Skip to content

Browns available in Madden leagues for xbox360

The Browns Board
11 5 921
  • WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Gee, do I get a free t shirt?

  • Gee, do I get a free t shirt?

    D dheck26 wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @wrrebel said:

    Gee, do I get a free t shirt?

    Nope. But you can buy one from the site, lol. They sell league merchandise. It's a great sports community for gaming. All ages play in our leagues.

  • @wrrebel said:

    Gee, do I get a free t shirt?

    Nope. But you can buy one from the site, lol. They sell league merchandise. It's a great sports community for gaming. All ages play in our leagues.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @dheck26 said:

    Nope. But you can buy one from the site, lol. They sell league merchandise. It's a great sports community for gaming. All ages play in our leagues.

    In other words you just came on here to hawk your crapola, right? GTFOOH

  • @dheck26 said:

    Nope. But you can buy one from the site, lol. They sell league merchandise. It's a great sports community for gaming. All ages play in our leagues.

    In other words you just came on here to hawk your crapola, right? GTFOOH

    D dheck26 wrote on last edited by dheck26
    #5

    @the-gipper said:

    In other words you just came on here to hawk your crapola, right? GTFOOH

    Well I thought I would share that your Cleveland Browns were available in our Madden Leagues. But I'll take my ball and go home. Good luck to the Browns this year.

    GO CHIEFS!!

  • WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
    #6

    You think ur cheifs will be good this year?

  • You think ur cheifs will be good this year?

    D dheck26 wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @wrrebel said:

    You think ur cheifs will be good this year?

    I hope so. But don't we all. We have the coaches in place, so we shall see.

  • BrownIndianB BrownIndian wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Im curious to see what Weis can do as an OC. How has ur preseason been ? How is ur D under RAC ?

  • Im curious to see what Weis can do as an OC. How has ur preseason been ? How is ur D under RAC ?

    D dheck26 wrote on last edited by dheck26
    #9

    @brownindian said:

    Im curious to see what Weis can do as an OC. How has ur preseason been ? How is ur D under RAC ?

    Our offense has been VERY vanilla in the preseason. They say it's because you don't want to show your hand in the pre-season. I believe that in this case. I'm confident in Weis as the "O" coordinator, and not having Haley do the play calling. FYI, I can't stand Haley. He berates his players and tears them down verbally, not a fan of that style. As far as the defense goes under Romeo, I'm liking our LB play A LOT in the pre-season. He has them playing much better than in years past under Gunther Cunningham. It's our D-line that is lacking BIG time, and you can't teach talent, they either have it, or they don't.

  • massbrownsfanM massbrownsfan wrote on last edited by
    #10

    I play with the Browns all the Time Online Looks Like a Free Marketing for your League I may Just Play to beat your Young Butts and show Guys what the Browns are Made of lol of to Finish my Hurricane Preperations lol

  • I play with the Browns all the Time Online Looks Like a Free Marketing for your League I may Just Play to beat your Young Butts and show Guys what the Browns are Made of lol of to Finish my Hurricane Preperations lol

    D dheck26 wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @massbrownsfan said:

    I play with the Browns all the Time Online Looks Like a Free Marketing for your League I may Just Play to beat your Young Butts and show Guys what the Browns are Made of lol of to Finish my Hurricane Preperations lol

    Lol, awesome! Hope you join the league. I'm one of the older guys on the league site. The leagues are great because you always complete seasons.