Get Excited Browns Fans.............
-
Your an idiot for thinking I deleted it... it was removed by the moderators.
I have no problem calli you what u are...
Dude its really hard to even take you serious after ur first post... first off ur a tampa bay fan talkin smack on a browns board. Do you know how Retarded that sounds?
Second u come on hear mentioning a cb who is not even a house hold name, unless of course ur a bucs fan..
I do have admiration for gruden and I wish he was the browns head coach. I also wanted him to win back to back superbowls so he would go streaking like he told playboy. Does that make me gay?
-
Are u serious, gruden was great for the raiders.. he also took and won a super bowl for the bucs...
Casual fan? Ur right I don't know every raven, steeler and bengal fan so u have me on that one..
What I do is gruden was the best coach the bucs ever had.. also I know that if I wouldn't be waiving thw white flag if one cb was out. Its like ur making an excuse for them losing already...
Are u serious, gruden was great for the raiders.. he also took and won a super bowl for the bucs...
Casual fan? Ur right I don't know every raven, steeler and bengal fan so u have me on that one..
What I do is gruden was the best coach the bucs ever had.. also I know that if I wouldn't be waiving thw white flag if one cb was out. Its like ur making an excuse for them losing already...
Sorry I live in Tampa, and know the Bucs pretty well and Gruden did destroy the team. He won a SuperBowl with Dungys team.....He can not coach young QBs what so ever, but he is great on MNF...
That being said, there should be no reason we should lose this game, nobody really good on that team.......
Browns win 27-10
-
Formerly Stone said:
As usual Gipper, your "spin" on things is a little twisted. How many professional sports teams does Vancouver have?And your take on the sunshine is like everything else, as long as Cleveland isn't the indisputable worst, you lump them as average. Actually NE Ohio is one of, if not the worst, in the country for sunshine.....it's why the Ravenna Arsenal was built here.................look it up old man and give your latest spin drivel.
Yeah, I looked it up Stone, US Sunshine- Read it and Weep No surprise that the sunniest city is Yuma, Arizona and the least sunny is Juneau, Alaska- it rains about every freaking day on the Alaska panhandle.
But what is
:lol:
:lol:
:lol: know what city gets less sun than Cleveland? PITTSBURGH!!!!!!!!!
:lol: 
-
Homo, Spunk, and Stone are your typical ignorant hillbillies. I mean look at their names.

-
Every single NFL fan that I have talked to has told me that Cleveland fans are xxxxing stupid. This proves that atleast some are.
T-Dawg your so cool bra, o man i wish I was you.
Peace
B.Dawg
Actually, it is possible that we do talk shit, but trust me, we are not stupid. We just don't suffer fools gladly. If you come here being the fool we indeed will recognize it and put you on the hill. Usually it is only the fools that come in and get diced, sliced, shredded and grated that claim Cleveland fans are stupid, but they usually do it from the fetal position crying for their mommys. Thus, the burden is upon YOU the interloper to prove that you are worthy and not just so much fodder for the swine.
Actually, it is possible that we do talk shit, but trust me, we are not stupid. We just don't suffer fools gladly. If you come here being the fool we indeed will recognize it and put you on the hill. Usually it is only the fools that come in and get diced, sliced, shredded and grated that claim Cleveland fans are stupid, but they usually do it from the fetal position crying for their mommys. Thus, the burden is upon YOU the interloper to prove that you are worthy and not just so much fodder for the swine.
Well if it isn't a little Troll who never knew its parents. HA HA HA talk your little ignorant s*** what a stupid beech you much be with no life.
-
Actually, it is possible that we do talk shit, but trust me, we are not stupid. We just don't suffer fools gladly. If you come here being the fool we indeed will recognize it and put you on the hill. Usually it is only the fools that come in and get diced, sliced, shredded and grated that claim Cleveland fans are stupid, but they usually do it from the fetal position crying for their mommys. Thus, the burden is upon YOU the interloper to prove that you are worthy and not just so much fodder for the swine.
