Skip to content

The Gods

The Browns Board
9 6 1.7k
  • Someone on another thread mentioned that we should call Hillis and Harrison Thunder and Lightning, but I though that was a bit too cliche and overdone. But, along those lines I thought: Why not name them after Norse Gods? (though in reality this should apply to Vikings players, why not do it for The Browns). Here are a few I came up with:

    Payton Hillis: THOR, God of Thunder

    Lawrence Vickers: TYR, God of War

    Josh Cribbs: LOKI, God of Fire, also known as the Trickster god

    Jake Delhomme: WODAN, or ODIN, the Father of Gods, also the God of Magic, Learning, and Wisdom

    Joe Thomas: WEYLAND, the Blacksmith God...God of Strength

    Seneca Wallace: HEIMDALL, the Messenger God

    Alex Mack: FREYR, the God of Fertility (after all the ball does have to go between his legs...like giving birth)

    A few Gods could be assigned to some worthy defenders. Who should have these monikers:

    HEL, God of the Afterlife?: (Which of our defender turns the lights out on the opponents?)

    ULLER, God of the Hunt (maybe Joe Haden if he pans out?)

    VALI, God of Vengeance (maybe TJ Ward if he becomes an enforcer)Well, its a thought, anyway.

  • Shaun Rogers or TJ Ward: HEL

  • Shaun Rogers or TJ Ward: HEL

    @next2nothing said:

    Shaun Rogers or TJ Ward: HEL

    Let's give that one to Rogers....if he actually ends up playing. Don't know if their is a Norse God of the Injury List.

  • lol

  • Alex Mack: FREYR, the God of Fertility (after all the ball does have to go between his legs...like giving birth)

    bahahahahaha

  • Someone on another thread mentioned that we should call Hillis and Harrison Thunder and Lightning, but I though that was a bit too cliche and overdone. But, along those lines I thought: Why not name them after Norse Gods? (though in reality this should apply to Vikings players, why not do it for The Browns). Here are a few I came up with:

    Payton Hillis: THOR, God of Thunder

    Lawrence Vickers: TYR, God of War

    Josh Cribbs: LOKI, God of Fire, also known as the Trickster god

    Jake Delhomme: WODAN, or ODIN, the Father of Gods, also the God of Magic, Learning, and Wisdom

    Joe Thomas: WEYLAND, the Blacksmith God...God of Strength

    Seneca Wallace: HEIMDALL, the Messenger God

    Alex Mack: FREYR, the God of Fertility (after all the ball does have to go between his legs...like giving birth)

    A few Gods could be assigned to some worthy defenders. Who should have these monikers:

    HEL, God of the Afterlife?: (Which of our defender turns the lights out on the opponents?)

    ULLER, God of the Hunt (maybe Joe Haden if he pans out?)

    VALI, God of Vengeance (maybe TJ Ward if he becomes an enforcer)Well, its a thought, anyway.

    @the-gipper said:

    Someone on another thread mentioned that we should call Hillis and Harrison Thunder and Lightning, but I though that was a bit too cliche and overdone. But, along those lines I thought: Why not name them after Norse Gods? (though in reality this should apply to Vikings players, why not do it for The Browns). Here are a few I came up with:

    Payton Hillis: THOR, God of Thunder

    Lawrence Vickers: TYR, God of War

    Josh Cribbs: LOKI, God of Fire, also known as the Trickster god

    Jake Delhomme: WODAN, or ODIN, the Father of Gods, also the God of Magic, Learning, and Wisdom

    Joe Thomas: WEYLAND, the Blacksmith God...God of Strength

    Seneca Wallace: HEIMDALL, the Messenger God

    Alex Mack: FREYR, the God of Fertility (after all the ball does have to go between his legs...like giving birth)

    A few Gods could be assigned to some worthy defenders. Who should have these monikers:

    HEL, God of the Afterlife?: (Which of our defender turns the lights out on the opponents?)

    ULLER, God of the Hunt (maybe Joe Haden if he pans out?)

    VALI, God of Vengeance (maybe TJ Ward if he becomes an enforcer)

    Well, its a thought, anyway.

    Pretty unique.

  • I'// take a pass on the Godz

  • I'// take a pass on the Godz

    @slowburn said:

    I'// take a pass on the Godz

    They were a pretty mediocre band.

  • @slowburn said:

    I'// take a pass on the Godz

    They were a pretty mediocre band.

    @the-gipper said:

    They were a pretty mediocre band.

    Yea, but Eric Moore and the boys rocked cbus for many a year.