least favorite?
-
Least favorite Brown: Joe Andruzzi - EMBARRASING signing, the guy couldnt block sunlight with his own burka by the time he came here. And we paid him a boat load. Charlie Frye too because of his Akron (no) Zip arm.
Least fav announcer : Dierdorff for sure
Least fav member of the browns board: Stooler trolls easily. or whoever it was that made 'the other board'...It's brownsboard or nothing for this guy.
-
I am forlorn at being left out.
Hey, you were the 1st person I thought of, just didn't want to raise your blood pressure to an unsafe level.
Hey, you were the 1st person I thought of, just didn't want to raise your blood pressure to an unsafe level.
You know me. I am as cool as a cucumber on ice.
-
Serious question, why don't we have cheer leaders?
Stan is too cheap.
We do have this though... http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2
-
I would like to know who everyones least favorite browns player? shaun smith. he was an ex-bungle who came to the browns with a big mouth and nothing else. the only qb he ever hit wore the same uni that he did.
Who is ur least favorite nfl announcer? the kc chiefs play by play announcer. every time i hear a soundbite for kc, it's always the same annoying line from the same annoying voice. "TOUCH-DOWN KAN-SAAAAAS CITTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!
Who is ur least favorite member of the browns board?
lol I just watched a few nfl.com clips of the chiefs scoring. I hate that guy after 2 minutes
-
Least favorite Brown's player (EX) = DA (EASILY)
Least favorite announcer = Collinsworth
Least favorite member of this Board? = The idiot spammers who post all the porn & drugs for sale
Mike
Least favorite member of this Board? = The idiot spammers who post all the porn & drugs for sale
Mike

the funniest thing about those posts are the ways they try to be creative and inject them into the ongoing convo.
-
I would like to know who everyones least favorite browns player.
I would say abe elam for sucking...
Who is ur least favorite nfl announcer? I am going dan dierdorf..
Who is ur least favorite member of the browns board- mine is any one that isn't a fan of the browns
He asked for least favorite guys, he didn't say dislike, hate or anything else. All browns players are our favorites, he's just looking for the least. If you have favorites, you have least favorites, of all your favorites who is the last one you named

My least favorite current brown is TE Joel Gamble. Don't know him, don't recall seeing him play and he is 27 with no career stats.
My least favorite announcer is Randy Cross, what a tool. There is another one I recall that I couldn't stand, was it Solomon Wilcots maybe? Since i'm not sure, Randy Cross it is.
My least favorite Browns board member is WRREBEL...hey, you asked. I don't consider other teams fans as members, more like guests so they are exempt (for me). Don't worry WRREBEL, it was a close count. I don't really know many on this board anymore since the split. There are a few that I could mention from the Farking Tard board, but none of those are members here anymore (they also have a few of my favorite posters).
On second thought i'm going with roach, yeah that guy...
And whats the deal with Balpeen? He's like the cranky uncle one minute and the cool one the next.
And Zombo, Okay i'm a little scared of Zombo so i'll let that one go.
That Kathy is another one, girl this is a football discussion, not a baking show.
That ADMIN guy sucks too, almost as bad as that Skippy and Aten guy.
...looking forward to the next group of questions, this is fun!

He asked for least favorite guys, he didn't say dislike, hate or anything else. All browns players are our favorites, he's just looking for the least. If you have favorites, you have least favorites, of all your favorites who is the last one you named
My least favorite current brown is TE Joel Gamble. Don't know him, don't recall seeing him play and he is 27 with no career stats.
My least favorite announcer is Randy Cross, what a tool. There is another one I recall that I couldn't stand, was it Solomon Wilcots maybe? Since i'm not sure, Randy Cross it is.
My least favorite Browns board member is WRREBEL...hey, you asked. I don't consider other teams fans as members, more like guests so they are exempt (for me). Don't worry WRREBEL, it was a close count. I don't really know many on this board anymore since the split. There are a few that I could mention from the Farking Tard board, but none of those are members here anymore (they also have a few of my favorite posters).
On second thought i'm going with roach, yeah that guy...
And whats the deal with Balpeen? He's like the cranky uncle one minute and the cool one the next.
And Zombo, Okay i'm a little scared of Zombo so i'll let that one go.
That Kathy is another one, girl this is a football discussion, not a baking show.
That ADMIN guy sucks too, almost as bad as that Skippy and Aten guy.
...looking forward to the next group of questions, this is fun!