Well if it isn't a little Troll who never knew its parents. HA HA HA talk your little ignorant s*** what a stupid beech you much be with no life.
Now please tell me that you are not talking to me. If you were, then apparently you need to be corrected.....and told, in the words or Prince Rogers Nelson...to act your age, not your shoe size. First off, I am a Browns fan. That mean I am not a troll. Secondly, the word is "Bitch" not beech. Beech is a tree. Or part of the name of a very excellent gum.
Beyond that, I don't think there is any thing else that I can say that you are capable of learning.
-
Have to agree with the WickerMan's assesment of Tampa Bucs. Gruden may have won the superbowl, but the team he inherited was much better than the team he left it with.
Personally, Im happy to have Eric Mangini as the coach instead of Gruden. Gruden's ability to articulate will surely make him well loved and respected as a commentator but I dont think he has proved that he can build teams.
-
Have to agree with the WickerMan's assesment of Tampa Bucs. Gruden may have won the superbowl, but the team he inherited was much better than the team he left it with.
Personally, Im happy to have Eric Mangini as the coach instead of Gruden. Gruden's ability to articulate will surely make him well loved and respected as a commentator but I dont think he has proved that he can build teams.
Have to agree with the WickerMan's assesment of Tampa Bucs. Gruden may have won the superbowl, but the team he inherited was much better than the team he left it with.
Personally, Im happy to have Eric Mangini as the coach instead of Gruden. Gruden's ability to articulate will surely make him well loved and respected as a commentator but I dont think he has proved that he can build teams.
Agreed. I love Gruden as a commentator. Especially when him and Jaws go at it. Plus he's a big USF supporter. But I don't think he was a good coach for the Bucs. He basically lucked into the position coaching an already on the cusp team with a great D and playing the team he just left for the SB.
-
Grudens nfl record is something like 95 and 81 on two franchise who are use to losing. I don't know I think I would take that. There is no secret he could have another nfl job if he wanted one.
He has made mistakes but let's not forget how bad bill belichik did for the browns. He was horrible at drafting. Now is a genous with that pats?...
Gruden is my hero
-
Grudens nfl record is something like 95 and 81 on two franchise who are use to losing. I don't know I think I would take that. There is no secret he could have another nfl job if he wanted one.
He has made mistakes but let's not forget how bad bill belichik did for the browns. He was horrible at drafting. Now is a genous with that pats?...
Gruden is my hero
Grudens nfl record is something like 95 and 81 on two franchise who are use to losing. I don't know I think I would take that. There is no secret he could have another nfl job if he wanted one.
He has made mistakes but let's not forget how bad bill belichik did for the browns. He was horrible at drafting. Now is a genous with that pats?...
Gruden is my hero
If you're including the Bucs are one of the teams used to losing, then that's just not correct. They were winning with Dungy, but just couldn't make it to the SB. He may have been a good coach other places (I really don't know), but when I lived in Tampa, I watched that team disintegrate with him at the helm.
-
Grudens nfl record is something like 95 and 81 on two franchise who are use to losing. I don't know I think I would take that. There is no secret he could have another nfl job if he wanted one.
He has made mistakes but let's not forget how bad bill belichik did for the browns. He was horrible at drafting. Now is a genous with that pats?...
Gruden is my hero
Grudens nfl record is something like 95 and 81 on two franchise who are use to losing. I don't know I think I would take that. There is no secret he could have another nfl job if he wanted one.
He has made mistakes but let's not forget how bad bill belichik did for the browns. He was horrible at drafting. Now is a genous with that pats?...
Gruden is my hero
Bill B did not work out for the Browns. But he did learn his lessons and did well for the Patriots and has made sure that the Patriots stay competitive with or without Brady. He has learnt to build a team. Gruden both times inherited a good team and did well initially, unfortunately he was not able to maintain the team's winning record. Tampa regressed after their superbowl victory. Sure he might have learnt from that experience to become better, but I dont think he has ever built a team from the scratch and we need that kind of person for the Browns cos we are not there yet.
Hence my refusal to take him.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login