Awesome Job....
-
Offer on the Outer Banks. Cleveland's negative people can suck my ass. I'm sick of being a glutton for punishment. Think about it, that what us Clevelander's are about. Later.
p.s. still love my Brownies.
-
Congrats ! Ask em if you get "combat pay" during hurricanes... GGG
-
congrats man. glad to see things have turned around for you.
-
Offer on the Outer Banks. Cleveland's negative people can suck my ass. I'm sick of being a glutton for punishment. Think about it, that what us Clevelander's are about. Later.
p.s. still love my Brownies.
Offer on the Outer Banks. Cleveland's negative people can suck my ass. I'm sick of being a glutton for punishment. Think about it, that what us Clevelander's are about. Later.
p.s. still love my Brownies.
Pot, meet kettle. (One of your favorite lines). Good luck bro.
-
Offer on the Outer Banks. Cleveland's negative people can suck my ass. I'm sick of being a glutton for punishment. Think about it, that what us Clevelander's are about. Later.
p.s. still love my Brownies.
Pot, meet kettle. (One of your favorite lines). Good luck bro.
Pot, meet kettle. (One of your favorite lines). Good luck bro.
How's that negative? It's positively true.
-
Well you picked a good time of the year to move back, its hurricane season and it is in full swing now.
I hope everything works out good for you.
Well you picked a good time of the year to move back, its hurricane season and it is in full swing now.
I hope everything works out good for you.
I wouldn't have it any other way. Been there for 5 seasons. Talked to people and they said they had worse Nor-Easters then this shit. And I am not right on the beach. About 15 minutes to the bridge and my new job is 1/2 mile from my house. So a little bit inland.

-
I dont like the weather channel, they create a lot of drama with these storms.
I continue to get phone calls about the hurricane, sorry I tell them we only got a few sprinkles and a little wind, just enough to cool things down for a few hours. I am glad the storm did not come through here, I didn't have time for it.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login