Maybe crazy uncle...the one, one parent is embarrassed to talk about and the one the other parent won't talk about.
-
I would like to know who everyones least favorite browns player.
I would say abe elam for sucking...
Who is ur least favorite nfl announcer? I am going dan dierdorf..
Who is ur least favorite member of the browns board- mine is any one that isn't a fan of the browns
My least favorite guys are the ones who are going to get cut..... surprise- Lawson got the axe.....
My least favorite announcers of all time are thankfully dead..... Nert Bowdy (Curt Gowdy) it's not sudden death folks- it's sudden victory- and 1\2 the time he couldn't even get the teams he was announcing right. Myron "the Dope" Cope besides trying to get every Steeler who played in the '70s into the HOF, he sounded annoying like Arnold Stang-............
................ Go to 1:45- you be the judge.... ............ Living? I'll have to vote Brent Mush-head (Mussberger). I'd take a senile Keith Jackson over him. Retire soon so Herbstreit can take over.Now really guys- it would be pretty boring if we didn't have opposing viewpoints- the really obnoxios flamebaiters get shown the door fast.
Now really guys- it would be pretty boring if we didn't have opposing viewpoints- the really obnoxios flamebaiters get shown the door fast.
these opposing view points that the pittsburgh fans have are nothing more than pittsburgh bias mixed with info we already know, hate and ignorance. that's the reason alot of browns fans have them blocked. who wants to see the same old rhetoric from the same old trolls/pittsburgh fans? when have they ever said anything about the browns or the nfl that we didn't already know? when have they ever said anything that was so astounding or relevant? they add nothing of value to this board.
all we get is opposing view points from the national media, sports tv networks/programs and sports websites. and we have alot of opposing view points amongst each other as browns fans. we argue amongst each other on a regular. some browns fans are optomistic, some are pessimistic and a few are homers. that's alot of opposing view points right there.
the steeler fans are allowed to post on this board. so be it. i just think them being on this board has nothing to do with opposing view points. i just think some people like arguing with them. every time i see the steeler fans on here, they're always in some flame filled debate.
btw, i think the steeler fans that stalk this board are funny. they all suffer from ocd in a major way. i find the hidden agenda behind their "opposing view points" to be rather hillarious!

-
Zombo said:
My girlfriend can't believe he played football because he is such a dweeby announcer.Zombo, you have a talking blow up doll? amazing.
-
Zombo said:
Right ... and you and G-man fly away from home and get a hotel room together for the "football"...Zombo
LOL - damn you busted us! it was all a lie that he hurt his knee and had to leave the game last year - we just wanted to get back to the room!
see you in 9 weeks zombo! Can't wait - think we'll get on fine.
-
I would like to know who everyones least favorite browns player.
I would say abe elam for sucking...
Who is ur least favorite nfl announcer? I am going dan dierdorf..
Who is ur least favorite member of the browns board- mine is any one that isn't a fan of the browns
I would like to know who everyones least favorite browns player.
Charlie Frye-couldn't stand the ghetto slang com'n from a white kid from Willard Ohio...Yea C-huck your really "gansta"
I would say abe elam for sucking...
Who is ur least favorite nfl announcer? I am going dan dierdorf..
Kill me now...Doug Dieken....one of my all time favorite Brownies...but god he's like listening to the neighbors dog barking a 3 AM annoying as hell.
I miss the days of Nev,Gibb and Casey.
Who is ur least favorite member of the browns board- mine is any one that isn't a fan of the browns
Wouldn't want to name any names...for fear of sounding like a bitter, whining, homophobic,Browns fan
-
I would like to know who everyones least favorite browns player.
I would say abe elam for sucking...
Who is ur least favorite nfl announcer? I am going dan dierdorf..
Who is ur least favorite member of the browns board- mine is any one that isn't a fan of the browns
He asked for least favorite guys, he didn't say dislike, hate or anything else. All browns players are our favorites, he's just looking for the least. If you have favorites, you have least favorites, of all your favorites who is the last one you named

