Skip to content

Greetings Browns Fans

The Browns Board
13 7 1.4k
  • slowburnS slowburn wrote on last edited by
    #2

    hey now

  • WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Do other teams not have there own football boards?

  • W why cant we win wrote on last edited by
    #4

    why do people have to be d!cks he just wanted to post something about our new qb and as far as i know this is an open board

  • W why cant we win wrote on last edited by
    #5

    thanks for the post mr. scot jake looks like the qb we have been needing with his leadership and veternship im looking forward to see wat jake has for us this year and where he can take us

  • M Mr. Scot wrote on last edited by Mr. Scot
    #6

    Thanks, and don't worry. I've been online a little too long to be easily offended 😆

    I'd add that I don't have all that much against the Steelers (other than some obnoxious fans where I live) but I really can't stand Roethlisberger. What he did is beyond football. I think he's a piece of crap.

    But truly, if you want to see nasty posting, you should see some of the arguments Panther fans had about Jake in prior years (especially last year).

    What you need to know most going into the year is this: Delhomme is a gunslinger, with no shortage of bal....er...guts. As such, he can sometimes get you into bad situations. But when it comes down to those two minute drills where you need someone to make a play and win it, he finds a way more often than not. It may not be pretty, and he won't take home any awards or get much in the way of style points, but he wins.

    Still, based on our experience, a home defibrillator is a good investment 🤔

    359854.jpg

    His time in Carolina ended on a bad note. Still, a lot of us hope he resurrects his career in Cleveland and has good success.

    Except, naturally, when you play us 🙂

  • W why cant we win wrote on last edited by
    #7

    yes its going to be a good game im looking forward to this season and hopes he can resurrect his career with us we need it

  • M Mr. Scot wrote on last edited by Mr. Scot
    #8

    Well, if you need a guy that can be a leader, you've definitely got that.

    Headed out, but before I go, I don't suppose I could talk you guys into trading Josh Cribbs for a seventh rounder, could I? 😎

  • W why cant we win wrote on last edited by
    #9

    haha

  • WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Its good cop bad cop.... this will help you win his affection gaylord

  • Thanks, and don't worry. I've been online a little too long to be easily offended 😆

    I'd add that I don't have all that much against the Steelers (other than some obnoxious fans where I live) but I really can't stand Roethlisberger. What he did is beyond football. I think he's a piece of crap.

    But truly, if you want to see nasty posting, you should see some of the arguments Panther fans had about Jake in prior years (especially last year).

    What you need to know most going into the year is this: Delhomme is a gunslinger, with no shortage of bal....er...guts. As such, he can sometimes get you into bad situations. But when it comes down to those two minute drills where you need someone to make a play and win it, he finds a way more often than not. It may not be pretty, and he won't take home any awards or get much in the way of style points, but he wins.

    Still, based on our experience, a home defibrillator is a good investment 🤔

    359854.jpg

    His time in Carolina ended on a bad note. Still, a lot of us hope he resurrects his career in Cleveland and has good success.

    Except, naturally, when you play us 🙂

    Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @mr.-scot said:

    Still, based on our experience, a home defibrillator is a good investment 🤔

    359854.jpg

    We needed that back during the days of the cardiac kids

  • Greetings Browns fans.

    Panthers fan, here. One of my best friends is a Browns fan, though. And I'll add that I'm a fan of your new (our old) QB. May not be the greatest passer in the world, but he's a great guy that'll always give his everything, will never blame anyone but himself when things go wrong and will treat the fans with utmost respect.

    In any case, i wish you guys a good season (except when you play us) and as a gift, I offer you a pic I think you guys can have some fun with.

    Enjoy 🙂

    Bigben.jpg

    S SJ_Browns wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @mr.-scot said:

    Greetings Browns fans.

    Panthers fan, here. One of my best friends is a Browns fan, though. And I'll add that I'm a fan of your new (our old) QB. May not be the greatest passer in the world, but he's a great guy that'll always give his everything, will never blame anyone but himself when things go wrong and will treat the fans with utmost respect.

    In any case, i wish you guys a good season (except when you play us) and as a gift, I offer you a pic I think you guys can have some fun with.

    Enjoy 🙂

    Bigben.jpg

    we all know that ben loves him some drunk college girls. 😆

  • Greetings Browns fans.

    Panthers fan, here. One of my best friends is a Browns fan, though. And I'll add that I'm a fan of your new (our old) QB. May not be the greatest passer in the world, but he's a great guy that'll always give his everything, will never blame anyone but himself when things go wrong and will treat the fans with utmost respect.

    In any case, i wish you guys a good season (except when you play us) and as a gift, I offer you a pic I think you guys can have some fun with.

    Enjoy 🙂

    Bigben.jpg

    brnfan16B brnfan16 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @mr.-scot said:

    Greetings Browns fans.

    Panthers fan, here. One of my best friends is a Browns fan, though. And I'll add that I'm a fan of your new (our old) QB. May not be the greatest passer in the world, but he's a great guy that'll always give his everything, will never blame anyone but himself when things go wrong and will treat the fans with utmost respect.

    In any case, i wish you guys a good season (except when you play us) and as a gift, I offer you a pic I think you guys can have some fun with.

    Enjoy 🙂

    Bigben.jpg

    Welcome aboard Mr. Scot. We are very pleased to obtain Jake from you. Going to be a good game when you guys come to our house on 28 Nov. Do you think Jake will be "jacked up" for it ha. He is just the fix we needed instead of the Quinn-Anderson circus. Good luck to you except when you play us.