Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Finally Joined

Finally Joined

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
9 Posts 8 Posters 1.3k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Kovah K
    • 26 Posts
    • 1 Reputation
    K Kovah wrote on last edited by
    #1

    After i think of almost a year of watching this forum i finally decided to join. I even had the forum on my bookmarks and yet still never joined, just enjoyed reading up on everyones views.

    A little bout my self, I'm 22 born in Sandusky, Ohio and grew up never really watching pro football. Grew up a big indians fan during their glory days in the 90s and always watched the cavs even before lebron came, remember fat shawn kemp days anybody? I started watching football when i was about 14 and for some reason (try not to hate) I became a Ravens fan. I still gag thinking about those days especially with the family reunions with my uncles ripping on me. I think i was that way because of hearing for so many years of how the browns made so many terrible decisions and moves, i just loved how the ravens killed on

    Finally a several years ago i saw the light and destroyed all my ravens memorabilia and became a browns fan. I have since went to games every year loving it every single time. I guess deep down i've always been a Browns fan. I haven't felt this excited about a new season in a long time and hope im welcome on this board even after my....terrible dark past=p I'll be sure to comment on topics when i can and not step on anyones toes. Im also proud to say i'm currently attending THE Ohio State University, my dream since i was a kid watching the buckeyes. (wondering how i could ever be a ravens fan right?)

    (Im also interested in joining some fantasy leagues btw maybe some dynasty ones? never did em)

    Thanks alot guys, GO BROWNS!

    Bleed Brown and Orange
    brnfan16B 1 Reply Last reply
    ❤
    Quote Reply
    • WRREBEL WRREBELW
      • 2k Posts
      • 87 Reputation
      WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Welcome man.

      I have a callahan auto parts t shir... great movie tommy boy. The sandusky reminded me of it..

      Dude stay in college as long as you can.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • slowburn slowburnS
        • 2k Posts
        • 116 Reputation
        slowburnS slowburn wrote on last edited by
        #3

        welcome

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Squintz S
          • 508 Posts
          • 5 Reputation
          S Squintz wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Welcome - and I agree - don't rush to get out of college. It's too much fun and you can't go back.

          CHANGE IS GOOD
          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • Browns B
            • 438 Posts
            • 0 Reputation
            B Browns wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Welcome but I do have a question for you guys...

            Why is the O, S, and E capital in Ohio State

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • ClevelandFanForLife ClevelandFanForLifeC One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
              • 2k Posts
              • 100 Reputation
              ClevelandFanForLifeC ClevelandFanForLife wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Welcome to the board. Congrats on finally pulling your head out of your ass and burning your ravens crap.

              once a fan, always a fan. married to a steeler fan. aaaaaaaaah! --andy
              1 Reply Last reply
              👍
              Quote Reply
              • WRREBEL WRREBELW
                • 2k Posts
                • 87 Reputation
                WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
                #7

                If you were a rams or panther fan u probably would have got more welcome messages

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • halfsane halfsaneH
                  • 696 Posts
                  • 49 Reputation
                  halfsaneH halfsane wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  well shit , welcome!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • K Kovah

                    After i think of almost a year of watching this forum i finally decided to join. I even had the forum on my bookmarks and yet still never joined, just enjoyed reading up on everyones views.

                    A little bout my self, I'm 22 born in Sandusky, Ohio and grew up never really watching pro football. Grew up a big indians fan during their glory days in the 90s and always watched the cavs even before lebron came, remember fat shawn kemp days anybody? I started watching football when i was about 14 and for some reason (try not to hate) I became a Ravens fan. I still gag thinking about those days especially with the family reunions with my uncles ripping on me. I think i was that way because of hearing for so many years of how the browns made so many terrible decisions and moves, i just loved how the ravens killed on

                    Finally a several years ago i saw the light and destroyed all my ravens memorabilia and became a browns fan. I have since went to games every year loving it every single time. I guess deep down i've always been a Browns fan. I haven't felt this excited about a new season in a long time and hope im welcome on this board even after my....terrible dark past=p I'll be sure to comment on topics when i can and not step on anyones toes. Im also proud to say i'm currently attending THE Ohio State University, my dream since i was a kid watching the buckeyes. (wondering how i could ever be a ravens fan right?)

                    (Im also interested in joining some fantasy leagues btw maybe some dynasty ones? never did em)

                    Thanks alot guys, GO BROWNS!

                    brnfan16 brnfan16B
                    • 171 Posts
                    • 4 Reputation
                    brnfan16B brnfan16 wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @kovah said:

                    After i think of almost a year of watching this forum i finally decided to join. I even had the forum on my bookmarks and yet still never joined, just enjoyed reading up on everyones views.

                    A little bout my self, I'm 22 born in Sandusky, Ohio and grew up never really watching pro football. Grew up a big indians fan during their glory days in the 90s and always watched the cavs even before lebron came, remember fat shawn kemp days anybody? I started watching football when i was about 14 and for some reason (try not to hate) I became a Ravens fan. I still gag thinking about those days especially with the family reunions with my uncles ripping on me. I think i was that way because of hearing for so many years of how the browns made so many terrible decisions and moves, i just loved how the ravens killed on

                    Finally a several years ago i saw the light and destroyed all my ravens memorabilia and became a browns fan. I have since went to games every year loving it every single time. I guess deep down i've always been a Browns fan. I haven't felt this excited about a new season in a long time and hope im welcome on this board even after my....terrible dark past=p I'll be sure to comment on topics when i can and not step on anyones toes. Im also proud to say i'm currently attending THE Ohio State University, my dream since i was a kid watching the buckeyes. (wondering how i could ever be a ravens fan right?)

                    (Im also interested in joining some fantasy leagues btw maybe some dynasty ones? never did em)

                    Thanks alot guys, GO BROWNS!

                    Welcome. Glad you saw the light about the Ratbird garbage. When we were waiting for our team to come back the best feeling I had on Sundays was hearing that Buttmore lost.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply

                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                    Register Login
                    Reply
                    • Reply as topic
                    Log in to reply
                    • Oldest to Newest
                    • Newest to Oldest
                    • Most Votes


                    Theme
                    • System
                    • Light
                    • Dark
                    The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                    The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                    • First post
                      Last post
                    0
                    • Forums
                    • Recent
                    • Popular
                    • Users
                    • Donate