaha That's funny right there
-
photoshop froze...fml i'll start over later..be done tonight maybe tommorow night at latest.
photoshop froze...fml i'll start over later..be done tonight maybe tommorow night at latest.
get a mac like us real artists have. won't have that problem. what version of ps are you using?
-
Brady Quinn Homo Fan club
-
Brady Quinn Homo Fan club
Brady Quinn Homo Fan club
Now that's some funny shit.
-
photoshop froze...fml i'll start over later..be done tonight maybe tommorow night at latest.
get a mac like us real artists have. won't have that problem. what version of ps are you using?
-
Lol I'm using cs3 and my comp is like 6 years old so yeah.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login