Skip to content

Cleveland Browns Helmet

The Browns Board
4 4 803
  • TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I am trying to be a Cleveland Browns player for Halloween this year so I can sack all of those bastards in Kent with Roethlisberger jerseys on. Where can I get a helmet for a good price?

  • I am trying to be a Cleveland Browns player for Halloween this year so I can sack all of those bastards in Kent with Roethlisberger jerseys on. Where can I get a helmet for a good price?

    B blowe wrote on last edited by
    #2

    @theclevelandsound said:

    I am trying to be a Cleveland Browns player for Halloween this year so I can sack all of those bastards in Kent with Roethlisberger jerseys on. Where can I get a helmet for a good price?

    hell yeah man...do it. I went to kent and couldn't xxxxing stand all the steelers fans there. That shit made me sick

  • @theclevelandsound said:

    I am trying to be a Cleveland Browns player for Halloween this year so I can sack all of those bastards in Kent with Roethlisberger jerseys on. Where can I get a helmet for a good price?

    hell yeah man...do it. I went to kent and couldn't xxxxing stand all the steelers fans there. That shit made me sick

    slowburnS slowburn wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @blowe said:

    hell yeah man...do it. I went to kent and couldn't xxxxing stand all the steelers fans there. That shit made me sick

    f the squeelers

  • USFBrownU USFBrown wrote on last edited by
    #4

    I bought a helmet at a Halloween store. It had the beer holders and everything! You can easily take them off and then spray paint it.

    I believe it cost me around $15. If that doesn't work, just got to a used sporting store. And just a tip, get there way before time because pad and helmets sell out quick for costumes.