CUTS
-
How do we cut ZERO linebackers?
AND we are keeping 4 TE?
Someone is sleeping at the wheel...
How do we cut ZERO linebackers?
AND we are keeping 4 TE?
Someone is sleeping at the wheel...
Im sure Heckerts not an idiot, there will be more cuts coming. Pretty sure we made the cut for 53, so a few more should be cut as we add on. I think we'll be bringing in at least 2 new corners, and I bet old tommy boy signs Max Jean-Giles for O-line depth. That would be a solid pick up. Gotta have faith
-
That's a lot of draft picks that didn't cut it. Throw in MH, and Colt looking BQish, and you've got a thin 2010 draft.
-
No lol I just cant believe we kept 4 TEs and didnt cut a single linebacker.
yea me to, I think we only needed to cut 11 guys today and we cut 15, so they must have 4 guys lined up to come in
yea me to, I think we only needed to cut 11 guys today and we cut 15, so they must have 4 guys lined up to come in
never mind, I was wrong. we have 53 not including IR guys
-
I am thinking of quiting my job and doing a documentary of the browns first superbowl this year
-
How do we cut ZERO linebackers?
AND we are keeping 4 TE?
Someone is sleeping at the wheel...
Im sure Heckerts not an idiot, there will be more cuts coming. Pretty sure we made the cut for 53, so a few more should be cut as we add on. I think we'll be bringing in at least 2 new corners, and I bet old tommy boy signs Max Jean-Giles for O-line depth. That would be a solid pick up. Gotta have faith
Im sure Heckerts not an idiot, there will be more cuts coming. Pretty sure we made the cut for 53, so a few more should be cut as we add on. I think we'll be bringing in at least 2 new corners, and I bet old tommy boy signs Max Jean-Giles for O-line depth. That would be a solid pick up. Gotta have faith
You're right. When you see these odd numbers of players, there will be more additions coming. They just won't drop anyone extra until they get someone they've had their eye on.
-
Jean-Giles was only released because the Stacey Andrews trade wasnt done by the deadline. They had to release Jean-Giles to get to 53 with the intent of resigning him tomorrow now that Andrews deal got done. But maybe he doesn't wanna be in philly or possible somebody offers more money, I kinda think they both had a understanding he would rejoin the team though, they would have released Andrews and just kept Giles if they thought they weren't going to get him back
-
Brandon Mcdonald cut
per his twitter: http://twitter.com/bmcdonald22
Dawgfanforever88 said:
Brandon Mcdonald cutper his twitter: http://twitter.com/bmcdonald22
Can someone translate his twitter?
-
That's a lot of draft picks that didn't cut it. Throw in MH, and Colt looking BQish, and you've got a thin 2010 draft.
That's a lot of draft picks that didn't cut it. Throw in MH, and Colt looking BQish, and you've got a thin 2010 draft.
Say what? You get three immediate starters out of a draft, and it's "thin"? Hardesty was an injury risk and McCoy is a project. I suppose we could hope to be like the Steelers of the 70s who lucked out and drafted 4 Hall of Famers in one draft, but never happened before, and never has happened since.
-
I was most pleasantly surprised . I have no beef with what's been done so far . And I mean so far cause I don't think it's near over .
-
The Browns activated nose tackle Shaun Rogers from the physically unable to perform list

-
mikeyP72 said:
and RB is just Harrison and Davis? FB Vickers and Hillis? We kept Robert Royal Alex Smith Ben Watson AND Evan Moore?And 12 linebackers I believe.
-
Dry Bly could come to Cleveland
-
Most likely Geathers,Asante, and UFA DE Sanford who played well will be brought back to the practice squad. All three showed potential but need a little time to develop.Jennings might get claimed ..Here's a good one everyone for you Obsessed Browns fans..hahaha..Pick the practice squad?
-
Dry Bly could come to Cleveland
Dry Bly could come to Cleveland
Hell no.
-
Brandon Mcdonald signed with Arizona
-
mikeyP72 said:
and RB is just Harrison and Davis? FB Vickers and Hillis? We kept Robert Royal Alex Smith Ben Watson AND Evan Moore?Hillis is a RB not FB, teams rarely keep more than one FB + 3-4 RB. We are right at the norm.
-
i'm glad ratliff is gone and i'm suprised that both barton and bowens are still on the roster.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login