Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Scouts Inc's Mad Respect for Joe T

Scouts Inc's Mad Respect for Joe T

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
10 Posts 7 Posters 1.7k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • CribbsWalker C
    • 55 Posts
    • 0 Reputation
    C CribbsWalker wrote on last edited by
    #1

    http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/features/scouting

    Scouts INC shows it's list of the 200 best OVERALL players in the NFL at ANY position... I thought I missed Joe Thomas at first then realized I just hadn't look hard enough, high enough.

    He's listed at the SIXTH best player in the league, way to go Joe! Get that respect!

    1. Peyton Manning

    2. Andre Johnson

    3. Derrell Revis

    4. Demarcus Ware

    5. Drew Brees

    6. JOE THOMAS

    7. Lary Fitzgerald

    8. Nnamdi

    9. Patrick Willis

    10. Tom Brady

    ...... and so on.

    The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
    ❤
    Quote Reply
    • The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
      • 57k Posts
      • 4k Reputation
      The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Yes, this is somewhat surprising, but, we'll take it.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • C CribbsWalker

        http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/features/scouting

        Scouts INC shows it's list of the 200 best OVERALL players in the NFL at ANY position... I thought I missed Joe Thomas at first then realized I just hadn't look hard enough, high enough.

        He's listed at the SIXTH best player in the league, way to go Joe! Get that respect!

        1. Peyton Manning

        2. Andre Johnson

        3. Derrell Revis

        4. Demarcus Ware

        5. Drew Brees

        6. JOE THOMAS

        7. Lary Fitzgerald

        8. Nnamdi

        9. Patrick Willis

        10. Tom Brady

        ...... and so on.

        The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
        • 57k Posts
        • 4k Reputation
        The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @cribbswalker said:

        http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/features/scouting

        Scouts INC shows it's list of the 200 best OVERALL players in the NFL at ANY position... I thought I missed Joe Thomas at first then realized I just hadn't look hard enough, high enough.

        He's listed at the SIXTH best player in the league, way to go Joe! Get that respect!

        1. Peyton Manning

        2. Andre Johnson

        3. Derrell Revis

        4. Demarcus Ware

        5. Drew Brees

        6. JOE THOMAS

        7. Lary Fitzgerald

        8. Nnamdi

        9. Patrick Willis

        10. Tom Brady

        ...... and so on.

        OK, why is it that I get nothing but a blank page when I log on to your link?

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
          • 64k Posts
          • 8k Reputation
          C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Camp Joe Thomas can't be any prouder of Joe....

          he is THAT special a player.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • maddogg7888 M
            • 87 Posts
            • 0 Reputation
            M maddogg7888 wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Patrick willis is a top 3 NFL player

            ballpeenB 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
              • 57k Posts
              • 4k Reputation
              The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
              #6

              I get the site to come up, but when it does it is just blank. You might have to be a freeking "ESPN Insider" to access the data, and I'm not. I know it is a long list, but perhaps you could just cut and paste the whole thing here. I would be curious to see it.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • Nw220 N
                • 1k Posts
                • 27 Reputation
                N Nw220 wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Yeah i heard about this early watching Espn on first take, that guy skip bayless was trashing that they could put someone like joe thomas up that high but in all honesty he is the top LT in the league in my opinon and besides Quaterback or Pass Rusher maybe that is the most important piece to build an NFL franchise around plus hes still very young, way to go Joe for finally gaining some national respect

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • Vagitron VagitronV Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                  • 4k Posts
                  • 301 Reputation
                  VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Zombo said:

                  Great to see a Brown get that kind of recognition ... it has been a long time.

                  The big shocker is Manning, Brees and Brady all being listed above Ben ... how does that happen?

                  Zombo

                  Your lack of intelligence knows no bound. I clearly said "homer pick" and stated that I personally would rather have Ben than any other QB in the league. Brady, Brees and Manning are almost always rated higher. However where does Ben fall on that list as far as QB's are concerned? 4th? It's insider so I can't look without subscribing. Where is Romo, Schaub, Favre, Warner, Hasselbeck LOL!, Eli, Palmer etc.

                  AKA SNATCH98 or Rorbotron. The boards glorious admins decided to get cute and change my name to "homotron" Classy group of people. (Lost a bet with Columbus king and got banned for a month)
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • M maddogg7888

                    Patrick willis is a top 3 NFL player

                    ballpeen ballpeenB Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                    • 9k Posts
                    • 2k Reputation
                    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @maddogg7888 said:

                    Patrick willis is a top 3 NFL player

                    That might be a stretch, and I like Willis a lot being a SEC guy......top 10 is pretty stout any way you cut it, and that he is.

                    If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.
                    The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • ballpeenB ballpeen

                      @maddogg7888 said:

                      Patrick willis is a top 3 NFL player

                      That might be a stretch, and I like Willis a lot being a SEC guy......top 10 is pretty stout any way you cut it, and that he is.

                      The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                      • 57k Posts
                      • 4k Reputation
                      The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @ballpeen said:

                      That might be a stretch, and I like Willis a lot being a SEC guy......top 10 is pretty stout any way you cut it, and that he is.

                      The Madden rating system put him as the best MLB in the league. So, I guess it is possible that the best MLB in the NFL could be among the best 10 players in the NFL.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      Theme
                      • System
                      • Light
                      • Dark
                      The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                      The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Forums
                      • Recent
                      • Popular
                      • Users
                      • Donate