My least favorite current brown is TE Joel Gamble. Don't know him, don't recall seeing him play and he is 27 with no career stats.
My least favorite announcer is Randy Cross, what a tool. There is another one I recall that I couldn't stand, was it Solomon Wilcots maybe? Since i'm not sure, Randy Cross it is.
My least favorite Browns board member is WRREBEL...hey, you asked. I don't consider other teams fans as members, more like guests so they are exempt (for me). Don't worry WRREBEL, it was a close count. I don't really know many on this board anymore since the split. There are a few that I could mention from the Farking Tard board, but none of those are members here anymore (they also have a few of my favorite posters).
On second thought i'm going with roach, yeah that guy...
And whats the deal with Balpeen? He's like the cranky uncle one minute and the cool one the next.
And Zombo, Okay i'm a little scared of Zombo so i'll let that one go.
That Kathy is another one, girl this is a football discussion, not a baking show.
That ADMIN guy sucks too, almost as bad as that Skippy and Aten guy.
...looking forward to the next group of questions, this is fun!

On second thought i'm going with roach, yeah that guy...
And whats the deal with Balpeen? He's like the cranky uncle one minute and the cool one the next.
And Zombo, Okay i'm a little scared of Zombo so i'll let that one go.
That Kathy is another one, girl this is a football discussion, not a baking show.
That ADMIN guy sucks too, almost as bad as that Skippy and Aten guy.
...looking forward to the next group of questions, this is fun!

Hey, thanks for the nod. Now that you mention it, maybe I should start a thread about tailgate food. I know Skippy wants my pound cake recipe.
-
Serious question, why don't we have cheer leaders?
The cost involved with providing adequate security for the ,errrrrrr . cheerleader was prohibitive if you can believe that. I suggest you write a letter/email to browns vp of security and remind him what
a cheap homo he is. Check the Browns official site. He is the only VP with an italian last name. He is a discredit to his culture and needs reminded by somebody as eloquent as yourself.
Keep us posted. May be time for a mass mailing.
-
Braylon Edwards and Kelly Holcomb for me. Holcomb is the softest QB Ive ever seen in the NFL. Edwards always seemed more interested in his modeling and bi-curious lifestyle than catching the ball.
Tim Brando is the worst football announcer at any level including high school.
-
Charlie Frye, Charlie Frye, Charlie Frye.
Because he's about as engaging as a doorknob and would be better suited on the couch of his mobile home overlooking an Arkansas landfill.
BUT ALSO because of the moronic stool of a fan that wore the 'Frye Guy' costume and has since bent Lerner's ear and somehow convinced the team that he's a true fan. I HATE that guy. And by association, I hate Charlie Frye.
-
And as for announcers, Merril Freakin' Hoge.
For two reasons:
1) He single-handedly cost the Browns the Super Bowl and cost me the opportunity of a lifetime.
Re: His fumble in the playoffs against Denver in 1989 playoffs cost the stoolers the game and thus cost us a Pitt at Cleveland AFC Championship game to which I had tickets to!!! Aargh!
2) His tie has a knot the size of his head and is as short as his d*ck...
-
Serious question, why don't we have cheer leaders?
The cost involved with providing adequate security for the ,errrrrrr . cheerleader was prohibitive if you can believe that. I suggest you write a letter/email to browns vp of security and remind him what
a cheap homo he is. Check the Browns official site. He is the only VP with an italian last name. He is a discredit to his culture and needs reminded by somebody as eloquent as yourself.
Keep us posted. May be time for a mass mailing.
The cost involved with providing adequate security for the ,errrrrrr . cheerleader was prohibitive if you can believe that. I suggest you write a letter/email to browns vp of security and remind him what
a cheap homo he is. Check the Browns official site. He is the only VP with an italian last name. He is a discredit to his culture and needs reminded by somebody as eloquent as yourself.
Keep us posted. May be time for a mass mailing.
Dude that's an outrage. What a joke... eww. I personally thought that the jersey shore was an outrage to my italian heritage...
Oh well at least i still have rocky...
Thanks for the info..
That's so gay!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login