Hardesty
-
I know it's early, but he looks good so far.
If he can stay healthy then I think we have a fantastic back. Runs nice and low, and gets yards.
Of course as I'm typing this, he's down. Oh great.
-
YOU JINXED HIM!!!
-
I know lol.
I'm an arse.
-
He went down clutching his right knee.
Went off the field on his own though.
-
yeah man its unfortunate we couldn't see more out of hardesty but he looked alright walking off.
-
I hope I don't jinx JD, but he's looking great stepping in.
If he goes down now I won't post here again out of shame.
Edit: I was wrong about Hardesty's knee. It was his left knee.
-
left knee hurt,,,,,willl not return to game
-
I'd like to be wrong about this but some guys are just made of glass. He was hurt in college and the browns took a chance that he will stay healthy. He looks good when he can stay on the field, but already the second injury and we haven't played one regular season game yet. Again, hope the trend doesn't continue.
-
don't broken bones get stronger? lol
-
haha i know jk but i like the guy a lot only time will tell if he lives up to his last name and hardens up.
-
Broken bones are actually stronger. Doesn't necessarily mean they'll be better or heal correctly. Man, I was not happy about this pick during the draft. I know we wanted a bruiser back, but a bruiser with a history of injuries? Why? Obviously he's gonna take some hard hits. It just blows my mind to know that we moved up for this guy.
-
-
Dear lord baby jesus I cant believe this crap. Actually it really dont surprise me. I hope he is ok and he did look good when he was in. Thank god we have some decent depth at RB.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login