CUTS
-
Bears cut WR Juaquin Iglesias last years 3rd round pick from Oklahoma. How do you give up on a guy after 1 year? Its not like there deep at WR either. I've never seen him play but he runs a 4.4 maybe he could develop into that deep threat. Anybody watch any of him in college?
-
Adam Schefter per twitter:
Browns cut WR Bobby Engram, OL Scott Kooistra, DL C.J. Mosley., QB Brett Ratliff.
that doesnt seem like enough...
-
they sent it into the league but are keeping it as quite as possible in hopes they can sneak someone on to the practice squad
-
Browns cut: DB Larry Asante DB Chris Chancellor OL Paul Fanaika DL Clifton Geathers DL Travis Ivey RB Chris Jennings DB Brandon McDonald DL Swanson Miller OL Pat Murray QB Brett Ratliff DL Brian Sanford DB DeAngelo Smith WR Bobby Engram OL Scott Kooistra DL C.J. Mosley
Weird they didn't cut a single linebacker, thats 12 LB's on the roster, and only keep 7 DB's including safety's and CB's. Wright, Haden, Sorenson, Brown, Elam, Adams, Ventrone.
-
Browns cut: DB Larry Asante DB Chris Chancellor OL Paul Fanaika DL Clifton Geathers DL Travis Ivey RB Chris Jennings DB Brandon McDonald DL Swanson Miller OL Pat Murray QB Brett Ratliff DL Brian Sanford DB DeAngelo Smith WR Bobby Engram OL Scott Kooistra DL C.J. Mosley
Weird they didn't cut a single linebacker, thats 12 LB's on the roster, and only keep 7 DB's including safety's and CB's. Wright, Haden, Sorenson, Brown, Elam, Adams, Ventrone.
Browns cut: DB Larry Asante DB Chris Chancellor OL Paul Fanaika DL Clifton Geathers DL Travis Ivey RB Chris Jennings DB Brandon McDonald DL Swanson Miller OL Pat Murray QB Brett Ratliff DL Brian Sanford DB DeAngelo Smith WR Bobby Engram OL Scott Kooistra DL C.J. Mosley
Cut 2 draft picks? LINK PLEASE
-
-
How do we cut ZERO linebackers?
AND we are keeping 4 TE?
Someone is sleeping at the wheel...
-
Browns cut: DB Larry Asante DB Chris Chancellor OL Paul Fanaika DL Clifton Geathers DL Travis Ivey RB Chris Jennings DB Brandon McDonald DL Swanson Miller OL Pat Murray QB Brett Ratliff DL Brian Sanford DB DeAngelo Smith WR Bobby Engram OL Scott Kooistra DL C.J. Mosley
Cut 2 draft picks? LINK PLEASE
Cut 2 draft picks? LINK PLEASE
Im an insider, hahahaha. You really think I would just make that up
-
Cut 2 draft picks? LINK PLEASE
Im an insider, hahahaha. You really think I would just make that up
Im an insider, hahahaha. You really think I would just make that up
No lol I just cant believe we kept 4 TEs and didnt cut a single linebacker.
-
Cleveland Browns activate Shaun Rogers, cut CB Brandon McDonald and QB Brett Ratliff and 13 others
CLEVELAND -- The Browns activated nose tackle Shaun Rogers from the physically unable to perform list and made the following roster moves to get down to 53 players:
Waived were DB Larry Asante, DB Chris Chancellor, OL Paul Fanaika, DL Clifton Geathers, DL Travis Ivey, RB Chris Jennings, CB Brandon McDonald, DL Swanson Miller, OL Pat Murray, QB Brett Ratliff, DL Brian Sanford and DB DeAngelo Smith.
The following players had their contracts terminated: WR Bobby Engram, OL Scott Koistra and DL C.J. Mosley.
The Browns probably will make several waiver claims on Sunday and will add players to their practice squad.
I dont' see any real surprises except Mcdonald who we knew about earlier. Hopefully Asante will clear waivers so we can sign him to the practice squad. Also I thought Bobby Engram played pretty good and could possibly help being a Veteran for our young guys. I am guessing they didn't think Carlton Mitchell would clear waivers so they had to keep him on the 53 man roster.
-
Im an insider, hahahaha. You really think I would just make that up
No lol I just cant believe we kept 4 TEs and didnt cut a single linebacker.
No lol I just cant believe we kept 4 TEs and didnt cut a single linebacker.
yea me to, I think we only needed to cut 11 guys today and we cut 15, so they must have 4 guys lined up to come in
-
No lol I just cant believe we kept 4 TEs and didnt cut a single linebacker.
yea me to, I think we only needed to cut 11 guys today and we cut 15, so they must have 4 guys lined up to come in
yea me to, I think we only needed to cut 11 guys today and we cut 15, so they must have 4 guys lined up to come in
hence TJ...?
-
-
yea me to, I think we only needed to cut 11 guys today and we cut 15, so they must have 4 guys lined up to come in
hence TJ...?
hence TJ...?
that would surprise me, will probably go O-line, D-line, CB then Rogers takes the other spot. Hartwig, Green, Bly

-
Here are 15 guys who have been given an opportunity of a lifetime to fulfill their NFL career ambitions.
I feel sorry for the other 53 guys who's careers have been guaranteed to fail.
Regards
.... an'at
.
-
I decided to break this post back-out on it's own thread for new visitors to find without having to wade to page #3 of the other thread.
-
How do we cut ZERO linebackers?
AND we are keeping 4 TE?
Someone is sleeping at the wheel...
How do we cut ZERO linebackers?
AND we are keeping 4 TE?
Someone is sleeping at the wheel...
Im sure Heckerts not an idiot, there will be more cuts coming. Pretty sure we made the cut for 53, so a few more should be cut as we add on. I think we'll be bringing in at least 2 new corners, and I bet old tommy boy signs Max Jean-Giles for O-line depth. That would be a solid pick up. Gotta have faith
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login