Skip to content

Scouts Inc's Mad Respect for Joe T

The Browns Board
10 7 1.7k
  • C CribbsWalker wrote on last edited by
    #1

    http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/features/scouting

    Scouts INC shows it's list of the 200 best OVERALL players in the NFL at ANY position... I thought I missed Joe Thomas at first then realized I just hadn't look hard enough, high enough.

    He's listed at the SIXTH best player in the league, way to go Joe! Get that respect!

    1. Peyton Manning

    2. Andre Johnson

    3. Derrell Revis

    4. Demarcus Ware

    5. Drew Brees

    6. JOE THOMAS

    7. Lary Fitzgerald

    8. Nnamdi

    9. Patrick Willis

    10. Tom Brady

    ...... and so on.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Yes, this is somewhat surprising, but, we'll take it.

  • http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/features/scouting

    Scouts INC shows it's list of the 200 best OVERALL players in the NFL at ANY position... I thought I missed Joe Thomas at first then realized I just hadn't look hard enough, high enough.

    He's listed at the SIXTH best player in the league, way to go Joe! Get that respect!

    1. Peyton Manning

    2. Andre Johnson

    3. Derrell Revis

    4. Demarcus Ware

    5. Drew Brees

    6. JOE THOMAS

    7. Lary Fitzgerald

    8. Nnamdi

    9. Patrick Willis

    10. Tom Brady

    ...... and so on.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @cribbswalker said:

    http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/features/scouting

    Scouts INC shows it's list of the 200 best OVERALL players in the NFL at ANY position... I thought I missed Joe Thomas at first then realized I just hadn't look hard enough, high enough.

    He's listed at the SIXTH best player in the league, way to go Joe! Get that respect!

    1. Peyton Manning

    2. Andre Johnson

    3. Derrell Revis

    4. Demarcus Ware

    5. Drew Brees

    6. JOE THOMAS

    7. Lary Fitzgerald

    8. Nnamdi

    9. Patrick Willis

    10. Tom Brady

    ...... and so on.

    OK, why is it that I get nothing but a blank page when I log on to your link?

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Camp Joe Thomas can't be any prouder of Joe....

    he is THAT special a player.

  • M maddogg7888 wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Patrick willis is a top 3 NFL player

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #6

    I get the site to come up, but when it does it is just blank. You might have to be a freeking "ESPN Insider" to access the data, and I'm not. I know it is a long list, but perhaps you could just cut and paste the whole thing here. I would be curious to see it.

  • N Nw220 wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Yeah i heard about this early watching Espn on first take, that guy skip bayless was trashing that they could put someone like joe thomas up that high but in all honesty he is the top LT in the league in my opinon and besides Quaterback or Pass Rusher maybe that is the most important piece to build an NFL franchise around plus hes still very young, way to go Joe for finally gaining some national respect

  • VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Zombo said:

    Great to see a Brown get that kind of recognition ... it has been a long time.

    The big shocker is Manning, Brees and Brady all being listed above Ben ... how does that happen?

    Zombo

    Your lack of intelligence knows no bound. I clearly said "homer pick" and stated that I personally would rather have Ben than any other QB in the league. Brady, Brees and Manning are almost always rated higher. However where does Ben fall on that list as far as QB's are concerned? 4th? It's insider so I can't look without subscribing. Where is Romo, Schaub, Favre, Warner, Hasselbeck LOL!, Eli, Palmer etc.

  • Patrick willis is a top 3 NFL player

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @maddogg7888 said:

    Patrick willis is a top 3 NFL player

    That might be a stretch, and I like Willis a lot being a SEC guy......top 10 is pretty stout any way you cut it, and that he is.

  • @maddogg7888 said:

    Patrick willis is a top 3 NFL player

    That might be a stretch, and I like Willis a lot being a SEC guy......top 10 is pretty stout any way you cut it, and that he is.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @ballpeen said:

    That might be a stretch, and I like Willis a lot being a SEC guy......top 10 is pretty stout any way you cut it, and that he is.

    The Madden rating system put him as the best MLB in the league. So, I guess it is possible that the best MLB in the NFL could be among the best 10 players in the NFL.